Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-09-2015, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

It is Abigail, I'm sure now, I think this comes from Hannibal mind though, he doesn't seem to be aware of her ghost, if it was his hallucination/dream he'd see her in front of him, not behind and not looking at her

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 05-09-2015, 08:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Val: Yeah, I think it'll be the scene from 3x02 Bryan talked in a interview a few days ago.
Old 05-09-2015, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Graham (View Post)
Val: Yeah, I think it'll be the scene from 3x02 Bryan talked in a interview a few days ago.
Yeah I remember

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 05-09-2015, 09:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Kendra: Yeah, I checked the tag and I saw this: Ramblings and other things. But really Idk what to think, some people are saying it's Alana, and others Abigail!ghost or something like that. I think it's Abigail because that facial expression is so Kacey. Idk how to explain, I just look at it and I only see Kacey there. BUT I believe i'll be that scene Bryan talked about, maybe he's dreaming while he's in comatose or maybe it's Hannibal's mind palace.
I did consider it might be Alana since they're about the same height, but everyone I've talked to thinks it's Abigail. In that screen cap it's too blurry to tell, but I agree, it looks VERY Kacey to me (when it's smaller/not blurred thanks to Tumblr's dumb dimensions), cuz I've spent hours studying her face for drawings. I've only drawn Alana a few times, so it feels like Abigail to me.

Hannibal? Yeah, I guess it could be Hannibal seeing Abigail over Will's shoulder... Though I don't like that, cuz it implies remorse, and that'll piss me the f&ck off if they try and make us pity HIM for killing her. No f&cking way.

What makes you think Hannibal saw Gideon? I think that was just the order of the clips, cuz they don't look interconnected (the Hannibal clip after the Gideon one). I think it's just a flashback.

Ugh, but the more I look at it, the more it starts looking like Alana too, NO. IDK!!!

Anyway, I remember a couple weeks ago, Kacey posted on Tumblr about filming. Maybe she'll be in the finale, too.

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram
Old 05-09-2015, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Doesn't look like Alana to me

Old 05-09-2015, 09:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
Doesn't look like Alana to me
Really? That's a bit of a comfort since you seem to be right about everything, but one of my friends said she thought it was Alana. :/ And another person said, "Nope, it's Alana, look at her cheekbones," and it's true, the shadow on her cheek DOES look weird, and then when I noticed the space between her nose and mouth, it looked like Caroline, so IDK!!! I'm honestly very disappointed right now, cuz I was hoping it was Abigail. We'll see plenty of Caroline (well, we'll see MORE of Caroline) than Kacey, so I wanted that small little victory. Also, if this is the ghost thing in 3x2, it can't be Hannibal seeing her over Will's shoulder, cuz Will and Hannibal don't meet up til like 3x3 or 3x4.

Anyway, some are saying it's Alana cuz she's supposed to be "darker and grittier" this season, but the lighting looked surreal to me, so that's why I thought it was for the ghost thing. :/

P.S. Kacey has somewhat of a large forehead, and that gif doesn't look like they do, so I think it's Alana. Nooo.

Stalk me:
Old 05-09-2015, 09:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Kendra: I still think it looks like Kacey. The hair looks straight like Abigail's. Well, IMO, Or It's Hannibal's mind palace or it's Will dreaming with her. I don't like none of the options because if that woman is her,by the facial expression it doesn't seem a good thing to me.

Val has a point, Kendra. Gideon is dead so how is he going to show up again this season? It might be Hannibal's mind palace or flashbacks like you said, ofc.

Idk, it's sounds too repetitive for me, tbh. Another season playing this game Alive/dead with Abigail. It's not shocker anymore. I think it's gonna be about Red Dragon and Will.
Old 05-09-2015, 09:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Kendra: I still think it looks like Kacey. The hair looks straight like Abigail's. Well, IMO, Or It's Hannibal's mind palace or it's Will dreaming with her. I don't like none of the options because if that woman is her,by the facial expression it doesn't seem a good thing to me.

Val has a point, Kendra. Gideon is dead so how is he going to show up again this season? It might be Hannibal's mind palace or flashbacks like you said, ofc.

Idk, it's sounds too repetitive for me, tbh. Another season playing this game Alive/dead with Abigail. It's not shocker anymore. I think it's gonna be about Red Dragon and Will.
I made some darker images of Abigail to see if they matched, but Idk, it didn't help. :/

Yeah, the thought did occur to me that maybe Hannibal is seeing both Will and Abigail in his mindpalace, and of course Will could be dreaming this, but who knows? :/ Her facial expression reminds me of when Abigail was about to stab Will in the Boyle re-enactment in 1x9. Like, she looks dark and "evil," so I'm not enjoying this. :/ Also, I think it's too dark to tell if her hair's straight, but it does look more like Abigail's hairline the more I look at it. So far, only one of my friends thinks it's Alana, but that's enough to put doubt in my mind. :/ Like I was telling a friend, THIS IS LIKE THE BLUE/BLACK VS WHITE/GOLD DRESS ARGUMENT ALL OVER AGAIN!

I don't remember what they said about Gideon, tbh, cuz I'm almost positive I read an interview about Gideon being in S3, and they said why. I'm pretty sure it's a flashback, cuz I see no reason for him to be in Hannibal's mindpalace. It's not like he had sympathy for him or anything.

