Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

I hope this is unimportant cause I can't see it. Gotta love Hulu.

Lauren Graham & Peter Krause Dating Video by CelebTV.com - MySpace Video

ETA: okay I found the youtube link I think

nice promo for the show I have to say
Old 09-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't know about Ellen - selfishly, I'd like it to be mentioned because I love to see her giddy and happy!

I'm really glad that she came out about the relationship - I was sure that if it was serious she would have to announce it at some point. I think that by coming out and giving her story on her terms that it opens the door for them in future. They can now go to events together as a couple and while I'm sure they'll be questioned about their relationship - they can now repeat what they've said in interviews. I am sure that it was a mutual decision for Lauren to do it and I think that the fact they have locked down a full season order and therefore would expect to be at a number of events together this and next year is a huge contributing factor.

In short, I think that by exposing this part of her life that it will give her more opportunity to enjoy it.

Sorry for the waffle!
Old 09-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the clip. Though I have to admit that I really don´t like how they single out babies and marriage in every article. When they say it like this it almost seems like she is throwing herself on him and just waiting for him to say something. She neither said she wants to get married right away nor she wants a baby right now but that´s how most of the articles interpreted it like.

Old 09-10-2010, 02:55 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claireem86 (View Post)
I am sure that it was a mutual decision for Lauren to do it...

I totally agree that it was a mutual thing, and they probably discussed it A LOT. And to be honest, I'll be really surprised if Ellen doesn't ask about it...that's what she does best!
Old 09-10-2010, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yes, Cee, very good point and I suppose you're right. I mean, it definitely would've come out eventually, you just can't hide something like that forever. It's on her terms and that's cool. Hehe, just wondering what Peter thinks of all this? I'd love to hear his side of the story now.

Oh and I'm positive she discussed it at length w/ Peter AND the show's producers.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I doubt Ellen will let the interview go past Hello and oh I here you're dating now...

Thanks for the youtube clip ele,

I did a search but nothing on ET or E! News yet?
Old 09-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

It is just so crazy how this is all over the place now.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you so much for the clip, Ele!
ITA, nice promo! lol

The tabloids are talking about babies and marriage?! That's so ridiculous... You give them a little piece and they already want everything else. That annoys me so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelarg
All you said Van (can I call you that?)!!
Of course!

You don't need an invitation to your own life
Old 09-10-2010, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Well, I'll give it this much, it certainly is generating more interest in the show. Reading tabloid anything though is painful for me. This may be really silly, but I get all self-conscious reading those rags in public...as if my English professor will walk by any second & scoff.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
as if my English professor will walk by any second & scoff.
Or worse still, imagine being in line at the store reading one and Lauren is behind you in the cue
Old 09-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Haha! However, in that case, I think she'd be more embarrassed than me...or maybe not.

Wow, I just saw the link to Peter's photoshoot w/ WSJ & Vanessa's combined photo! Omg...you know Lauren HAD to have been mocking him relentlessly for that! Having said that, and as corny as some of those shots are, he does look damn good. Loved the horse one the most (of course) and I'm sure Lauren did too.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe there were legal or technical reasons Lauren couldn't do the WSJ shoot, it would be nice to know if she was there... but I doubt she was, people might have found out they are a couple to soon

I read somewhere she doesn't ride much (too busy work) but I wonder if they had a chance to ride over the summer break, do we know if Peter has horses on his farm?

ETA - Peter Krause and Lauren Graham Baby Talk | The Stir
Seriously they didn't even get the network right (it's NBC not ABC) and Lauren's comment about family being important to her somehow translates into 'I want a baby'?

Last edited by lancer1993; 09-11-2010 at 11:39 PM
Old 09-12-2010, 05:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Late to the party, but this is awesome! I couldn't wipe the smile off my face all day! I felt like such a dork
I hope i can get a copy of the mag in Aus, she looks amazing in the photos! I just want to keep going back and staring!

Thanks for all the info everyone!

Kerri
Old 09-12-2010, 08:58 AM
New Fan

Hey guys! I'm one of the shy people who always gets on here but never actually introduces myself. I am not one of the lurkers who steals things from you guys though at all, just to let everybody know. I've been a follower of Lauren and Peter since Parenthood first began and I was wondering if I could please be added to the list since we now have confirmation?
Old 09-12-2010, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Awww, yay - welcome to the new Kraham fans.

Okay, I can't get this out of my mind . . . when do we think they actually began dating? Lauren started shooting the pilot in November, so by Christmas 2009??? Or, even quicker, by Thanksgiving? Or do we think it didn't happen until perhaps January? Lauren said they kept it quiet for awhile and we started getting sightings of them by April, so I'm thinking it happened pretty quickly. I know this would all be just speculation. But it's fun. Perhaps the rest of the Redbook article will give us more answers.

Obviously, I also can't help wondering which of these shy pumpkins finally got up the nerve to push it to a romantic level. ETA: My guess on this, by the way, is Peter.

SO MUCH I NEED TO KNOW!!!

Last edited by LG Stargirl; 09-12-2010 at 10:18 AM