Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

That video was from the same day as the "ripped from the headlines" video and the cute arm punches video. The TCAs were huge for Kraham. If they weren't together yet, they certainly must have gotten together that night afterwards.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Passionate Fan

I too think they were together when the video was made.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

What was the "ripped from the headlines" video? I don't remember seeing that one
Old 09-12-2010, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs brightside (View Post)
What was the "ripped from the headlines" video? I don't remember seeing that one
it´s this one - YouTube - Parenthood Project - Peter Krause & Lauren Graham

Old 09-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh I remember now yeah I think they were together by then
Old 09-12-2010, 01:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

I would say together too!! That punch video told it to me.
Oh, and the way he was looking at her when the cast were answering the questions (there is a pic around).
Old 09-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So do you think they will thank Maura at their wedding reception... I mean if she didn't drop out for health reasons then they may not have re-connected

ETA - I think it might have been Lauren who made her move, maybe she got sick of the boardgames
But yes I can see a lot of flirting, to test the water then maybe something happened on that trip for the Nissan ad to take it to the next level.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

And this came from Lauren on April 27. The change of things still boggles my mind.

Quote:
MLT: How have you managed to do that?
LG: You know what, it’s been so uncomfortable, but a long time ago, I was like, “Look, when—or if—I’m married and have kids, it’ll be obvious, and you can say, ‘How’s your kid’s …’ But until then, I don’t want to talk.” I just think the world is so weird now, where they just know so much about you. So I just sort of started a thing of, “Oh, I don’t really want to talk about that.” And you can’t believe people get upset. They’re like, “Why? We want to know. Fans want to know.” And I’m like, “Fans will have to just go to the movies for their entertainment.”
Craig - I don´t think they will thank Maura for getting cancer...

Old 09-12-2010, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

I don't remember that interview... I only have the one from NBC Philadelphia from April 27th, in which she says she doesn't talk about her personal life. I'm sure I missed something again, lol.

ETA: Found it. I have it under April 30th
Old 09-12-2010, 02:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

my bet is also december/january.
In march they were already together, for sure. First the "holding hands" at bday party... then in april we got the Emmy Magazine ("If I met someone who had children, that would be really exciting for me") and all the other sightings. I don't know what makes Lauren think that no one knew about this until now.

You don't need an invitation to your own life
Old 09-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Craig - I don´t think they will thank Maura for getting cancer...
I didn't mean in a crude way, with Lauren's sense of humor she might say something to that affect. But we're getting ahead of ourselves, they aren't even engaged yet... that we know of
Old 09-12-2010, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

Maybe you should just stop making up posts just to post from time to time.

My guess is also December/January. I think at the TCA's they were kinda together, maybe not entirely, but well, you know what I mean. It's cute how Lauren tries to not look at him when he is talking whereas he's all over her with his eyes.

The first sighting we got was the dinner at Quince in S.F., February 18th. The airport sightings started at the end of March. And I like to think they fell in love when I was in LA, you know, like I'm a mascott or something haha, that would have been November.

And I reread the first Kraham thread today. It's fun to read how clueless we were but that our "sensors" were right on target.
Old 09-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG! OMG! OMG! I couldn't check out on the forum this week and when I read Lauren's interview last night I thought "I'll try to find if it's true tomorrow 'cause Lauren would NEVER talk this openly about her relationship", but, my God, she did! LOL I'm shocked and I just can't stop smiling!

ps: I'm sooooo late. I must be the last one to know about Lauren's confirmation.

Twitter |(Nathie)
Old 09-12-2010, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Never!

Next thing you know some 'news' show will be looking for a baby bump if Sarah starts wearing loose tops.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)

My guess is also December/January. I think at the TCA's they were kinda together, maybe not entirely, but well, you know what I mean. It's cute how Lauren tries to not look at him when he is talking whereas he's all over her with his eyes.

The first sighting we got was the dinner at Quince in S.F., February 18th. The airport sightings started at the end of March. And I like to think they fell in love when I was in LA, you know, like I'm a mascott or something haha, that would have been November.

And I reread the first Kraham thread today. It's fun to read how clueless we were but that our "sensors" were right on target.
Yes, I think probably by the TCA's they were dating, but maybe still more casually. Then it probably gor more serious after her birthday time and over the spring.

I'm so happy for them.

I also hope in the Redbook article there is more about it that hasn't already been leaked. I'm hoping for more good surprises.