Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-26-2004, 11:27 PM
Master Fan

Oh really? Another Aussie male actor in The Ring. I was so scared in that movie I couldn't breathe! Luckily I hadn't gone to the movies to see it. So I could stop the video when it got too scary!
Old 04-26-2004, 11:58 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I won't see that movie for a REASON. Shannon and horror just. Don't. Mix. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 12:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

I taped the Japanese version of the Ring a week ago to watch when Fi came back from Adelaide. We haven't got around to watch it though, her older sister is petrified of horror movies and won't let us watch them when she's in the flat. I love watching horror movies - but I'm always the girl every one stares at when we walk out because I scream and jump so high. Then for weeks afterwards I'm creeped out to the max and go "why the hell did I watch that?!!??"

But I'm a machonist in that respect and never learn.

Oh, and how happy am I that Simon and Jules won The Hot House?

::does a little dance::
Old 04-27-2004, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Monroe:
<STRONG>Then for weeks afterwards I'm creeped out to the max and go "why the hell did I watch that?!!??"</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm like that, when I do watch horror. Except, I saw Jeepers Creepers when it came out in the cinema, and that STILL creeps me out whenever I think of it. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>Oh, and how happy am I that Simon and Jules won The Hot House?</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't usually watch that, but I was watching the finale with a friend on the phone. And she didn't seem to be very happy about it. I think because the other couple was from Adelaide or something; she was being patriotic to our state. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 12:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

I hated the other couple...well, Tina wasn't so bad but Pete? He was so annoying. He was just cocky and thought he was so badly done by and used the sympathy vote so much. I thought they were going to win...I had to go into the hallway when the annoucement was being made! :LOL: So needless to say, I'm glad they didn't. Simon and Jules have been my favourite since pretty much the beginging...they are just so adorable and they have kids and are very commited to each other. And they both worked really hard and didn't try to hog the camera so I thought they desereved it.
Old 04-27-2004, 12:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Simon and Jules have been my favourite since pretty much the beginging...they are just so adorable and they have kids and are very commited to each other. And they both worked really hard and didn't try to hog the camera so I thought they desereved it.</STRONG>
Hehe yeah, the kids were adorable. I loved how Jules was like, showing them, "This is our new home!" and the kids had a "Uh huh, can I sleep now?" look on them. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I'm so excited I go away this Saturday after 4 months of waiting my holiday is nearly here [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Kelly Welcome back [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] sounds like you had a great time with your friend. Though her driving is a bit of a worry [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I've seen The Ring, I wasn't scared but my friend was.

Bubbles I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] lists too! Its the only way to go as I hate forgetting things, especially when you go on holidays, you don't want to forget anything.

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited Just Peachy. ]
Old 04-27-2004, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Peachy.:
<STRONG>Though her driving is a bit of a worry [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Just a bit? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I was hanging on the car hanger [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I wouldn't let go of it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Summer Blues:

Just a bit? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I was hanging on the car hanger [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I wouldn't let go of it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 08:33 AM
Supreme Fan

I wasnt really scared by the Ring, but i do recall going to the toilet afterwards, and just checking there was nothing down the hole [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

When your dreams turn to dust....vacuum!
Old 04-29-2004, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hated the Horse part [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I thought it was so cruel
I stayed under the blanet for that part, the ship ::shivers::

I haven't been on the net for a few days now [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] this head cold is knocking me around [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I've had it since sunday afternoon [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I feel like crap [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

edited - Big Brother 4 Thread [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] come and join us over there

[ 04-29-2004: Message edited Summer Blues ]
Old 04-30-2004, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi everyone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

This is a flying visit [img]smilies/ufo.gif[/img]

I just wanted to say goodbye as I'm off for two weeks on my holiday [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

I'll be back Sunday 16 May [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bye Bella [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] have fun *kiss*
Old 05-01-2004, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hello [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well I'm in Sydney waiting for my connecting flight to the Gold Coast and the FF junky that I am couldn't resist not popping onto these free standing internet things and popping in [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Thank Kelly [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I saw that In America will be released on DVD in Australia soon if it hasn't already been released [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I was reading magazines whilst I'm waiting.

Um, Qantas plane food is [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] I didn't eat it, though I did eat the Tim Tam bar [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] They showed Along Came Polly which wasn't that great but it feeled in time.

Anyway they've got GG playing on the TV in the departure lounge might watch a few minutes before I have to catch my plane.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Bella
Old 05-01-2004, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Bella [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Don't buy plane foods [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] stick to junk food or bring [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] a salad roll for the trip
Cheaper [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
It's great to hear from you so soon [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] how's the ears? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread