Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2014, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_Robb66 (View Post)
Our raggedy doctor...
I also miss him.

I also want to travel in the
Old 10-21-2014, 08:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

He needs to get his own board.

I miss him too. I want to come back!
Old 10-22-2014, 08:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion_princess (View Post)
I also miss him.

I also want to travel in the
lets all jump into the tardis and travel away

i would love to see more of matt .. but it would be hard to see him and not think thats the doctor
Old 10-22-2014, 10:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

flies into the time vortex.

dooooooo doooooo eeee dooooooooo do do do do aaaaaaaa do *fails*
Old 10-22-2014, 06:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
flies into the time vortex.

dooooooo doooooo eeee dooooooooo do do do do aaaaaaaa do *fails*
if u could go where would you go future or past ?
Old 10-23-2014, 11:26 AM
Absolute Fan

Who else prefers Matt's exit (because it as so good!) to David's exit?
Old 10-23-2014, 05:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderM (View Post)
Who else prefers Matt's exit (because it as so good!) to David's exit?
i do and dont like the exit i think the only bad thing with matt exit was how quick the regeneration was to peter a sneeze and he was there
Old 10-23-2014, 06:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
if u could go where would you go future or past ?
To the past!
Old 10-23-2014, 06:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Well it was better than David's who went on a farewell tour before regenerating. I liked it. Especially with how he saw Amelia Pond before succumbing to the change.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well it was better than David's who went on a farewell tour before regenerating. I liked it. Especially with how he saw Amelia Pond before succumbing to the change.
I totally agree in regards to David's flipping tour of the universe while he was meant to be dying. Totally ridiculous. However, Amy's appearance rankled with me, not because of the actual appearance, but that Clara asked 'who's Amelia?' And I'm like, you probably saw her multiple times when she did the whole impossible girl bit and entered the Doctor's timeline! So that annoyed me cos I'm like, it was only two episodes ago and the writers have already forgotten. Like, ugh...
Old 10-23-2014, 07:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
To the past!
me to !!! where would you go?

Quote:
Yer i almost forgot that it was a long drag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
I totally agree in regards to David's flipping tour of the universe while he was meant to be dying. Totally ridiculous. However, Amy's appearance rankled with me, not because of the actual appearance, but that Clara asked 'who's Amelia?' And I'm like, you probably saw her multiple times when she did the whole impossible girl bit and entered the Doctor's timeline! So that annoyed me cos I'm like, it was only two episodes ago and the writers have already forgotten. Like, ugh...
Yer its werid cause 11th doctor never mentioned Amy again or the Ponds made me feel sorry for Clara .. also the impossible girl she would of seen her aka season 7 episode 1 .. but does clara remember them all ?
Old 10-24-2014, 12:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Clara has never grown on me and this was no different. The Doctor had a great exit story with Trenzalore, and I liked how he did not do the Christ-like pose before actually changing into his latest incarnation. They let him do something similiar to the pose at the start when he destroyed the Dalek army/fleet. This was fitting, as it sort of explained why the NuWho Doctors regenerate in a similiar fashion or have before now. It's a self-defense mechanism for fighting Daleks! How cool is that?
Old 10-24-2014, 05:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
me to !!! where would you go?

Yer i almost forgot that it was a long drag

Yer its werid cause 11th doctor never mentioned Amy again or the Ponds made me feel sorry for Clara .. also the impossible girl she would of seen her aka season 7 episode 1 .. but does clara remember them all ?

To the Victorian Era!

Didn't she own one of Amy's books.
Old 10-24-2014, 06:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Looking at Clara this season, she is so far from what made the 'Impossible Girl' arc interesting. And that's a shame. I for one was happy that Karen was there to help Matt say goodbye to the role.
Old 10-24-2014, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Looking at Clara this season, she is so far from what made the 'Impossible Girl' arc interesting. And that's a shame. I for one was happy that Karen was there to help Matt say goodbye to the role.
Yeah, I really liked the Impossible Girl story as it made it interesting as appose to the generic, default, bland romance that we seem to get lumbered with each year. With Clara and Capaldi's Doctor, she is great as they have good banter and a Pertwee-Jo Grant style raport. However, instead of the interesting, different story of the impossible girl, they've reverted to factory settings and written a boyfriend. As, apparantly, the show cannot exist without it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread