Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-20-2010, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww Suz I'm sorry that you're feeling this way about the icons but I can understand that. I hope you'll change your mind though.

Lydia - now you're a Pete and Violet shipper or did I misunderstand your last post?

As for Pete, yes they both knew they had feeling for other people from the start but unilke Pete Addison tried to make it work as hard as she could. When Pete gave Addison an out, after he caught her with Sam she didn't take it. When Addison gave Pete an out, telling him to be with Violet he did.

Last edited by SwanQueenLove; 05-20-2010 at 11:47 AM
Old 05-20-2010, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think he oly took the out, because there was no Naomi, like there was for Addison..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-21-2010, 04:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Okay I’ve been biting my tongue long enough... We don’t, well I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t come into your ship’s thread and rain on your parade do I? Pete and Addie are clearly not a ship that you like so I’ll stick in here and hope and dream coz I really really love Pete and Addie and can you please just try and be a bit more respectful to us?
I don't understand how I am not being respectful. I like them as friends and not lovers. That's allowed. I'm not insulting either character. And I am definitely not keeping you from supporting them as a couple. So...

Quote:
As for Pete, yes they both knew they had feeling for other people from the start but unilke Pete Addison tried to make it work as hard as she could. When Pete gave Addison an out, after he caught her with Sam she didn't take it. When Addison gave Pete an out, telling him to be with Violet he did.
I think it all has to do with timing as well. A LOT just went down that night. Maya and the baby almost dying. Dell actually dying. It puts things in perspective. Addison wanted to end things just as much as she knew Pete wanted to be back with Violet. The circumstances gave them an out without either being "the bad guy." It was respectful to them both and everything they went through.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

it maybe was a good out for both of them because no one cheated or whatever which I am glad about .. but I think it could have been handled better. no wonder Addison did still feel like second choice when the guy you break up wiht (even if it was mutual) takes 2 seconds before moving on.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-22-2010, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really didn't like that. I mean she had to actually see him with her right after she let him go. He could have waited longer than that. And she did say herself that she felt like she was everyone's second choice which was really sad
Old 05-22-2010, 09:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

I mean Addie didnt wait much longer but at least had the decency to wait til the next morning or was it evening? and she didnt let Pete see it.. but oh well. I hope they stay good friends and will still have soem cute moments together. I like them as friends

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-22-2010, 09:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well to be fair I don't think Pete went home and had sex with Violet. Addison on the other hand...
Old 05-22-2010, 11:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

well we dont know that maybe they did an meredith and Derek and went off to an exam room but whatever, the point is I hope Paddison stays friends

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-22-2010, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

lol good point hun although I really don't want to think about that. And at least Pete didn't have to see Addison with Sam. I hope they stay friends too. They had some great moments.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have no doubt they will remain friends. I think Dell's death was a "startover" for everyone.
Old 05-22-2010, 01:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

maybe they will go back to being all cute again. the moment one the couch was one of my favs and they werent even together back then

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-22-2010, 01:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

After sometime, I am sure. The first couple of weeks will probably be awkward. Pete back with Violet. Addison with Sam. Eventhough they both knew the other's feelings, they still developed some of their own. So it will still be weird, even if just a little bit.

Or maybe they will laugh it off. Either way the first episode should be interesting, ha. I wonder if there will be a time jump and if so, by how far ahead.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would love more cute moments with those two. And yes the couch scene was really sweet

Hmm well if there is a time jump then they can just go back to being cute with each other.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

I also think they will make some kind of time jump but we will see. they are great friends and I am sure they will continue like it. or I hope

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-23-2010, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so too, it would be a waste not to continue the friendship