I don't think it's a shocker anymore either, but I still think Abigail might make an appearance like GJH did in 2x13. I don't know what else she would've been filming 2 weeks ago. :/

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 05-09-2015 at 10:08 PM
Old 05-10-2015, 01:21 AM
Elite Fan

I brightened it a lot to see better, I see Abigail, the straight hair, the face shape, you can even see her eyes stand out, Alana's wouldn't because her eyes are very small, the lips are really blurry but imo Alana's wouldn't stand out either because she has thin lips

Though I could be wrong and maybe it is Alana, but my money is on ghostbigail (I just made that up )

Old 05-10-2015, 06:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
I brightened it a lot to see better, I see Abigail, the straight hair, the face shape, you can even see her eyes stand out, Alana's wouldn't because her eyes are very small, the lips are really blurry but imo Alana's wouldn't stand out either because she has thin lips

Though I could be wrong and maybe it is Alana, but my money is on ghostbigail (I just made that up )
Ghostbigail? xD Hmm, it's still hard to see, but I do agree that it looks more like Abigail than Alana. IDK! *flails* But YES! OMG! LOOK AT THE PART!!!! Cuz look at this exchange between me and a Zeller:

I survived...

I HAD HONEST TO GOD NEVER NOTICED THAT BEFORE. Like, I draw Abigail ALL the time, but for some reason I thought her hair was parted in the middle. But as that Zeller aptly pointed out, Abigail's part is always on the left, and Alana's is always on the right. That part is clearly more toward the left (though it's harder to tell since her head's tilted). AHHH.

P.S. Did you post that to Tumblr? Cuz I'll reblog it if so. I feel like I've made enough posts about ti on my own. xD

EDIT: I made my own comparison.

http://abigails-revenge.tumblr.com/p...ost-about-this

I actually think it's pretty convincing thanks to the part, but that's the only thing making me believe it's her, tbh.

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 05-10-2015 at 10:01 AM
Old 05-10-2015, 10:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Ghostbigail?! I like it Val.

Kendra: I agree with Val. It doesn't look like Caroline, it's Kacey and it must be the scene from 3x02. I just feel sorry for the fans, I've been seen people freaking out and excited and they are thinking it's her well and alive.

Well, Kacey could be filming another project but she just can't tell yet. Years has passed when the RD era comes, Hannibal is in jail, Will is focused on Francis and moved on with his life, so what's the point making her showing up in another season finale? I don't believe they will use "Abigail card" all over again.
Old 05-10-2015, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Kendra: no, I just saved it in my computer

Old 05-10-2015, 11:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
Ilda: I'm sorry, I completely freaked out and forgot to reply to you. xD I'm not really surprised OUAT got renewed, but I'm surprised there are people still watching!
It´s okay, Kendra As you can see, i´m also trying to catch up with everything here .

I´m so lost on the talk but still, i saw those caps and it does look like Abigail. That woman seems to be looking at Will and she has the same way of looking that Abigail had.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-10-2015, 12:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Art!

man without fear
Quote:
Ghostbigail?! I like it Val.

Kendra: I agree with Val. It doesn't look like Caroline, it's Kacey and it must be the scene from 3x02. I just feel sorry for the fans, I've been seen people freaking out and excited and they are thinking it's her well and alive.

Well, Kacey could be filming another project but she just can't tell yet. Years has passed when the RD era comes, Hannibal is in jail, Will is focused on Francis and moved on with his life, so what's the point making her showing up in another season finale? I don't believe they will use "Abigail card" all over again.
That, or Abighost. That flows better, IMO, haha.

Yeah, Idk if you girls saw it, but I did my own comparison where it seems pretty clear it's Abigail: I survived...

^The part in her hair is clearly to the right (our left), and Alana's hair is always parted on the right (our left). I even posted her promo pic to show that it's still parted on that side.

Aww. I wondered if that would happen, because people tend to take things and run with it. The lighting makes it obvious it's a dream, IMO, cuz look how yellow Will is. He was very yellow in his re-enactment scenes, so that's NOT natural lighting. And Abigail's in shadow, so I don't think that's a present day scene. It'd be lovely if it was, but I know it's not. I VERY much doubt they'd sneak in a shot of Abigail alive since they want to keep us guessing (if she is, indeed alive somehow). I also don't see how ppl can have hope after learning it's a ghost thing? Cuz ghost = dead. :/ Granted, I mentioned before that it could be where Abigail and Will are so connected that Will FEELS/sees her spirit cuz he's so in tune with her essence, and then it turns out later that she's alive, but I don't see that happening. I'll admit I'm excited too, but only because I know I can at least see my babies in a scene together one last time. It's not much of a consolation, but it still makes me feel better knowing it won't be strictly Hannibal/Abigail abuse. :/ Though if it's Will/Abigail and other ghosts, it won't be much of a scene regardless. *sigh*

Yeah, that's true...I'd still like to see her come back though, like, "Hey, I found a new place to live, so I decided to come back and visit!" kind of thing. I know it won't happen, but it'd still be lovely. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal_Princess♔ (View Post)
It´s okay, Kendra As you can see, i´m also trying to catch up with everything here .

I´m so lost on the talk but still, i saw those caps and it does look like Abigail. That woman seems to be looking at Will and she has the same way of looking that Abigail had.
Haha, it's ok. xD It's craziness! I thought so too the minute I saw it, but then ppl had me questioning it. I'm pretty positive now because of the hair, but you never know til it comes...

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 05-10-2015 at 12:37 PM
Old 05-10-2015, 12:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
Haha, it's ok. xD It's craziness! I thought so too the minute I saw it, but then ppl had me questioning it. I'm pretty positive now because of the hair, but you never know til it comes...
Thanks for the link .

I can see it. You are all fast here .
It´s been a while since i went to the IMDb board but i will take a look because in case of doubts, i always like a second opinion of the rest of the fans.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide