Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You guys know how my Parents are travelling [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] well they and my Aunty went behind our backs
They told my aunty to get chocolates for easter and we got them today since my aunty is going away again [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Have a awesome easter guys [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys!

Happy easter [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] ::feels a little sick::
I had 3 hotcross buns for breaky. Ate chocolates most of the day, no lunch [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I ate Nachoes for dinner [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] I feel a bit sick [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I spent the whole day in my PJs and watching Buffy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I finished S2 again [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
S3 soon [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I had easter all by myself this year [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] which I don't mind [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I can do what I want [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
My brother is down south, my aunty is at her Honey's house
But I least [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I have the cat around [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] which isn't much of the time, she does her own thing [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
I loved the Looooong weekend!

I had a Tupperware party to go to on Thursday night [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Then Friday Chris and I had a HUGE seafood feast and watched the 3rd Matrix movie [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] It was boring.

Saturday I spent the whole day cleaning! Then I watched the Essonn v Eagles game on TV - it was fantastic! Essondon won YEAH! And I got 8 footy tips this week!

Sunday I went to Rottnest with Chris. It was so much fun! But my butt was so sore from riding so much! So we came home and had a beautiful spa!

Monday I just lazed about and cooked lots of yummy food [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Jen [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Aw it is not nice being all alone - I hope you had a nice easter all the same! Elmps are much more low maintenance than boyfriends! My Elmo has Pyjamas! They are blue [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I got so much chocolate! I gave some of it to cousins though [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

My cold has gone [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
Still a bit of a cough but I am so much better!
Old 04-13-2004, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

Easter, blah! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I had my birfday party, yay! A rather bad pic of me sitting on my friend Kelly's lap:

The writing on my leg says "Happy Birthday, From Kelly."

Also, I got my ID card! Yayyy! Pic:

Um. That's all! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-13-2004, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

I went and watched Win A Date With Tad Hamilton last night. It was really sweet.
I missed out on a few parts becuase of this group of about 6 girls (aged about 8 - 13) sitting behind me. I don't mind people taling in a movie but these girls were running up and down the stairs, the kept on kicking the back of my seat, pulling my hair and one even whacked my sister on the head repeatidly! I asked them so many times to be quiet but because I am blonde (sorry because I am a 'blondie' ), and because they were aboriginal they wouldn't listen to me (they actually told me this!) So I was a big meanie and got the usher to sit in the movie for the rest of it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Shannon Cute pic! Have you been to any clubs/pubs yet?
Old 04-14-2004, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great pictures Shannon [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I wasn't on the computer for 2 days until now [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] which is good [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I've been watching my Buffy dvds [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] lots
Old 04-14-2004, 08:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Bubbles, that sucks that those kids were being annoying during the movie. Nothing pisses me off more than people making noise during a movie, and if they were running up and down the aisle then I'm guessing they weren't actually watching the movie, so what's the point in them even being there in the first place? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I baked a mud cake yesterday. The tin I used was too small, so when the cake rose, some of it actually spilled out over the edge and ended up on the bottom of the oven. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The cake is yuuuuuuummmmy though. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

You know what I love? When a song that you haven't heard in years comes on the radio. Even better if it's a totally daggy song that you'd never admit to actually liking. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well I'm felling brave, so I'm gonna admit that today I cranked up the radio and danced to classic Michael Bolton...."How Can We Be Lovers?" Anyone else remember that song? 'Twas back when Michael Bolton still had the long hair, even though his hairline was majorly receeding. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2004, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

Nope, no clubbing for me yet... My only friend that's 18 won't go clubbing, so blehhh. (Well, I have another but she's a whore, I wouldn't want to go with her.) But me and my good friend are gonna go to strip clubs and stuff, make her boyfriend jealous. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Phee:
<STRONG>You know what I love? When a song that you haven't heard in years comes on the radio. Even better if it's a totally daggy song that you'd never admit to actually liking. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well I'm felling brave, so I'm gonna admit that today I cranked up the radio and danced to classic Michael Bolton...."How Can We Be Lovers?" Anyone else remember that song? 'Twas back when Michael Bolton still had the long hair, even though his hairline was majorly receeding. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I looooooooooove old music. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2004, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

My putty tat is going to the vet tonight to have his man hood removed [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Poor Sooty! I hope he doesn't hate me for it!

Hey how come I can't use bold and italics? It says "UBB Code is not enabled" [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

KELLY: Hello! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Buffy DVD's hey? I am like that with my Sex and The City DVD's I just sit and watch them all day/night!

SHANNON: I have never been to a strip club. I don't even know if there are any in Perth with male strippers. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

PHEE: I am a closet Michael Bolton fan [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] "How can we make love if we can't make amendssssssss......" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] YUM mudcake! My favourite!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bubble.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2004, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie bubbles:
<STRONG>My putty tat is going to the vet tonight to have his man hood removed [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Poor Sooty! I hope he doesn't hate me for it!</STRONG>
Getting lucky is he [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] with alot of females [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Yep [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm trying to re-watch my buffy dvds before getting my S7 dvds [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2004, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hello,

I haven't been in ages [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Well I'm now on my best FF behaviour and posting off topic in an off topic board [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well all I can say is I can't wait for this week to be over, short weeks are good but it means more work [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

2 weeks on Saturday's and Gold Coast here I come [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2004, 02:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Peachy.:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hello,

I haven't been in ages [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Well I'm now on my best FF behaviour and posting off topic in an off topic board [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well all I can say is I can't wait for this week to be over, short weeks are good but it means more work [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

2 weeks on Saturday's and Gold Coast here I come [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Hiya Peachy!
How long are you going to QLD for? Who you going with?
I am going to Melbourne in Jusy with my best friend and my sister [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I can't wait!

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] I have a week off work next month... But it is kinda sad because it is Chris' last week here [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Should I beg him to stay, or be a good girlfriend and respect his need to travel? It's not forever... (I need to keep on telling myself this!).
Old 04-15-2004, 03:21 AM
Elite Fan

what rude little buggers in that cinema! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Phee:
I baked a mud cake yesterday. The tin I used was too small, so when the cake rose, some of it actually spilled out over the edge and ended up on the bottom of the oven. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The cake is yuuuuuuummmmy though. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
yumm [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Quote:
You know what I love? When a song that you haven't heard in years comes on the radio.
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] They have this thing on a Perth radio station - Radio Roulette it's called... where every..um half hour or hour they give you 3 song choices (older songs that you wouldn't normally hear on there) and then ppl sms in their vote for which one they want to hear [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2004, 06:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>My putty tat is going to the vet tonight to have his man hood removed [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Poor Sooty! I hope he doesn't hate me for it!</STRONG>
Oh! We just got Chloe (my puppy) desexed today. ($300+ ARGH) She's SO pathetic tonight though, lol, it's so cute...

Quote:
<STRONG>SHANNON: I have never been to a strip club. I don't even know if there are any in Perth with male strippers. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I don't want male strippers, lmfao. Yucky. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I'm dragging my friend along to see some pretty girls. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2004, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Perthie [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] If you want to see Male stripers [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] go to Kal [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
A new drinking place [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] so I've heard [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] from the tv

My friend is coming up for the long weekend next week [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
From Kalgoolie *wiggles* any ideas Perth peeps on what we can do?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread