Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

I'm thinking it'll be flashbacks with Hannibal, there's a lot they habe to explain all that time she was with him.

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 05-03-2015, 10:51 PM
Loyal Fan

I think he'll show flashbacks but he said she'll show up in 3x02 and according to Bryan is "the first time he kinda actively stepped outside of the parameters of reality in the show", so I think it might be a scene where Will and Abby say goodbye to each other or something like that.
Old 05-04-2015, 02:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

TFTNT .
I saw not only a new one but two pages.
You are fast .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-04-2015, 11:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Graham (View Post)
I think he'll show flashbacks but he said she'll show up in 3x02 and according to Bryan is "the first time he kinda actively stepped outside of the parameters of reality in the show", so I think it might be a scene where Will and Abby say goodbye to each other or something like that.
Who is the he he talks about?

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 05-05-2015, 09:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey Ilda!

Val: Himself! He wanted to say he never did something like that in the show. What is it? I have no idea. But I think it might be her ghost or wtv like GJH.
Old 05-05-2015, 11:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Hey Ilda!
Hi Rachel .

I´m coming back, i missed you all .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-05-2015, 11:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hey Ilda!

Val: Himself! He wanted to say he never did something like that in the show. What is it? I have no idea. But I think it might be her ghost or wtv like GJH.

are you watching Daredevil, is it good?

Old 05-06-2015, 05:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hi, girls! I'm at a coffee shop, so I'm finally using the internet for a while!

This isn't strictly Will/Abigail, but since I used them both as references for this drawing, it works. The age gap is the same, and I think the male character was described like Hugh in the books.

Credit

I'm much happier with the Abigail graphic I have queued for 7pm.

Quote:
I can see why. This whole Alana's plot for s3 is beyond the ridiculous. Another season being a love interest for someone is more important and cool than give her own and good story. But again, what's the surprise?!

I don't think it goes so far, Kendra. It might be just a way to Will say goodbye for her. Maybe she'll show up in his dreams while he's in comatose and he'll finally say goodbye to her promising revenge or something. Maybe even Bev will show up while he's in comatose. And then in the future episodes we're gonna see her flashbacks.

I don't believe she's going to show up every time to warn/help Will. The girl who said that ( which btw I have no idea how she knows that. I saw this spoiler in the notes from that Bryan's quote you've posted before) was only talking about episode 2. So It's probably that scene is gonna happen just once.
Yeah, especially since we were all saying we didn't know how Alana would fit into this season. Apparently it's to be another love interest. If I were Caroline, I'd rather my character have died than this bullsh&t, because the writers clearly don't find her interesting unless she's in a relationship. Some were saying she could be Margot's love interest, which would admittedly be better than Chilton, but not by much since I'd like to see her depicted WITHOUT needing anyone.

Yeah, but that isn't entirely outside of the "parameters of reality" since it's a dream, and Will's had plenty of dreams... But I guess if they're saying it's a dream inspired by her actual spirit, then yeah, maybe it will. I was hoping so, yes, that maybe Bev will appear too, but Idk if they'd have Bev and Abby appear to Will at the same time...especially since Bryan didn't mention Bev. But she might appear later, who knows? Also, my denial phase is making me think maybe it's like Just Like Heaven where the Reese Witherspoon character is alive, but trapped in a coma, so she SEEMS like she's dead. Ugh, I know Abby's not, but it's still lovely to dream. Cuz if Will doesn't say goodbye to her and it's just Hannibal/Abigail flashbacks, I'm going to be ruined. I've felt sick about it for days. :/ Not that a Will/Abigail "goodbye" scene will be great, but at least she'd be in a scene with a non-abusive figure. I'm just not sure when Will's finally supposed to appear, but I guess 3x2 would make sense? Cuz they said he'd be "in the background" during the earlier eps. Also, I thought maybe Will dreams of Abigail before he wakes up, cuz in that promo he looked kind of startled...though I guess he'd be startled regardless since he just woke up with that fancy coma hair. xD Ugh, Idk, all the spoilers are making me angry. Will forgiving Hannibal, Alana having a love interest, Abigail being the murder husbands' dead little daughter, BLAH BLAH BLAH. Seriously, why wait til 3x4 to tell us who died when they're already telling us now??? Cuz unless Bryan's tricking us and Abigail actually IS alive, I don't see the point.

