Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-13-2004, 08:24 PM
Extreme Fan

i am so jelaous,everyone can make avis,excluding me
~ KEEPER OF ~ "He called me hotplates.He sooo likes me" Luke checking out Lorelai`s butt Luke & Lorelai's passionate kiss on their first Valentine's Day Luke and Lorelai having MMS during the first snow of season Luke stroking Lorelai's hair and kissing her forehead in WITS ~ she needs his coffee,he needs her smile ~(Luke&Lorelai) ° We have to protect our heart cause it's fragile °
****************************** JAVA JUNKIES FOREVER ******************************
Old 10-13-2004, 08:37 PM
Banned

Ah... me too! I can't make real good avis. I can only make the stupid simple boring jpg ones... but nothing with blinking things and stuff.....
Old 10-13-2004, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

I can't make avatars at all. I actually got so mad the other day that I couldn't make fanart that I downloaded Paint Shop Pro and immediately ran away from my computer in terror because the system looked so confusing. Kudos to the art makers.
Old 10-13-2004, 09:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just found this thread and I'd just like to add that I am all for an SP/LG pairing. If they're anything like they are in interviews it would seem that their personalities would mesh. I don't know why but I like my on-screen couples to date in real life too!

Just adding to the LG making out comment. I thought it was cute because she was bringing it up and it reminded me of when I like someone I kind of try to work their name into conversation just to talk about them. Kinda nerdy I know, but there it is!

I also have always thought SP had a thing for LG. In any interview when he walked about her it just seemed like it was there. I was happy that LG mentioned him on Ellen because it just added more fuel to the fire!

So that's really all I had to add!

---
My dear little librarian, pile up enough tomorrows and you'll find you've collected nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you, but I'd like to make today worth remembering.
Old 10-13-2004, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal
I can't make avatars at all. I actually got so mad the other day that I couldn't make fanart that I downloaded Paint Shop Pro and immediately ran away from my computer in terror because the system looked so confusing. Kudos to the art makers.
I'm still confused by PSP and I still don't know what all the icons and stuff are for. But you eventually get used it and read a lot of tutorials and ask people what you use stuff for.

Suzie- I hate making codes for fanlistings. So if you want to make some of those, if I get approved that would be great.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 10-13-2004, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

Um, this is for Gilmore Baby and the next 5 people I'm sure are going to come in here and tell us that Scott and Lauren aren't dating in real life.

One word: DUH!

This thread is harmless fun. We've got zero proof, so obviously as you can tell, the whole thread is just speculation. If Lauren or Scott saw this they'd probably laugh. If there was anything offensive said here, a moderator would delete it or tell us to stop. As for now, take it for what it is: a fantasy.
Old 10-14-2004, 12:46 AM
Supreme Fan

Heh, Xel, I heart you.

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
Old 10-14-2004, 01:49 AM
Master Fan

Right back atcha Yak.

So, what do you think? Should that post be added to the intro post as the official disclaimer?
Old 10-14-2004, 07:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Squeegy

@suz: Maybe I looked at them in one of the 50 times I watched that scene...

@suz No.2 : Of course you're good at this... Your avis are awesome!!
lol 50 times ? i only watched it 5 times

and i´d like to make a fanart for our fanlisting so thanks for the compliment

daydreamer4 welcome to this thread glad to have ya here

Quote:
Suzie- I hate making codes for fanlistings. So if you want to make some of those, if I get approved that would be great.
uhm if you tell me how those "codes" work.. then i´ll do some

Quote:
This thread is harmless fun. We've got zero proof, so obviously as you can tell, the whole thread is just speculation. If Lauren or Scott saw this they'd probably laugh. If there was anything offensive said here, a moderator would delete it or tell us to stop. As for now, take it for what it is: a fantasy.
WORD!! love ya i mean its just pure fun for us ..its not that we know something official and we are not making rough comments about lauren or either scott.. and hey ..we can have a dream, right?

and yes i think it should be added to the first post.. if kay dont wants to do it. i´ll do it

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-14-2004, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
by Lorelai Obsessed
its not that we know something official and we are not making rough comments about lauren or either scott.. and hey ..we can have a dream, right?
I totally agree with you. They´re both great actors, and we like them, on GG and in real. So lets dream of them being together in our weird, crazy and dirty minds......
Old 10-14-2004, 02:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Geez, what are wrong with these people? I hate it when little teeny boppers come online claiming to know a person and start whining about something they know completely nothing about! If that person actually read our thread he/she would see that we never said Lauren and Scott are going out... when we are really just saying is that Lauren and Scott have a lot of chemistry (which was confirmed by Amy, herself) and they would make a cute couple. Nothing offensive about that. Lauren and Scott would most likely get a laugh out of a thread about the two of them.

About talking about their lives.. we've never said anything on this board about their private lives. As you can see, if you read all the threads on this board, there is nothing about who Lauren and Scott are dating, whether or not they have a significant other (Heck, we don't even know if Lauren has a boyfriend!), we've never talked about Lauren's or Scott's families other than what Lauren, herself, has talked about to the public.

And believe me, there are a few of us here that do know some personal info on Lauren and Scott.. yet we don't talk about that here nor do we go around telling anyone else. We are Lauren (and Scott's) biggest fans, and we do respect them. I'm insulted that anyone would come on here and accuse me of disrespect when I, nor anyone else on this board, have done nothing but adore the two actors and their works.

Next time, read the board and get the info before you start crapping over nothing.

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 10-14-2004, 04:12 PM
Banned

Uh..... I don't really get what you're talking about!
Did someone delete that post you're talking about or am I completely blind?
Old 10-14-2004, 04:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

We're talking about the poster who posted about Scott and Lauren.. the thread is locked.. I think the title is: Confirming Lauren and Scott.

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 10-14-2004, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

I closed the thread after I saw the posters rude comments and posting all caps. It was very inapproiate.

But let me remind you, that you need to be respectful to all posters even if you disagree with them.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 10-14-2004, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty
And believe me, there are a few of us here that do know some personal info on Lauren and Scott.. yet we don't talk about that here nor do we go around telling anyone else. We are Lauren (and Scott's) biggest fans, and we do respect them. I'm insulted that anyone would come on here and accuse me of disrespect when I, nor anyone else on this board, have done nothing but adore the two actors and their works.
Amen.

Soooo, I was just remembering the radio interview Scott did a while back where he talked about the deleted paint store shopping scene from That Damn Donna Reed (still pissed that wasn't a deleted scene on the DVD) and how he said they couldn't use it because he couldn't be gruff Luke; Lauren was just too charming that he kept smiling. Does anyone have that audio? I couldn't find it on Talented.

It's kind of funny that he couldn't "act" his way through that.

Last edited by A. B. Normal; 10-14-2004 at 06:36 PM