Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-16-2009, 03:13 PM
iKi
Passionate Fan

yeah maybe they've made it on purpose to leave all couples - or possible ones - in a stand-by situation during the uncomfortable hiatus....

Last edited by iKi; 12-16-2009 at 03:32 PM
Old 12-17-2009, 01:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKi (View Post)
yeah maybe they've made it on purpose to leave all couples - or possible ones - in a stand-by situation during the uncomfortable hiatus....
I think they definitely did it on purpose, they are pretty malicious
Old 12-17-2009, 02:53 PM
iKi
Passionate Fan

hahaha absolutely malicious and meeeeeean!!! No Xmas presents for them!!

we should play darts with shonda's faces as a target
Old 12-17-2009, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

The OP is amazing I love it!

Could i be added to the list, please? I LOVE them sooo much.
Old 12-17-2009, 03:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Montgomery (View Post)
The OP is amazing I love it!

Could i be added to the list, please? I LOVE them sooo much.
Thank you Nice to see some enthusiasm here, again

You've been added.
Old 12-17-2009, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks

I'm still mad that they ruined this incredible couple. Seriously, Peter and Violet had great potential and an amazing chemistry
Old 12-17-2009, 03:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Thanks

I'm still mad that they ruined this incredible couple. Seriously, Peter and Violet had great potential and an amazing chemistry
Maybe I've grown used to a lot of crap from having shipped a *lot* of pairings over the years, but I don't believe it's over until it's over. The show is still going, so there's always a chance. I refuse to believe they would add all that backstory in the first episode if they didn't intend on getting these two back together at some point.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

Many of my ships have been ruined before so i know what it means but i agree with you, i don't want to give up on Violet/Pete now. I think that they still have a chance, they have Lucas afterall. I know that Violet doesn't have the mother vibe when it comes to Lucas but i feel like she'll improve and she'll go back to Pete. He still loves her, he can say all the crap he wants but he hasn't moved on. Pete is still in love with Violet and Violet is still in love with Pete. Sleeping with The Captain doesn't mean that V doesn't love P anymore; she's just scared and she needs time. So, they still have a chance.

Ok, sorry for the vent
Old 12-17-2009, 04:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Don't apologize for saying what you mean I love the song you've quoted in your sig, btw When I think about it, I think it actually could make a good song for a V/P video, don't you agree? (but it has to be the Rascall Flatts version, not the Cascada one...)
Old 12-17-2009, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks girl, it's just that when i start talking i can't stop Aww thanks. I know, it's an awesome song and the RF version is the best version of it; Cascada's one is cute but not amazing and i don't like it a lot. It fits P/V perfectly and i would love to see a P/V video set to this song
Old 12-17-2009, 04:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Thanks girl, it's just that when i start talking i can't stop Aww thanks. I know, it's an awesome song and the RF version is the best version of it; Cascada's one is cute but not amazing and i don't like it a lot. It fits P/V perfectly and i would love to see a P/V video set to this song
If I'd had the clips, I would've made it myself. I love vidding, just have difficulty obtaining the resource material necessary to make vids for new ships.
Old 12-18-2009, 02:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagolkitten (View Post)
Maybe I've grown used to a lot of crap from having shipped a *lot* of pairings over the years, but I don't believe it's over until it's over. The show is still going, so there's always a chance. I refuse to believe they would add all that backstory in the first episode if they didn't intend on getting these two back together at some point.
the backstory is the main reason i'm not loosing hope with them, but it's really hard right now
Old 12-18-2009, 06:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddisonLove (View Post)
I agree, I think if it had happened to real people and not fictional characters it would have been different. We'll see what happens next with these two but honestly I can't see it going anywhere with the way things are now.
me neither. if my boyfriend in real life would sleep wiht my co workers mother I wouldnt look at him again twice no matter what reasons he would have for this ... but like I said... its different with fictional characters

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-18-2009, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

good point Suz, I wouldn't be able to get past that either. But yes I guess with fictional characters it's different
Old 12-18-2009, 09:37 AM
Absolute Fan

Fictional characters have to be judged differently than real life people. One of the main reasons why is that their purpose is entertainment, that is why they were created, to entertain us. And I think most people here agree that while there are some exceptions, most of us would come out extremely boring if our "character" and life were to be splashed all over television. And that comes into consideration when creating a fictional character. Their strengths are enhanced, as are their flaws and weaknesses. Bad is good, crazy is good, drama is good. However too much "good", and people lose interest.

On TV we cheer for people we wouldn't want to have around in real life. I'm honest enough with myself to admit that. To put this on the edge, my favorite Buffy character went evil and killed a bunch of people, as a character I think she's awesome, but in real life I'd be running for my life at the first sign of trouble.