Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-10-2015, 03:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal_Princess♔ (View Post)
Thanks for the link .

I can see it. You are all fast here .
It´s been a while since i went to the IMDb board but i will take a look because in case of doubts, i always like a second opinion of the rest of the fans.
Oh, definitely. Some of the fan theories are wild. lol I mean, I get wanting to believe certain things, but please. I'm excited to watch Kacey's new show tonight (well, the episode she was in), but let us know what you see on the imdb board.

Also yes, we are. xD Sorry, haha.

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram
Old 05-10-2015, 06:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Kendra: I believe many people didn't read that interview, it's not like lot of people check her tag or anything, and ofc deep down people are still in denial. So I can see why people are excited about it. I think Will is dreaming not only because of the light but because his appearance. In his scenes with Chiyo he looks different. Idk, it reminds me of Will!s1. Since he changed to catch Hannibal I can't even remember Will wearing glasses.

Idk how I feel about it, tbh. Because it doesn't seem that scene is going to be happy so I'm afraid of what I'm going to watch.
Old 05-10-2015, 10:31 PM
Elite Fan

have you seen this gif?

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 05-11-2015, 06:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
Oh, definitely. Some of the fan theories are wild. lol I mean, I get wanting to believe certain things, but please. I'm excited to watch Kacey's new show tonight (well, the episode she was in), but let us know what you see on the imdb board.

Also yes, we are. xD Sorry, haha.

I have to see if i can find that show .
I do thing some fans theories are crazy as well but some are able to catch some things. I did went to IMDb and i haven´t found anything about this so far. But i´m still taking a look because there´s a lot of new posts and some fans don´t put in the title their doubts. That said, this "Is it Kacey or Caroline" can be hidden in a post but with a different title.

But i still think is Kacey or should i say Abigail . When Will is talking with Chiyoh and she asks him if Hannibal took someone from him (i saw in portuguese so, sorry for any typo). So, my take is that during Will ´s hunt on Hannibal he will be "visited" by Abigail´s spirit a lot. She will be with him during his revenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
have you seen this gif?

That´s too amazing !!!

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 05-11-2015 at 07:04 AM
Old 05-11-2015, 08:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Screen cap. :3

http://screeencap.tumblr.com/post/118702642664

Quote:
have you seen this gif?

What gif??? I don't see anything? D: WHAT IS IT?!! *flails in agony* xDD Also, is anyone else having issues with this site today?? It's SO. FREAKING. SLOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Graham (View Post)
Kendra: I believe many people didn't read that interview, it's not like lot of people check her tag or anything, and ofc deep down people are still in denial. So I can see why people are excited about it. I think Will is dreaming not only because of the light but because his appearance. In his scenes with Chiyo he looks different. Idk, it reminds me of Will!s1. Since he changed to catch Hannibal I can't even remember Will wearing glasses.

Idk how I feel about it, tbh. Because it doesn't seem that scene is going to be happy so I'm afraid of what I'm going to watch.
Oh. Well I don't either, but I saw it in Kacey Rohl's tag (which I track). I figured that'd be safer than Abigail's tag, cuz I'll get angry if I see most of the things that are in there. I'm way too protective of her character to track the tag. But I guess you're right, cuz whenever I reblogged the ghost interview, I was surprised that none of my followers reblogged since usually they'll reblog news. They all reblogged the S3 gif-set, but eh. Maybe they weren't paying attention. :/ I know a part of me is still in denial, but the other part is aware I won't get what I want, cuz I NEVER do. And yes, you're right...but wasn't Will also wearing glasses in his scene with Pazzi? Cuz I SWEAR I saw glasses in the gif where Pazzi's holding up the sketch of Hannibal. Some ppl were excited about that. But that's a good point, cuz the ep when Will was released was the last time he wore glasses, so it'd be a good nod to him returning to "himself" if he starts wearing them again.

I don't think it's going to be happy, either. I mean, I knew it wouldn't be, cuz if she's dead, there's no way it'd be all sunshine and butterflies (even though Will's mind palace scene kind of was, and he THOUGHT she was dead there, so maybe I'm wrong). I have a feeling it's some guilt trip thing...like, her saying, "It's your fault I died," and him begging for her forgiveness.

Quote:

I have to see if i can find that show .
I do thing some fans theories are crazy as well but some are able to catch some things. I did went to IMDb and i haven´t found anything about this so far. But i´m still taking a look because there´s a lot of new posts and some fans don´t put in the title their doubts. That said, this "Is it Kacey or Caroline" can be hidden in a post but with a different title.

But i still think is Kacey or should i say Abigail . When Will is talking with Chiyoh and she asks him if Hannibal took someone from him (i saw in portuguese so, sorry for any typo). So, my take is that during Will ´s hunt on Hannibal he will be "visited" by Abigail´s spirit a lot. She will be with him during his revenge.
What show?? Sorry, I forget what we were talking about.
Oh yeah, definitely not disputing that! Cuz some people have been spot-on. One of my friends (she writes for Alana on Tumblr) even predicted the color of Hannibal's sheets. lol

Aww, well I hope so! I don't want her to be forgotten like she was in S2! I'd like for Abigail to be present in Will's mind a lot, but I don't see it happening since it's all about f&cking Hannigram.

