Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-14-2004, 05:16 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG that's so cute. I never heard that though. That would be great if someone could post an audio of that.
Old 10-14-2004, 05:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

ooh, I totally forgot about that! I can see Amy, "Scott, quit smiling!" Come to think of it.. the scene afterwards where they are taking the paint cans out of the truck.. he was very smileyLuke there too.

And yes, you have to post the article!

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 10-14-2004, 06:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

I would love to see that artical too or video clips.

To Gilmore Baby:
We know their not dateing. We are not stupid.
If you really know Lauren and she thinks we are messing in her personal life then you should tell her to come and tell us to stop. This thread is just Fans of both Actors and we are not saying there going out. It is like the Lauren and Creg threads we all know there not together but some of us imagian them together. When you go are famous there are things that happen if ever time someone put up a roumor and it offened the actor The Enquire and Star and other Tabloid mags would be out of business.
Old 10-14-2004, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Ugh, I so wish I had that interview audio or transcript. I can hear it in my head the way he said "so charming." But I don't have it, and I can't find it. There's a slight possibility Canopus has it, because he's awesome like that.

This? I love this.

Quote:
Jackie: When are Luke and Lorelai finally gonna get it on?
Scott: Hey man, you know, whenever the Gods want us to. I have no idea.
Laughter……
Scott: (Laughing) Whenever the time is right man. (Laughing).
Bender: I’d love to be at Scott’s house when he gets that script. YES!
Jackie: Woohoo!
Old 10-14-2004, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

I would love to hear that interview!!
He couldn't stop smiling *lol* that scene must have been great...they should show it sometime ^^

RIP Gilmore Girls. RIP Veronica Mars.
Old 10-14-2004, 06:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

I want to hear that interview also. "He couldn't stop smiling"... that is too precious.

Jackie and Bender are totally a couple of Java Junkies.

Old 10-14-2004, 06:57 PM
Extreme Fan

wow i didn`t know about the deleted painting scenes.
~ KEEPER OF ~ "He called me hotplates.He sooo likes me" Luke checking out Lorelai`s butt Luke & Lorelai's passionate kiss on their first Valentine's Day Luke and Lorelai having MMS during the first snow of season Luke stroking Lorelai's hair and kissing her forehead in WITS ~ she needs his coffee,he needs her smile ~(Luke&Lorelai) ° We have to protect our heart cause it's fragile °
****************************** JAVA JUNKIES FOREVER ******************************
Old 10-14-2004, 07:19 PM
Loyal Fan

What is Canopus's site? I should know this from the JJ thread, but eh... I'm blonde. What can I say?

But that's really cute that he put emphasis on the word 'so' in that interview.
Old 10-14-2004, 08:10 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal
Right back atcha Yak.

So, what do you think? Should that post be added to the intro post as the official disclaimer?
Yep. Just added it, actually.

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
Old 10-14-2004, 08:13 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by mandypandy1981
I would love to see that artical too or video clips.

To Gilmore Baby:
We know their not dateing. We are not stupid.
If you really know Lauren and she thinks we are messing in her personal life then you should tell her to come and tell us to stop. This thread is just Fans of both Actors and we are not saying there going out. It is like the Lauren and Creg threads we all know there not together but some of us imagian them together. When you go are famous there are things that happen if ever time someone put up a roumor and it offened the actor The Enquire and Star and other Tabloid mags would be out of business.
Ok im sorry. I was just thinking aloud. I didnt mean any harm. And prying in there personal life is really rude. what I was doing is nothing. And its not just the lauren and scott thing other ppl have pryed in Laurens life and I'm sick of that. Im sorry once again I didnt mean anything to much by that i just wanted to let you know for those who probably thought they were
Old 10-14-2004, 08:58 PM
Banned

GilmoreBaby I really don't get your problem!
You're sick of it ? Then get lost, do whatever you wanna do but why are you reading here if you're sick of it? Thats insane, believe me...

And how will you know they're not dating?
I'm sure that you don't know anything else than what we know...
You know Lauren... yeah... sure... And I know Tom Cruise... he's my neighbour
Old 10-14-2004, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

I think GilmoreBaby's apology was nice and we all should accept it and move on. Okay?

Keep the past and the past...keep the board friendly, Lauren wouldn't want us bickering about this.

The thread just isn't about the real-life couple but the chemistry that the two of them share.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 10-15-2004, 12:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal

I think the making out happens in episode 6. Lauren was on Ellen on September 27th. And they're usually 4 episodes in the can by the air date on GG. So Sept 28th, the day after her interivew episode 2 aired, which meant they were probably filming episode 6 when she appeared on Ellen.
I didn't see this earlier, but it certainly makes sense. Thanks for doing the math and I hope this turns out to be the case. So 11 days. I'm really looking foward to next Tuesday's ep so it won't be that bad to wait.

Old 10-15-2004, 01:23 AM
Supreme Fan

Unless the makeout scenes were cut. SP/LG really might have had to makeout a lot, but there could have been scenes from WitS and TaTT that were cut.

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
Old 10-15-2004, 02:32 AM
Master Fan

If they cut hot L/L kissing for awkward R/D kissing I will be seriously peeved. I'm still holding out for episode 6.

Quote:
KTLA
News Lady: Alright, I gotta ask you what took you so long to finally express your feelings to Lorelai?
Scott: The writers, they're just not agreeable.
News Lady: So you wanted it?
Scott: I said the first year, I met Lauren at the table read year one, I said alright we need to get together, episode 2. They didn't listen to me!
News Lady: You know it's a good thing cause you guys obviously have chemistry, and you know, so what's gunna happen? Are you going to get any action from her?
Scott: Oh you mean on the show?
News Lady: Yeah.
Scott: Yeah.
News Lady: Or in real life! Is there something you want to tell us?
Hee. Scott's a tease.