Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-09-2004, 06:51 AM
Absolute Fan

BWAH! to the Buffy quote.

"Yoghurt." How painful IS the yog?

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-09-2004, 06:52 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ++Cam++
I captured this weeks ago. I never thought I would use it again.

"What are y'all looking at?"
Mmm, mmm. [/I Believe]

And hee!

Why don't I recognize that shot, though?

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-09-2004, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I captured this weeks ago. I never thought I would use it again.
I can't decide whether to look at Sunshine and Bunnies (I think Sunshine is a little more prominent) or to look at her semicolon.
Old 07-09-2004, 06:55 AM
Addicted Fan

It's from the Top 3 Results ep. I remember that I adored the three of them there and Diana's "mwah mwah mwah" noises.

ETA that I didn't notice her semicolon. I guess there's a little for everybody here.
Old 07-09-2004, 07:01 AM
Absolute Fan

I didn't notice the semicolon, either. If you stare at her neck, you can kind of get that and Sunshine and Bunnies within view at the same time. But I'd rather look back and forth.

I know I've said this before, but does it seem like her hairline is far back?

Quote:
It's from the Top 3 Results ep.
Ahhh. I haven't watched that one since it originally aired. That's probably the only one I've seen just the one time.

Old 07-09-2004, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
I know I've said this before, but does it seem like her hairline is far back?
It does. Rather odd, actually... Could be the lighting / angle / the way her ahir is done... Either way, can't say I like it.
Old 07-09-2004, 07:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Well, in the video from the official site after she got into the Top 12, her hairline looks just as receded, and her hair is down and parted to the side then.

Also, look at the part there. Very strange.

Old 07-09-2004, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

Huh. It doesn't look like that usually, does it? If so, I totally haven't noticed
Old 07-09-2004, 07:10 AM
Addicted Fan

I think her hairline's a bit far back... I think it's just the ponytail. A hint of bangs does her well. She looks great in that 'do.

"Love you, Jazzie... mwah mwah mwah!" -- Cuteness.
Old 07-09-2004, 07:13 AM
Absolute Fan

Not that I've noticed, no. And I obviously notice easily, because I spotted it when I first watched that video, and I spotted it in that picture from the Top 3 results show immediately after the initial shock of Sunshine, Bunnies and Diana!Semicolon wore off.

What's weird in that video cap is that the hair to our left of the part looks normal, but it's the hair to the right that seems far back.

Awww. Diana/Jasmine love (not THAT way, people!). Now I have to watch that ep. It's on the f***ed up tape, so I have to copy it.

Old 07-09-2004, 07:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
Awww. Diana/Jasmine love (not THAT way, people!).
Haha! I can make lots of caps on that!!
Old 07-09-2004, 07:35 AM
Absolute Fan

Cap away.

Old 07-09-2004, 08:06 AM
Addicted Fan

I can't cap properly right now 'cause this laptop is too slow... but here's a Diana strip for you. I think that's Jasmine behind Diana.

Old 07-09-2004, 01:07 PM
Total Fan

So I just watched On-Air...

I thought Diana looked really pretty. Her black flowered (were those flowers? don't remember. lol) halter and pink pants. I liked her hair. Anyway, I thought she was gonna do a solo. Oh well... Anyway, so they did 2 performances as a group. Diana had some parts in the verse of Crazy in Love and when they did Where is the Love. She did the girl's part in the chorus. But you know, that last medley, that was mainly George. He had a looooooooong solo thing goin on. I like George, but I wanted Diana to have a solo. Seriously. He had like a 2 minute solo of All My Life. I was getting pissed cuz I felt Diana should have been given the opportunity to do a solo for Dreams.

In their Q&A, the finalists pulled names and questions out of a box, and Jasmine pulled out Diana's name and asked her if her house was on fire, what would she pull out? Diana thought for like a second or so then said, she'd pull out her clothes and her dogs. She was like, "Sorry. My answer is boring." Then Ryan asked, "Well what about your mom?" Diana responded, "She can handle herself." Well something to that extent.

All in all, I thought the rehearsal thing was fun to watch. LOL...all throughout the show, Diana kept swaying and doing her little dancing. Hehe
and we are never the same."

Last edited by heavenlycirce; 07-09-2004 at 01:44 PM
Old 07-09-2004, 06:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Hi Abby.

Awww.... I want to watch that. Is there a site where I can download interviews and such?