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 05-11-2015 at 10:18 AM
Old 05-11-2015, 01:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Not Will x Abigail but still .

drlectertho

Quote:
What gif??? I don't see anything? D: WHAT IS IT?!! *flails in agony* xDD Also, is anyone else having issues with this site today?? It's SO. FREAKING. SLOW.
I didn´t noticed before but Val told me some links are broken and is true :/ Many pictures don´t work.

Is a gif of Kacey doing a striptease while Hugh...ups...Will watches .

Quote:
What show?? Sorry, I forget what we were talking about.
Oh yeah, definitely not disputing that! Cuz some people have been spot-on. One of my friends (she writes for Alana on Tumblr) even predicted the color of Hannibal's sheets. lol

Aww, well I hope so! I don't want her to be forgotten like she was in S2! I'd like for Abigail to be present in Will's mind a lot, but I don't see it happening since it's all about f&cking Hannigram.
I meant kacey´s show..Motive ?
Really? How did she knew ? But yes, some fans theories work too well and it´s like they saw the show away before us .

Forgotten or used as a device again -.- I´m sure Will´s revenge is because of what happen to her too but i want her to have more than that. Like a final story. I went to IMDb again but nothing . By the way any of you saw a topic with "Why Will was obsessed with a 30 old Abigail O_o"???

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-11-2015, 07:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

OMG, I CAN SEE THE GIF NOW. I MADE THAT. It wasn't meant to be shippy though, it was just a joke cuz Will's got his, "Sh&t, I can't ever go to this strip club again" face on. That's the gif that the ONTD people were being dicks about. Like I said, it wasn't meant to be shippy, so Idky they were acting like it was. Maybe it's cuz they know I ship them, Idk.

Quote:
Not Will x Abigail but still .

drlectertho

I didn´t noticed before but Val told me some links are broken and is true :/ Many pictures don´t work.

Is a gif of Kacey doing a striptease while Hugh...ups...Will watches .

I meant kacey´s show..Motive ?
Really? How did she knew ? But yes, some fans theories work too well and it´s like they saw the show away before us .

Forgotten or used as a device again -.- I´m sure Will´s revenge is because of what happen to her too but i want her to have more than that. Like a final story. I went to IMDb again but nothing . By the way any of you saw a topic with "Why Will was obsessed with a 30 old Abigail O_o"???
I was going to post that. I consider it Will/Abigail since it has them both in it.

It's true. Over half the links on all the OPs were messed up, so I went through and fixed all the ones I could on this thread. The only ones that weren't fixed are the posts that no longer exist, cuz I couldn't get the links again. :/ LOL Hugh watching Kacey...somehow I think that'd be awkward for everyone involved. Or Claire would come in and drag Hugh out by his ear.

Ohh, sorry! How soon I forget! Motive's very easy to find. I went to kickass torrents and Kacey's episode already had 5 uploads to choose from. I'm making a gif-set for it as we speak. ^^

Idky, but that made me laugh. The whole 30-year-old Abigail thing...it made me snort and choke on my spit. I'm sorry, I must be tired, cuz it's really NOT that funny. xD But no, I've never seen that. o__O What was it about??? Like...what?? xD haha I don't get it! Unless they mean Margot? Since she looks like Abigail? Idk. I agree. :/ I personally would rather see more of Abigail and GJH than Hannibal and Abigail, cuz I don't see the point of showing us what happened. Whiiiines.

Stalk me:
Old 05-11-2015, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

Ilda: yeah, idk what's wrong with some old Tumblr links, I had to update a bunch of threads' OPs

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 05-12-2015, 06:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
OMG, I CAN SEE THE GIF NOW. I MADE THAT. It wasn't meant to be shippy though, it was just a joke cuz Will's got his, "Sh&t, I can't ever go to this strip club again" face on. That's the gif that the ONTD people were being dicks about. Like I said, it wasn't meant to be shippy, so Idky they were acting like it was. Maybe it's cuz they know I ship them, Idk.
Ahahahah . I remember seeing those gifs on your blog but yesterday while telling you what was about, i didn´t remember .

Quote:
I was going to post that. I consider it Will/Abigail since it has them both in it.

It's true. Over half the links on all the OPs were messed up, so I went through and fixed all the ones I could on this thread. The only ones that weren't fixed are the posts that no longer exist, cuz I couldn't get the links again. :/ LOL Hugh watching Kacey...somehow I think that'd be awkward for everyone involved. Or Claire would come in and drag Hugh out by his ear.
Yeah, i just meant it wasn´t a ship way .

It´s okay, we have too many subjects .
Ahhh, i´m going there to download then before links are gone. It happen a few times for other shows. I was like "I have time to download them" but when i did, the links were broken . Now i never leave a download for later, only if i don´t have time for it.

The Claire comment .