Also, it's been a few days since I tweeted Bryan that question, and of course he didn't answer.

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram
Old 05-06-2015, 10:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Ilda: Missed you, baby!

Kendra: Lovely Art!

Yeah, but I think saying goodbye to each other, dreaming with her spirit or wtv, would be different in this case. I'm pretty sure there'll be Hannigail flashbacks but by what Bryan said it sounds to be a Will's thing to me. But who knows?! Aww, I love that movie. It'll be lovely indeed but I doubt that would happen.

Though we pretty sure she's dead, there's no real confirmation and one way or another people are expecting for it. Bryan knows that. He won't give any "spoiler about now. He might lost viewers if he does that.

Last edited by Miss Graham; 05-06-2015 at 11:27 AM
Old 05-06-2015, 12:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Awww, thank you .

Kendra: .
That´s amazing !

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-06-2015, 07:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

Kendra: Lovely Art!

Yeah, but I think saying goodbye to each other, dreaming with her spirit or wtv, would be different in this case. I'm pretty sure there'll be Hannigail flashbacks but by what Bryan said it sounds to be a Will's thing to me. But who knows?! Aww, I love that movie. It'll be lovely indeed but I doubt that would happen.

Though we pretty sure she's dead, there's no real confirmation and one way or another people are expecting for it. Bryan knows that. He won't give any "spoiler about now. He might lost viewers if he does that.
Thanks! :3 And yes, there are definitely H/A flashbacks since Bryan confirmed it in that sh&t interview, but I just don't think it'd make ANY sense to not involve Will in Abigail's story in some way, given how much she's supposed to mean to him, so I'm hoping you're right. It might be like a "good dad vs bad dad" contrast, or some bullsh&t like that. Bryan really didn't say anything, so Idk how people can be so sure? The person I saw post that article thought it was Abigail haunting Hannibal, but I hope it's not. I need to see my babies interact one last time. Even though it'll be romanticizing her death and pissing me off with the man pain!

It's true, we have no confirmation...but at the same time, there kind of is since they said one person didn't make it out of the house, and since they've confirmed everyone BUT Abigail, I don't see how anyone could have hope at this point. I feel like Bryan's ALREADY losing viewers who're upset about it, cuz I know I'm dreading S3 at this point. I just want it to hurry up and get here to ease my pain/get this the f&ck over with, cuz my anxiety can't take much more waiting. And yes, it's a cute movie. I wish it was what happened in this case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal_Princess♔ (View Post)
Awww, thank you .

Kendra: .
That´s amazing !
*hides* Thank you! xP I kind of hate it, but it took me forever, so I'm posting it. And I like your icon! It looks like GS finally got a scene. I felt like it was never going to happen again. xD

Stalk me:
Old 05-06-2015, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

Kendra

Old 05-06-2015, 10:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, this was depressing...I don't remember this particular quote, but I'm guessing it's from 1x13?

WRONG DIRECTION

Also, this is pretty:

http://highgaarden.tumblr.com/post/5...u-fair-warning

Music!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
Kendra
Hi. It hasn't been a good day, but I'm glad to have internet again. Sorta. I'm using a hotspot.

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 05-06-2015 at 11:23 PM
Old 05-07-2015, 05:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
*hides* Thank you! xP I kind of hate it, but it took me forever, so I'm posting it. And I like your icon! It looks like GS finally got a scene. I felt like it was never going to happen again. xD

You´re welcome You shouldn´t hate it, is perfect !
Thanks . They will have a scene soon .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-07-2015, 08:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Val: Sorry! I just saw your question about daredevil now. But yes, it is. Very good. I'd say it's one of the best things Marvel and Netflix have produced. It's about a superhero but it's very realistic in many aspects. I finished watching two weeks ago and it's very worth it, IMO.