Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Haha! Wow, I leave for a few hours...okay, maybe 7 or 8...and this thread has already gone through a page worth of chatter! Fascinating how someone else's lovelife can provide so much vicarious dialogue! Ugh, when is this Redbook coming out, like next election cycle? I mean, I like Julianna and all, but I'm so anxious to see Lauren on the cover at the store I'm beginning to get jealous. lol.

About the TCA vid...hmmm, it's hard to tell if they were actually dating or not...but the flirtation is painfully obvious! I love it how Peter laughs at Lauren when he thinks she's gonna make a joke and she doesn't really but he laughs anyway. He's so smitten.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They haven't done any interviews together for a while, maybe before last week they couldn't without giving the game away

Lauren was probably thinking "Stop looking at me!"
Old 09-12-2010, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Haha! Wow, I leave for a few hours...okay, maybe 7 or 8...and this thread has already gone through a page worth of chatter! Fascinating how someone else's lovelife can provide so much vicarious dialogue! Ugh, when is this Redbook coming out, like next election cycle? I mean, I like Julianna and all, but I'm so anxious to see Lauren on the cover at the store I'm beginning to get jealous. lol.

About the TCA vid...hmmm, it's hard to tell if they were actually dating or not...but the flirtation is painfully obvious! I love it how Peter laughs at Lauren when he thinks she's gonna make a joke and she doesn't really but he laughs anyway. He's so smitten.
Redbook is on stands Sep 21
Old 09-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Oh...hehe...yeah I know I was just exaggerating my anticipation for effect. Thanks anyway for the reminder. I'm waiting rather impatiently for the 21st atm.
Old 09-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

Every time I read the cover of Redbook, where it says "She's finally in love . . .", I squee all over again. She's in LOVE. With Peter. This is just amazing. I know I'm totally fangirly over this today, and I'm completely fine with that. SHE'S IN LOVE!!!
Old 09-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I know. It definitely fills one with an "awe, sigh" kind of feeling.

So, to get this straight, she has NEVER spoken this openly before about her personal life? I admire that about her. Then again, it makes me feel kinda bad for her that she feels obligated to spread the news...or maybe it IS romantic and she is so unbelievably happy & in love that she wants to spread the news? I hope it's the latter.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

Never. Especially about a boyfriend/love life.

She's casually mentioned "oh I've dated a lot of guys" or "I'm dating, but not with anyone in particular", etc... but never admitted when she was actually dating someone, and definitely not who that person was.

She didn't confirm she dated Matty in 2002, until like 2006.

I guess it's kind of hard to avoid it now, with all the Twitter and facebook instant communication.

There must have been a reason she is being this open. I just can't wait to find out what it is.

(Jen, I definitely think it's the latter. I don't see Lauren admitting to something just because she feels obligated)

Edited to fix typos.

Last edited by the_strawberry_girl; 09-12-2010 at 11:20 PM
Old 09-12-2010, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chants (View Post)
There must have been a reason she is being this open. I just wait to find out what it is.
My thoughts exactly.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Christine - Thanks for the info! That's amazing she's managed to be mums the word all these years! Definite props. You're right about the twitter and the facebook, this world has become crazy nowadays in regards to the information highway & its invasiveness.

She didn't confirm dating Matt til 2006?! Wow. That was on the Ellen interview, right? Or was it some article/iview I missed reading?

Yeah...I remember her mentioning that she was "in a serious relationship" when GG started but I guess no one knows who it was? Well, no matter, it's none of my beeswax anyhow.

Yes, I'm really hoping it's the latter now...and remembering what Peter said in that EW article...I hope he's okay with it being out there! Wow, I'm just so unbelievably happy that they have found each other! I can definitely tell Lauren is in brighter spirits and looks young & fresh & happy these days! Wish my life was as bloody awesome as hers! Hmph. Still waiting around for my Peter.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe her NBC bosses wanted the news out there to stop all the rumors?

I'm just glade they are happy and secure enough to make it public and in all reality they will never have the buzz of other high profile celebrities.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

Jen, the Ellen show was one place, but it was also mentioned in the Calabasas article scans here - Lauren Online Gallery / lauren-online.net - Calabasas (2006)

If I recall, she said the serious relationship was with someone "not in the business". So not anyone we would know.

Last edited by the_strawberry_girl; 09-13-2010 at 12:14 AM
Old 09-13-2010, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

OH! Excellent, thanks again Christine! You've been an awfully big help tonight! And you've simultaneously answered my question in the newstand thread about mags I need to look into getting! Always saw the pix but never knew they were attached to such an interview!

ETA: Just checked on ebay and they don't have anything! Hopefully some kind soul will sell theirs soon?
Old 09-13-2010, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
If I recall, she said the serious relationship was with someone "not in the business". So not anyone we would know.
and they were on and off for 6 year. And that´s literally all we know.lol That´s why her coming out last week was so shocking for us.

ETA
: nothing really new, a comment under one of the dating article.

Quote:
I was eating sushi with some friends in a nearby town a few months ago and Krause and Graham were there as well. They were very much a couple. I totally feel like I had the scoop!
the "very much" makes me all swoon.lol

Last edited by Danke; 09-13-2010 at 12:51 AM
Old 09-13-2010, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Not 100% sure but I think this might be the guy.

It's from the 2001 WB Network All Star Party. Notice she has the same top as the Celebrity Poker Showdown.
Old 09-13-2010, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Quote:
There must have been a reason she is being this open. I just can't wait to find out what it is.
I couldn't say it better

Kraham

Katka - 'Very much' a couple. aaaw