Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-24-2010, 07:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

it really would be but shonda has a tedency to miss out on good things sometimes

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-24-2010, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmm that's true she does.

Well I still hope for some friendship scenes with those two. But I kind of doubt we'll get to see Addie with Lucas like we used to.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah I doubt that too. although seh can still be his auntie Addie but I guess we wont see them together anymore. sad thought tho

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-24-2010, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's a really sad thought. They were so cute together
Old 05-25-2010, 09:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes they were. and the chemistry was also better with them then with V/P (IMO) but oh well.. shonda gets what shonda wnats

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-25-2010, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen_marie (View Post)
Well to be fair I don't think Pete went home and had sex with Violet. Addison on the other hand...

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-26-2010, 03:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Lydia - now you're a Pete and Violet shipper or did I misunderstand your last post?
No. Well not yet anyway. I don't think I could ever feel the same about them as any of the couples in my sig or even if you recall how I liked Mark and Lexie. I just think I'll find them easier to watch than Sam and Addie. Did I not make that clear enough? Like I said before also, I got all caught up in the moment the first time they told each other they loved each other. And P/V do at least have the bonus of little Luke too!!

Quote:
Well to be fair I don't think Pete went home and had sex with Violet. Addison on the other hand...
Yeah well Sam and Addie, well Addison more, had been wanting to for ages hadn't they? Pete and Violet's reunion was quite tender in comparison wasn't it?

I'm sorry Jansen. I thought we were using this thread as a shippers thread because they were most recently a couple. I just got a little defensive coz I believe in Pete and Addie sooooo much as a couple. Now I still want them to be friends so I think we're on the same page!

Quote:
I don't understand though what you mean Sam wouldn't do a thing like Addie did on court..
When she told the prosecution that she had an affair etc. but she was willing to let herself sit there and face all the prosecution was going to throw at her Lucas's sake. I don't think Sam would be able to do that ever. I don't think he has a very strong character. I just think Sam's dull dull dull and I think that fact will be highlighted even more now that he's with Addie but I really hope that Addie spending so much time with Sam doesn't make her dull too.

The one thing I do know for sure is that I'll always love Addie! I hope we still get to see her have scenes with Luke too!

I really hope that Pete and Addie stay friends and I can't help it - I would love for them to get back together some day!! Maybe that is a dream that is never going to happen but I don't care. I think that Pete abnd Addie are MTB!!

In other news: "Private Practice" S3 starts in the UK very soon! I might watch it. I couldn't bring myself to buy season 3 on DVD... Well it won't be coming out here for about a year but yeah I said only if Pete and Addison finish the season together and they didn't so yeah. I might rent it to watch the Pete/Addie eps and the extra features. But I'm not gonna buy it. I did however recently order the Series 1 boxset! Should be here by Friday! I figured that's the best series coz Pete and Addison weren't ever serious then so I didn't feel like I lost so much. I just needed some more Addie than just the pilot of PrP. to watch when "Private Practice" has finished for the series.
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!
Old 05-26-2010, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

ah okay.. well.. I don't know if Sam would do that.. But I don't think he's dull.. at least he was the one standing up for Maya when Nae couldn't.. but we should not discuss Sam here

I think season2 had the best Paddie scenes

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-26-2010, 05:09 AM
Elite Fan

I think they will be friends, I don´t think there would be any big problems with Pete/Violet form Addie´s part. She threw him to her arms, so I think they will be friends
Old 05-26-2010, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think so too.. I really have no doubt about that..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-26-2010, 10:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

I have no doubt about the addie and pete part.. as long their new boy/firlfriend accept their friendship too.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-26-2010, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure they can still be friends yes. They were after things didn't work out the last time so they should be able to go back to that place of friendship again.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

One question: Did Pete know about Addie´s problems to have kids???

I´m rewatching the episode of this season when they get together and they had a conversation about Violet and the kid and I´m wondering if Pete knows.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think he knew..
She only told Amelia as far as I remember..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-27-2010, 06:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srta_Parker (View Post)
One question: Did Pete know about Addie´s problems to have kids???

I´m rewatching the episode of this season when they get together and they had a conversation about Violet and the kid and I´m wondering if Pete knows.
*sneaks in*

*cough*back-door pilot*cough*

*sneaks out*