Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-07-2003, 09:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

I was just reading my Premiere magazine; this month's issue ranks the 100 Most Powerful People in Hollywood, and Colin is #98! 98 doesn't sound like much, but Halle Berry is only ranked 96, so I think it's still an accomplishment [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Here is his listing:

98. Colin Farrell
Rank Last Year:
Not ranked.
Title: Fookin' Star.
Sticker Price:$8 million.
Career Domestic Box Office: $306.7 million
2002 Box Office: $151.1 million
Status Report: Better-known in Hollywood than in Hartford, but that's about to change. Held his own against Tom Cruise in Minority Report and Al Pacino in The Recruit. Hit the Bullseye in Daredevil. Starring in this summer's S.W.A.T.
Next: Will grab his sword and sandals for Oliver Stone's Alexander the Great project.
Yes, It's True: Gets laid. A lot.
Old 04-07-2003, 09:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ColinFarrellFan:
<STRONG>Devi, I didn't catch it! I listened to the last line like 5 times I can't figure out what he's saying [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
The guy tries to wipe the lipstick off Colin's cheek and he says something like, "No, leave it on, leave it on, I have a rep to keep." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

As for the blurb, "Gets laid. A lot." *shakes head* [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

the artist formerly known as [stardevi]
Old 04-10-2003, 11:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was watching The View this morning and apparently there is a list coming out naming the male celebrities who are most...*ahem*...well-endowed. Well, Colin is on the list, along with Sean Penn, Tobey Maguire, George Clooney, and others. I have no idea what magazine is making this list, but I thought it was pretty funny [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2003, 08:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Don't know if anyone posted these..but they are scans of US Weekly..large so I'll post link: http://www.allstarz.org/~colinfarrell/usmagazine.jpg
http://www.allstarz.org/~colinfarrell/usmagazine2.jpg
Old 04-12-2003, 01:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Does anyone know where "A Home At The End Of The World" is filming in toronto?
I already read earlier in the thread about "hemingways" but does anyone know which street the movie is shooting on? Also, does anyone know where Hemingways is lol? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-12-2003: Message edited Buffy_fanatic ]
Old 04-15-2003, 03:07 PM
New Fan

The Irish hellraiser to play the Prince of Darkness?

From www.imdb.com :

Quote:
Irish lothario Colin Farrell is poised to put his hell-raising talents to test - by playing legendary bad boy rocker Ozzy Osbourne. The up-and-coming actor - whose movie Phone Booth hit the top spot in the American box office charts earlier this month - is the front-runner to portray the Black Sabbath singer in a biographical movie of the bat-biting Brit. Executives at Paramount Pictures and MTV Films are negotiating to bring 54-year-old Ozzy's action packed life-story into cinemas across the world. Foul-mouthed Ozzy - whose career has been revitalized by the hit TV series The Osbournes - has given the two movie studios the first opportunity at the rights to his story. Film bosses believe Farrell has the perfect credentials to take on the part. One insider says, "Colin drinks, he smokes, he womanizes. He's just a sleeve tattoo away from being a real rock star."
Old 04-15-2003, 03:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for posting that story! I seriously doubt that will happen! They are probably just associating Colin with Ozzy based on their tendency to curse, drink, smoke, etc. And in my opinion, Colin looks nothing like a young Ozzy! But we'll see what happens... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2003, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Interesting. I don't think Colin looks much like Ozzy either. Then again, look at Nicole Kidman in "The Hours". [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2003, 05:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Ozzy? Wow that's....yikes.

Quote:
Colin: I put my arms around her and tell her I love her and that it's all going to be fine.
That's why I love the man.
Old 04-19-2003, 03:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

Maybe it's old news for you, but I just wanted to make sure you won't miss it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Colin's on the cover of the British Esquire [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Plus there's a nice article and photo of him on the set of Phonebooth in the new Interview (Jack Nicholson is on the cover) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2003, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Emilie! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I think I saw another pic, but not the cover.
Old 04-20-2003, 01:43 AM
New Fan

I think Colin playing Ozzy would be really cool! I'm an Osbournes fanatic so it would be so cool to see Colin take on that role. And it's kinda different from the roles in the past and it suits him as a person!
My advice : Go for it Colin!
Old 04-20-2003, 06:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Not sure if y'all have seen/read this. It includes some interviews..
Old 04-20-2003, 06:58 AM
Passionate Fan

You guys have to see this
Esp the E! News Live: Colin Farrell
Guiliana gets verbal with the Daredevil actor interview. When he gets all embarassed you seriously just melt..
Old 04-20-2003, 07:11 AM
Passionate Fan

I d/l-ed Colin presenting an award at the Golden Globes and I noticed when Beyonce was talking he had his hand behind her (couldnt see much her dress just went pooof!) and he sorta had a smirk/smile on his face then his hand went back behind him. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Im not a loser im just very perceptive [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]