Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-12-2004, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

I love all her interviews with Craig *LOL*

I liked Kitty's 'cause she's just acting through it....that always reminds me of Ellen's face when she's trying to stop Lauren from rambling even more *lol*

RIP Gilmore Girls. RIP Veronica Mars.
Old 10-12-2004, 07:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

i still like Squeegys - because she wants scott to Woo her ... thats so true

- cause she is scotts girl.. no matter what Graig sais (or was it Craig?)

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-12-2004, 07:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Squeegy

- 'cause she wants to make out with him again tomorrow...
- 'cause she wants him to woo her
- 'cause kissing him is 'weird'
- 'cause she wants flowers and candy from him

Ooh, I like all of these. If we're voting, I'll go with this one: "'cause she wants him to woo her."

Old 10-12-2004, 07:32 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm totally loving the 'Cause she wants him to woo her. So true. At least in my head it is.
Old 10-12-2004, 07:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

see this one has mine vote as well.. well except we choose one of my suggestuions

uh ok guys i´m in a dirty mood.. lots of lorelai luke action in between and scott and lauren action .. me and lauren .. me and scott.... aww i need my bf to come over

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-12-2004, 07:42 PM
Banned

Can I vote for my own one?
If so, I'd vote for the same one.... The woo thing is really cute
Old 10-12-2004, 07:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

lol no you cant ... j/k sure there are no rules about voting .. but i´m sad cause noone voted for mine lol just kidding

ok i´m off to bed now

having hot dreams

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-12-2004, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

You people were talking about someone making a fanlisting? I made a Keen Eddie fanlisting and I have an official GM,M Fanlisting at the TFL.org which is in my signature. If you guys are really interested, check there and if no one has made one. I could perhaps make one for you.

I checked there is a fanlisting for Lauren and Craig Kilborn and Lauren and Matthew Perry but no Scott Patterson.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-

Last edited by Çherié £u£u; 10-12-2004 at 08:21 PM
Old 10-12-2004, 08:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys. I changed the font color on the banner. And added an option for a smaller one. Go back and check it out. Let me know if you think that works. I think the yellow does make it pop a bit more but let me know if it looks clean enough. If all else fails I'll have to do something radically different.
Old 10-12-2004, 08:45 PM
Banned

Much better! I love the banner, don't make any radically things!!

@cherie: So would you like to make a fanlisting for them? That would be soooo great!!
Old 10-12-2004, 09:46 PM
Supreme Fan

Squee! Ender's Jane, that banner is awesome! I love it! Ooh, do you maybe think that you could add in the cap of SP touching LG's knee?

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
Old 10-12-2004, 10:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

I tried to add more to it but it just ended up being too clogged and the pictures crowding each other. Also, Scott's eyes are kind of half closed in those shots.
I'm thinking about making some wallpapers, though, where I put those pictures in there.
Old 10-13-2004, 05:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Suzanne the banner is great i like the small one better yxou did a good job with it

@ Cher.. about the fanlisting .. i´d be great if you could make one .. but you are busy so ..take your time hun

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-13-2004, 07:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Someone else mentioned this on the Gilmore Girls board, but where is all this "making out" that so freaked Lauren out? Hmmm?

She's getting awfully worked up over some pretty tame stuff. And the theory is furthered for me.

Maybe there's a lot more to come, later.
Old 10-13-2004, 06:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yay we have a pretty banner!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ender's_Jane
Someone else mentioned this on the Gilmore Girls board, but where is all this "making out" that so freaked Lauren out? Hmmm?
So we're left with three possiblities here:
1) Lauren consideres 'making out' to be the slightest pecks.
2) This 'making out' is happening not on the show, and she slipped up with that comment.
3) The 'making out' is yet to come.

There's one more possibility that I truly hope isn't the case, and that is the editing. Say, if certain scenes of relentless snogging were clipped from the last two episodes for whatever reason.