Srta_Parker
hollowmeadow

Arts

| | | |

| | | |

| | | |

| | | |

| | |

by Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (Suz)

Fanfictions

you stole my heart before I could say no
FanFiction.Net : Starting Over
You Take My Breath Away
Needles
Guardian Angel

Reasons

Because she dreams about him
because even all the others can see that they are good for each other
because they would be magical together
because he offered to kiss her again
because they kissed once and they so will kiss again
Because the quack and the insane hot red head make a nice pair
Because "She's hot. Possibly insane, but HOT"
Because even Tilly knows they're great together
Because he showed her that she's not out of time
Because they're interested
Because she wants his thing
because she won't 'Mc' him
Because she dreams about him
Because she trusts him

Continue posting here, hope everyone likes the title

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-17-2010, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread, love the title
Old 05-17-2010, 07:25 AM
Elite Fan

tftnt!!!!
Old 05-17-2010, 07:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thats a cute picture of them!

Quote:
I didnt compare them I see similarities in teh storylines. that it my opinion I saw the chemistry up until they decided to give a real try
Chemistry is subjective. I thought they had a nice chemistry on the backdoor pilot and during first season. I was actually kind of down with Paddison then to be honest. But then it abruptly ended and was never really mentioned again.

I didn't feel that same chemistry this time around. And it didn't really have anything to do with Sam or Violet, because when Mark came back I felt that chemistry and I felt Pete's chemistry with the ladies he dated this season. Addison and Pete just seemed more like friends with benefits, than potential real lovers to me.

And yes they had similarities, but most couples on dramas have that storyline. In fact Addison has had that storyline with Derek, Mark, Pete, Noah, and Sam. Very back and forth. But *most* shows set up an obvious endgame couple. And even if it takes the entire series to get them together, you still KNOW it is them. That was definitely Luke & Lorelai, Ross & Rachel, Peyton & Lucas, etc. I would say on PrP the only blatant endgame couple is Charlotte and Cooper.

I prefer them as friends mainly because I liked them as friends (and even no-strings bed buddies) and I felt their relationship was starting to make them not tolerate each other. I think it was more a subconscious thing though due to them wanting to be with other people. But the last couple of episodes were not Pro-Paddison.

But I think their biggest issue was that Shonda and company beat it over our heads from the moment they hooked up that they weren't in it for reals. I think had they NOT did that people would have been more into the couple. It is hard to root for a couple who constantly talk about wanting to be with other people during a couch snuggle. Though it was clearly Shonda's plan.
Old 05-17-2010, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the new thread...

I felt so too Jansen.. after season 2 I never felt that chemistry they had in the beginning again too

btw am I the only one who can't see all the Icons in the OP?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-17-2010, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

No you´re not the one. Me neither
Old 05-17-2010, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

hmm.. then Suz maybe needs to check her photobucket..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-17-2010, 09:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can see them.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:47 AM
Elite Fan

I can see them today
Old 05-18-2010, 02:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

I can see them perfectly fine. Anyone else having problems?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-18-2010, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can see them too. They look great.
Old 05-19-2010, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

nope today they are good..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-19-2010, 12:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

okay then I am glad

thank you ashley

although I will not post my icons on here anymore. sorry girls

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-19-2010, 02:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Addison isn't going to get back with Pete. Even if her and Sam break up, I seriously doubt she will end up with Pete.

1) She wasn't ever in love with him
2) She was able to let him go easily.

She knows the risks of being with Sam and yet she still walk into his living room and did what she did. Just like with Pete, she is going ti give it a seriously try. The only difference is she is actually IN LOVE with Sam.
Okay I’ve been biting my tongue long enough... We don’t, well I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t come into your ship’s thread and rain on your parade do I? Pete and Addie are clearly not a ship that you like so I’ll stick in here and hope and dream coz I really really love Pete and Addie and can you please just try and be a bit more respectful to us?

Re: a couple of things you said just then –
Quote:
1) She wasn't ever in love with him
O.K. I’ll give you that one but it was only because she was in love with Sam first. Once she does the thing with Sam and gets it out of her system she’ll be all free for Pete or maybe even someone else. I’m all for Addie having a boyfriend who’s great to her and loves her right but I just don’t think Sam is that guy, because the compatibility factor has to come in there too and like I’ve said before, I don’t think they are. I mean could you ever see Sam doing anything like what Addie did in court coz I can’t. I just think it’s like this – Addie’s strong and awesome and Sam’s boring and annoying.

Quote:
She knows the risks of being with Sam and yet she still walk into his living room
I don’t think there are any risks left anymore because Naomi forgave her didn’t she. Maybe that’s something as well – like when she didn’t want Naomi to find out and when she was with Pete the feelings she had for Sam and things she did with him were more exciting. Now though they’re free to be together and I think she’ll really discover what that means and get fed up with his monotonous boringness!

Quote:
Pete is a jerk. he had a great woman like Addison.. who was there.. who cared who was everything he would have looked for in a good girlfriend and yet he wants the person that did nothing more than hurt him so far.
Maybe he is. But then again the cards were on the table right from the start weren’t they? I think I’ll be able to accept Violet and Pete being together again better because they have Lucas at least. Ha you know what I just realised? Addie’s kind of inheriting a step grandchild! I know she would’ve been there for the kid anyway because she loves Naomi and Maya but she’s actually going out with her Grandad! LOL!! I just basically want to forget what happened between Sam and Addie until season 4 starts and then when it does I want to focus on 1. Coop and Charlotte and 2. Pete, Violet and Lucas.
Maybe I am hoping and dreaming for nothing but only time will tell. Also if it helps me to carry on watching the show then that’s all good too!

I think from what Addie said to Pete that they’ll still continue to be good friends so I hope that means Addie’ll still be able to see Lucas!

Quote:
Lydia - I am glad you could enjoy my last batch of Addie Pete icons
Aw don’t say that Suz . They’ll still be friends and like I’ve put before I hope that someday the image in my avvie will be able to become a reality again!

Quote:
although I will not post my icons on here anymore. sorry girls
Why? Do you think you won’t be able to make any more coz there won’t be any more Pete and Addie scenes in the new series? Do you just not want to make any more?

Re: “are Pete and Addie like Ross/Rachel and Luke/Lorellai?” – I don’t know? Maybe they are. All I know is that I would love them to end up together in the end!!

I like the new title btw and the OP is great!! Then again how could it not be because this is the Pete and Addison thread and they are awesome really they are! It’s just a problem with the way they were being written in those last 2/3 eps.
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!
Old 05-20-2010, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Suy, why aren't you gonna post your pretties here anymore??

Lydia, plase do also respect other people's opinions. This isn't just a shipper thread, also a thread for people who only like them as friends, so it's perfectly fine to say what Jansen did. Everyon'e free to see their opinion..

I don't understand though what you mean Sam wouldn't do a thing like Addie did on court..

and I also think there's still a risk with Addie and Nae, sure she forgave her, but she also said she does because Addie was right, there's nothing going on between Addie and Sam, so we don't really know yet how Nae will react when she finds out, that they are a couple (which I believe they are now), but we should discuss that much in the Addie/Sam thread

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©