Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-29-2010, 06:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh don't say that Ashley .

I loved seeing them together in season 3!! They were awesome!!! They were fun and they looked hot together, they were in love with each other (okay maybe not all that much but it could've been allowed to develop... ) and they were there for each other! They were a proper couple until Violet came back and Shonda Rhimes made our Addie doubt herself.

Quote:
either she should have made them good and perfect and not letting them try at all
Yeah I think you're right there Suz. Pete and Addie had soooo much potential and should've and could've been sooooooo awesome together but Shonda Rhimes completely ruined it and now we have to endure Sam and Addie next season... Oh that's gonna be grim Maybe I would've warmed to Addie and Sam being together more if Pete and Addie didn't get together and be all awesome and stuff in the meantime too! Yeah if Pete/Addie hadn't have got together then we wouldn't have been any the wiser and would've had to just get used to Addie/Sam being together. I am happy though that we saw Addie/Pete together and how they could be because it gives me hope!

Speaking of Addisam *yuck* - at the name and the fact they now have one, not really them together coz they're just really boring together anyway... I never once wished that Addie was with Sam or not with Pete or anything like that. Pete and Addie are awesome together - they're great personality matches and they have the same sort of moral code and they look great together!! It doesn't work that way. At least not for me anyway. I loved Pete and Addie in season 3 and wanted sooooooo much for things to work out between them!! I still hope that one day they will get back together and it will be forever!!

Quote:
I dont think many people would have rooted For Addisam the way they did if Pete and Addie would have been the perfect couple wiht lots of passion between them
Well you might've guessed what my response to this is gonna be... I don't know about that. Even before Pete/Addie got together I didn't enjoy the scenes with Sam and Addie being together in that way . Maybe it was just from the p.o.v. that we never got to see Sam and Addie trying to be a couple because Addie said she couldn't be with Sam coz of Naomi and because of that they never did anything much coz Addie always stopped it. Although you could maybe say that, except for the part about Naomi, for Pete and Addie in S1 which is what made me love them in the first place. The thing is though, I believe, that Pete/Addie have stacks and stacks of chemistry and Addie/Sam have none. Even in S1 P/A had chemistry. Addie wasn't ready so teased Pete a lot but they did have chemistry in droves! You know how people are saying that Pete and Addie are good as friends well so are Sam and Addie and I think it should be that P/A are the couple and S/A are just friends.

Well that was my coming back post guys! I haven't been around recently coz I was taking time to adjust to the fact that Pete/Addie broke up and Sam/Addie are gonna be together next season. Well I've got over the first part but the second part is gonna prove to be very difficult to adjust to I fear. Something just occured to me actually - you know how at the start of S2 Addie got together with Kevin well at first I was like 'hold on you aren't Pete so get out of it' but then it proved that Kevin and Addie were good together and had chemistry etc. so I was cool with them being together. I don't think that will happen with Addie/Sam but I guess we will have to wait and see. Put it this way - it's gonna take a lot for me to warm to Addie/Sam and I mean a lot if ever. But I hope I do if at least just a little bit for Addie's sake. I love that woman!!

Well ciao peeps xxx
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!

Last edited by PAL Awesomeness!!!; 07-18-2010 at 12:35 PM
Old 07-15-2010, 09:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah. Definitely never saw the appeal in Paddison the couple. They were great as friends. They should have remained that way. They weren't good as a couple -- mainly because they spent majority of the time talking about how much they were in love with OTHER people. That a couple does not make. How could you even take them seriously? Not to mention it was clear they were only REALLY together because of Lucas. Love? Hardly. They weren't ever in love with each other. Their breakup all but proved that.

I look forward to see them being proper friends again. That is how it was meant to be. Never saw them as a realistic couple.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

two adorable Addie and Pete deleted scenes

YouTube - PP 3x19 Deleted Scene

YouTube - PP 3x18 Deleted Scene

why have they been deleted? I guess because shonda could see too much chemistry between them so it had to go ..

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-17-2010, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the deleted scenes. It's too bad they were cut
Old 09-17-2010, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for those..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 09-19-2010, 08:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

youre welcome girsl. yes it sucks that they were deleted but I can understand why

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-19-2010, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Because we would have liked them too much lol
Old 09-19-2010, 11:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes and even those who didnt ship them have to admit that those scenes were more than cute

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-19-2010, 06:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Lucas was BEYOND cute. Still not seeing the chemistry, but that's just me.
Old 09-20-2010, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen_marie (View Post)
Lucas was BEYOND cute. Still not seeing the chemistry, but that's just me.
I'm on your side

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 09-20-2010, 08:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

well I see the chemistry there but well therefore I dont see it with another couple so I guess its all in the "land of the seeing" lol

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-20-2010, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol I guess it is. I definitely see chemistry between those two, and I think Shonda must have too in those scenes and that's why she cut them.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

its the same as with the addek scenes from season two

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-20-2010, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes it is. She also cut some of the best ones, so the fans wouldn't want them as much.

Last edited by SwanQueenLove; 09-20-2010 at 08:47 AM
Old 09-21-2010, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

the scenes really are cute..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©