About the links, the board had some problems because i was trying to came here and couldn´t. I still think that probably some users changed the urls and that´s why the links are broken. That or is a board problem. I will ask the MM .
Quote:
Idky, but that made me laugh. The whole 30-year-old Abigail thing...it made me snort and choke on my spit. I'm sorry, I must be tired, cuz it's really NOT that funny. xD But no, I've never seen that. o__O What was it about??? Like...what?? xD haha I don't get it! Unless they mean Margot? Since she looks like Abigail? Idk. I agree. :/ I personally would rather see more of Abigail and GJH than Hannibal and Abigail, cuz I don't see the point of showing us what happened. Whiiiines.
I thought they meant Margot as well tbh but i didn´t read all the comments so, i don´t have a clear idea why they said this. Here´s the link if you wanna take a look.

I dont understand the whole Abigail thi... - IMDb

Quote:
Ilda: yeah, idk what's wrong with some old Tumblr links, I had to update a bunch of threads' OPs
Val, like i told Kendra, i will ask the MM if they have an idea of what´s happening. If the problem isn´t the board, maybe we can start a an account on PB and save there all the arts. Because if some are broken now, later it can be all .

Your icon !

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-12-2015, 08:00 AM
Loyal Fan

WTF?! Since when Abigail is 30 years old?! Somebody was smoking something.

Tbh, I don't like IMDB. I find it some people there obnoxious. They're always saying **** about the women in the show, not mention the time they said **** about Claire and Mads's wife.
Old 05-12-2015, 08:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:

Tbh, I don't like IMDB. I find it some people there obnoxious. They're always saying **** about the women in the show, not mention the time they said **** about Claire and Mads's wife.
I think so too because wth ?

I don´t like IMDb either. I was going there at first but then i saw that most users are just rude. If you have a different opinion, they will jump on you and they will start offending. They say **** about some characters and they don´t even have an actual opinion or reason to do it. They are just a bunch of followers .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-12-2015, 05:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Kacey posted a pic of a dog on her Tumblr, and it made me think that if Will bought Abigail a dog, this one would be it.

kacey rohl — maggie is a force to be reckoned with. no filter...

Quote:

Well usually they think Abigail's younger than she is, so maybe this is progress? I never look on imdb chats, cuz I've heard nothing but bad things. :/

Quote:
Ahahahah . I remember seeing those gifs on your blog but yesterday while telling you what was about, i didn´t remember .

Yeah, i just meant it wasn´t a ship way .

It´s okay, we have too many subjects .
Ahhh, i´m going there to download then before links are gone. It happen a few times for other shows. I was like "I have time to download them" but when i did, the links were broken . Now i never leave a download for later, only if i don´t have time for it.

The Claire comment .

About the links, the board had some problems because i was trying to came here and couldn´t. I still think that probably some users changed the urls and that´s why the links are broken. That or is a board problem. I will ask the MM .

I thought they meant Margot as well tbh but i didn´t read all the comments so, i don´t have a clear idea why they said this. Here´s the link if you wanna take a look.

I dont understand the whole Abigail thi... - IMDb

Val, like i told Kendra, i will ask the MM if they have an idea of what´s happening. If the problem isn´t the board, maybe we can start a an account on PB and save there all the arts. Because if some are broken now, later it can be all .

Your icon !
It's ok. xD I make a lot of things that seems like I'm on crack, so I don't expect everyone to remember them all.

Yeah, I hate it when a show's got lots of links, but no seeders. I had to struggle to find a good one for That '70s Show, cuz I've been binge-watching out of nostalgia. I managed to get all the seasons, though. ^^

I think it's a board problem, but it MIGHT be because Tumblr changed its format. I noticed that the links were different then.

LMFAO The first person to reply said, "What the hell? She was 17/18 y/o." xDDD She was 18/19, actually, but who's counting? And according to bonearenaofmyskull, she was 19 in the original script. I wonder if that meant she wasn't in high school, cuz 19-year-olds should be in college already, unless they failed a year.

Stalk me:
Old 05-12-2015, 08:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Kendra: It's a progress caused by drugs. I don't wanna even think how old that person thinks Will is.
Old 05-12-2015, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

I have no idea what you are talking about tbh

Old 05-13-2015, 08:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Kendra: It's a progress caused by drugs. I don't wanna even think how old that person thinks Will is.
What?? Lmao yeah, that's true, if she thinks Kacey is 7 years older, maybe she thinks Hugh is 47. Though I'll admit, the cameras DID age Kacey a lot in S2. I wouldn't say I thought she looked 30, but I remember thinking, "She looks old" in some of the shots, cuz they'd like...Idk...make her look really "weathered." Definitely not to the point of being confused for a 30-year-old, though! I'm guessing this person only tuned in for S2, though I could be wrong.

Also, if Will's awake for 3x2, I can't decide if this changes my theories for the ghost scene or not. Yesterday, I was having an OOC conversation with one of the Will RPers I write with. He was saying he wants the flashbacks to show Abigail trying to escape Hannibal, because her behavior in 2x13 didn't seem complicit. And some of the other things he said about what'd probably happen in S3 made sense, but I didn't like them, so I hope he's wrong. :/ Here's our convo (it's just the two most recent bits, not the entire thing):

think on your sins

Stalk me: