Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-01-2003, 01:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Colin Will Be Great as Gay Alexander
Hollywood hell-raiser Colin Farrell is looking forward to playing the role of Alexander The Great - even though he'll be performing sex scenes with men and women. The acting star will play the title role in Oliver Stone's forthcoming epic and, even though he's famed for his womanizing ways, he's not concerned about playing the sexually inquisitive conqueror. He says, "Alexander The Great was bisexual. It was just the way society existed back then. It was about making love to men and women."
It's from IMDB so take with the customary grain of salt. This one's for Xan, though. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

the artist formerly known as [stardevi]
Old 04-02-2003, 11:18 AM
Elite Fan

This is from the NY Daily News - Rush & Molloy (4/2)

Colin Farrell puts on a floor show

Old habits die hard.

Colin Farrell told us on Monday night that the child he and model Kim Bordenave are expecting will be brought up "in love." But the Gaelic gadabout spent most of the evening canoodling with not one ... not two ... but three women.

Bordenave, who is three months along, wasn't at the premiere of Farrell's movie "Phone Booth." Asked how she was feeling, Farrell said: "She's doing great. She's strong as an ox."

She'll have to be.

"I'm going to have fun and have a drink," the 27-year-old star said as he plunged into the crowd at the post-screening party at the Park.

It wasn't long before he took to the dance floor - grinding away with a sinewy lady who gave her name as Sade. Farrell seemed impressed when a breast popped out of her white halter top.

But it wasn't long before the Hibernian horndog moved on to another woman with long, brown hair.

"He ended up kissing her," said a witness, "but she got mad because he kept pushing her away."

Perhaps because he'd taken a liking to a third woman.

"They started kissing while they were dancing," reports our spy.

But cheer up, Kim. We're happy to report that Colin detached himself from the trio of women around 1:30 a.m. and headed to Bungalow 8 - accompanied by his mother, Rita, and some "aunties."

Mom is said to have found that club too noisy. Searching for the comforts of home, the Farrells ended up at an Irish pub, P. J. Carney's on E. 56th, where they drained pints till at least 4 a.m.

Proving that, at the end of the day, there's no one closer to Colin's heart than his mum.

Link to article
Old 04-02-2003, 09:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Sheesh Colin! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2003, 11:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

3-page Q&A with Colin on eonline
Old 04-03-2003, 03:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey all..does this thread relate to ANYTHING media related of Colin, or only 'cameras'? Because this week I heard this radio interview with Colin, and its HYSTERICAL! Let me know, then I can tell you the crazy things people are going to do on Colin's go ahead!
Old 04-03-2003, 05:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Can't Behr 2 B Without Josh:
<STRONG>Hey all..does this thread relate to ANYTHING media related of Colin, or only 'cameras'? Because this week I heard this radio interview with Colin, and its HYSTERICAL! Let me know, then I can tell you the crazy things people are going to do on Colin's go ahead! </STRONG>
ANYTHING media related, for sure! It's my fault - I came up with the camera title [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] But yeah, tell us all about his radio interview!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2003, 07:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the welcome! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Basically, I was listening to Kiss 92.5 and last week I had found out that Colin Farrell was going to be interviewed this week, and the host (it was Mad Dog and Billie) Well Billie (the girl) was all omg I'm gonna just faint..even though its a phone interview, he's soooo sexy.

So then I heard the actual interview, and she's like hello Colin? He's like 'allo oo's this? She's like..its Billie. He's like..oooh love your voice. He was all flirty like. Then she's like Colin I have to tell you something. Then she plays a clip of what they have people in Toronto doing, with a $1000 bounty on Colin's head to bring him into the radio station (willingly, unharmed, legally etc) and once they do, they'll get $1000! So Colin's like...are you serious or is this just pissin' about? She's like..I'm serious. He cracks up laughing and he's like you're nuuuutttts, and I LOOOOVE IT! He's like so its...Tuesday..hmm...I think I'll be seeing you next weeek. She's like what?? Colin don't freak me out! He's like no I'm serious! I reckon I'll be seeing you next week! He even mentioned the pub that he's been hanging out at lately, as he's filming a movie here for the next two months..I have to be listening to the radio all week next week!
Old 04-03-2003, 07:31 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's so awsome! Lucky!!

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2003, 09:04 PM
Addicted Fan

WHAT BAR???

Old 04-03-2003, 09:08 PM
Addicted Fan

The pub he mentioned was 'Hemingways'

Also..you have to take Colin into the station between 6-9am...not any other time to get the $1000...

[ 04-03-2003: Message edited Can't Behr 2 B Without Josh ]
Old 04-05-2003, 04:01 AM
Passionate Fan

You can watch an interview with Colin here
Old 04-05-2003, 05:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Can't Behr 2 B Without Josh:
<STRONG>The pub he mentioned was 'Hemingways'

Also..you have to take Colin into the station between 6-9am...not any other time to get the $1000...</STRONG>
Thank you!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

That's hilarious, do you think he even sees those hours of day at any time?

Old 04-06-2003, 07:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Phone Booth opened at the number 1 spot with an estimated 15 million dollars.

That's Colin's third straight number 1 opening. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2003, 07:38 PM
Addicted Fan

This is great! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Farrell on Fatherhood

Colin Farrell's film Phone Booth opened in theaters on April 4. It's the first movie he is carrying all by himself. Access Hollywood's Billy Bush sat down in New York for an interview with the Irish bad boy. Hollywood's wildest bachelor talked about his impending fatherhood.

Billy Bush: You're going to be a father. Does your life change?

Colin Farrell: I'll tell you in six months.

Billy: Do you envision yourself going out and having fun and doing what you want?

Colin: Yeah, yeah… I'm going to be working as well and fortunately I'm having a child with an amazing woman. We're going to figure it out as we go. We will bring the child up in love and make sure it's as safe as it can possibly be. That's the only thing I'm sure of in me 26 years.

Billy: It's very respectable. I don't know if you give yourself that kind of credit, but we've heard stories of someone getting news like that and as a 26-year-old you might run, hide, or deny.

Colin: There were some very, very interesting suggestions and possibilities that were offered up and how it should be dealt with.

Billy: Can you give me one of them?

Colin: You can guess.

Billy: What was your first reaction to the news?

Colin: I just knew I wanted to have it. I was f****** smiling from ear-to-ear. It's nerve racking for sure. Jesus Christ, me, I'm a big f****** child myself, man. I'm a mess half the time, myself. I'm the luckiest little bastard in the world. F*** all these red carpets and premieres and *******, I'm bringing a child into the world.

Billy: Here's the scenario: the baby you're having is a girl, it's 24 years from now...

Colin: Ooh *******!

Billy: She comes to you and says, 'Dad, I'm pregnant. The father smokes, he loves to drink, he loves to party, he's a wild man, he loves the ladies and I'm not marrying him. What do you say?

Colin: I put my arms around her and tell her I love her and that it's all going to be fine.
Read and watch the interview!

ETA: Click on the birthday blooper under "Related Links" on that page, the interview is funny! Best part is his very last line... did you catch it? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 04-07-2003: Message edited stardevi ]

Old 04-07-2003, 08:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by stardevi:
<STRONG>Best part is his very last line... did you catch it? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Devi, I didn't catch it! I listened to the last line like 5 times I can't figure out what he's saying [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]