Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-17-2004, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

Ohhh. Whateverrrr, it's late. I don't need to be spending my time deciphering Tamyra songs anyway.
Old 07-17-2004, 08:56 AM
Absolute Fan

Like they're so hard to understand.

Actually, they are a bit cracked-out. I mean, that second verse of IB? The HELL?

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-17-2004, 08:57 AM
Master Fan

I think Tamyra was a bit "cracked"-out when she wrote the second verse. Wink wink. Nudge nudge.
Old 07-17-2004, 09:04 AM
Absolute Fan

That was so subtle, I can't decipher your code.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-17-2004, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

I thought I did well.
Old 07-17-2004, 09:43 AM
Absolute Fan

It's no "ellipsis" and "semicolon," but it IS quite the secret language you're speaking.

Old 07-18-2004, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

Man, no-one's here tonight.

I'm bored, and nobody's here to give me credit for it! [/Study-mode Cordelia]

So, yeah. Sheana, I was flicking channels on cable today and the ONE Ren & Stimpy episode I managed to catch? Had the 'Happy Happy Joy Joy' song in it. I find that amusing. My mum came into the loungeroom and wondered why I was giggling at the "odd little... rather disturbing-looking cartoon creatures."

OT: My cursor is moving sloooowwlllyyy. You know when you go back through a sentence to correct a typo (I had written "goggling"), and you just hit the left arrow and hold (was: "how") it? Well, instead of it going quickly, it went slooow. I wonder if mum has muddled around with the keyboard settings...

Edited because mouse settings would have nothing to do with how fast the cursor moves when I press a button on the keyboard. Also, it's at its fastest speed. Which means my computer just blows.
Old 07-18-2004, 07:27 PM
Absolute Fan

That happens with my cursor a lot, especially on my laptop. Gets pretty damn annoying.

Hee! about "Happy Happy Joy Joy."

Someone suggested on the official AI forums that if Diana records one of her AI performances for her album, she and Kelly should do the duet version of "No More Tears." The thought never crossed my mind before, but now that it has, I'm kind of stuck on it. All that glory-noting in one song, by Kelly AND Diana? That would be the end of me.

Old 07-18-2004, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

Ooooh. That would be nice. That thought is going to be stuck in my head all day. I have to leave in 10 minutes to go and help my feiend with her History homework, and I'll probably have a sudden outburst of, "...you almost had it allllll!"
Old 07-18-2004, 08:26 PM
Absolute Fan

A) Wrong song.

B) "Feiend."

Old 07-19-2004, 02:04 AM
Master Fan

A) Ooops. I had DCOL running through my mind all day, too.

B)
Old 07-19-2004, 02:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Have you seen Love Actually? I have had that damn "Christmas Is All Around" song in my head for a good portion of the last 36 hours. Please. Kill me.

On another note, I tried to get into The Delly MSN group, and I had the same trouble with the Adult Content warning as I did with the K*******, so oh well to that.

Old 07-19-2004, 02:36 AM
Master Fan

Yep, seen it. I didn't actually care for it, I was really disappointed. I think I was expecting too high, "A Kelly song is in it! It must be fantastic!"

Is MSN trying to tell you that you're immature?
Old 07-19-2004, 02:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**
Is MSN trying to tell you that you're immature?
Hee! Perhaps.

I was disappointed in Love Actually, too. The only parts I liked were with Liam Neeson's step-son. That kid cracked me up. The rest? Blah. Everyone falls in love in four weeks and then they all live happily ever after, except for Laura Linney. We won't even address her or her hot love interest at the end. TTWLI was the best part.

Old 07-19-2004, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

I think the movie made me jealous. Which made me hate it, because everyone else was getting love but ME.