Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2015, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, and I wanted to hug every single time.

I'm really glad that Mickey got out without that.
Old 04-26-2015, 04:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion_princess (View Post)
Yeah, and I wanted to hug every single time.

I'm really glad that Mickey got out without that.
Yer Mickey im most part didn't liek they doctor was as rory in some way did so that's the huge difference
Old 04-26-2015, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, Rory might have pointed out a few things, such as his dangerous the Doctor could be, but I agree Rory did like him.
Old 04-27-2015, 04:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yeah, Rory might have pointed out a few things, such as his dangerous the Doctor could be, but I agree Rory did like him.
yer i loved that about rory though
Old 05-09-2015, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
He did I never really doubted that.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-10-2015, 01:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
He did I never really doubted that.
Yep :
Old 01-25-2016, 08:19 PM
Elite Fan

In Doctor Who & the auton invasion (novelization of Doctor 3's first adventure), The Doctor said, "Don't you see? That's the cunning of it. The Replicas aren't exactly the same as human beings. Nothing is. A wife, or a child, or a close friend could detect them in a moment. But we're not talking about personal relationships. We're talking about people in authority. Seniors giving orders to juniors."

You should have seen my face when I read that because how could I not think about what happened with Mickey in Rose? He knew Rose for 19 years and he was her boyfriend. And yet she couldn't tell he was kidnapped and replaced by a Replica. She drove in the car with the Replica. She sat across from the Replica in the restaurant. She was literally inches away from the Replica of Mickey and could not tell he was all waxy and fake and not the person she's kissed and probably had sex with many times for who knows how long. He was not the person who has been in her life for her entire life.

I am so happy Mickey married Martha because he deserved so much better than Rose.
Old 01-27-2016, 07:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilywiccan (View Post)
In Doctor Who & the auton invasion (novelization of Doctor 3's first adventure), The Doctor said, "Don't you see? That's the cunning of it. The Replicas aren't exactly the same as human beings. Nothing is. A wife, or a child, or a close friend could detect them in a moment. But we're not talking about personal relationships. We're talking about people in authority. Seniors giving orders to juniors."

You should have seen my face when I read that because how could I not think about what happened with Mickey in Rose? He knew Rose for 19 years and he was her boyfriend. And yet she couldn't tell he was kidnapped and replaced by a Replica. She drove in the car with the Replica. She sat across from the Replica in the restaurant. She was literally inches away from the Replica of Mickey and could not tell he was all waxy and fake and not the person she's kissed and probably had sex with many times for who knows how long. He was not the person who has been in her life for her entire life.

I am so happy Mickey married Martha because he deserved so much better than Rose.
yer how did rose not know????

im happy that he did get with martha but it is kind of ironic to seeing as the last person they both dating loved each other
Closed Thread   Post New Thread