Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-12-2010, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

My very un-educated guess is sometime in December or January. Some initial sightings were in March (or maybe late February) of them out at dinner.

Although at the time those could have been explained away as just co-workers going out for dinner (she did go to dinner with Oliver Platt a lot after all), now we know better.

So I'm guessing it started probably in December. Maybe January when it finally go to real dating.

But that's all my own guess. I have no real data to back that up of course.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chants (View Post)
But that's all my own guess. I have no real data to back that up of course.
Hee - I know, but it's fun to guess, right? I like all your theories.

ETA: Oh, and you just reminded me - their San Francisco trip (the one where they shot the Nissan ad) was in early February, right?
Old 09-12-2010, 10:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Obviously, I also can't help wondering which of these shy pumpkins finally got up the nerve to push it to a romantic level. ETA: My guess on this, by the way, is Peter.
My guess is definitely Peter. And as for when they started dating, I would guess January.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Michelle - I'd like to know your questions, too, or rather the answers to it. I doubt Lauren gave anything else away, though. This was unusual enough, lol.

I'd guess also Peter as taking it to the next level, so to say. Maybe their trip to San Fran was very important for that
Old 09-12-2010, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copop (View Post)
Michelle - I'd like to know your questions, too, or rather the answers to it. I doubt Lauren gave anything else away, though. This was unusual enough, lol.
Well, I didn't ask the questions because I thought we'd find out in Redbook . . . I asked so we could talk about it. She might not mention the answers to these particular questions in the article, but there might be something else she mentions about Peter that we haven't read yet.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

And this goes back to me being curious of Peter's take. I would really like an interview where Peter weighs in on the development of their relationship...or a few bits at least. And as far as their relationship is concerned, I'm sure they flirted w/ each other a while before bumping it up a notch. So, the flirting could've easily taken a couple months before presumably Peter made the move. Oh...this is all so romantic...I really need to get out more.

ETA: Oh...and welcome new Kraham fans!

Last edited by Talula78; 09-12-2010 at 11:12 AM
Old 09-12-2010, 11:01 AM
Master Fan

I enjoy that most of us think Peter made the jump. I like to think he couldn't help but to be enchanted by her and knew he couldn't let the opportunity slip away again.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG Stargirl (View Post)
I like to think he couldn't help but to be enchanted by her and knew he couldn't let the opportunity slip away again.
Oh, we know he was enchanted by her, who in their right mind wouldn't be?

Also, I'm led to believe Peter made the first move by some of what Lauren has said in interviews that she's old-fashioned and believes in the guy making the move first. Who knows though? Maybe she had the sudden inclination to be "modern"? Okay, no I still don't think so, but considering this is all conjecture anyway...
Old 09-12-2010, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Hihi, I would like to know more about the hook up, too. but at the same time we know more about them now that I ever imagined to. I would say December/January, too.

I tried to analyze the interview from TCA that we got. It was done on January 10. Together or not?lol

Old 09-12-2010, 11:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm guessing it was Peter who made the first move, I remember Lauren once saying that thinks it's up to the guy to ask her on a date, not the other way round.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

I say not together, but maybe Peter got Lauren thinking with saying he said nice things about her
Old 09-12-2010, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

To me they were already together in that video. When they say "perfect" at the same time at 00:45 he just looks at her a certain way. Just a feeling.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 09-12-2010, 12:04 PM
New Fan

Okay, I know I'm late and this has probably been said a thousand times already but, OMG I can't believe Lauren confirmed that they're together!! This is making me so unbelievably happy

Thanks everyone for bringing over all the articles and stuff! You're awwwwwwwesoooooome!

And I can't believe I had to go on this horrible school trip to the middle of nowhere the week we got all these Lauren news
Old 09-12-2010, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Oh, I totally say together. I remember when we saw it way back when, I was like "DOING IT!" lol
Old 09-12-2010, 12:10 PM
New Fan

Oh, and I think they were together when that video was taken, too.