Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-01-2015, 10:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

{The Lure & The Fisherman} Will & Abigail #17 ~ Because he wanted to protect her memory

Credit: Cannibal_Princess♔

01. skje
02. lisagslack
03. helps
04. Chastainღ
05. baelfire24
06. Cannibal_Princess♔
07. only dreaming
08. murphyboy11
09. Ladyfuschia
10. ElizaSparrow
11. Kendra Luehr
12. Comfortably Numb
13. Cuckoo
14. Maggie Greene
15. xlennie
16. Jazmine
17. Miss_Graham
18. sourburst
19. batgorilla

-You have nothing to apologize for.
-I remember you.
-Did you fish or did you hunt, Abigail?
-Because he finally taught her how to fish
-Because she was in his mind palace
-Because they finally smiled at each other
-Because they looked so happy together (finally)
-Don't write about Abigail
-Because he wanted to protect her memory

She is important to him.
He saved her life.
He slept in her hospital room while she was in a coma.
They both have nightmares and want to forget them.
Will likes to fish, and he was going to teach Abigail how to fish.
He would do anything for her.
She is the one good thing in his life.
They have a strong connection -- because they both suffered the same trauma, Will believes Abigail is the only one who can understand him.
He wants her to be happy and taken care of.
He is the fisherman, and she is the lure.
Because when he thought she had died, he told Freddie not to write about her to protect her memory.

Will/Abigail Fan Mix: To Your Grave I Spoke by Kendra Luehr
i. broken iris, a new hope (Gust of freezing cold air, whispers to me that you are gone); ii. natalie walker, circles (He wipes the sweat from her face as she moans in pain | A tiny & helpless life comes as if to say…); iii. lana del rey, born to die (Choose your last words, this is the last time | ‘Cause you & I, we were born to die); iv. gregory & the hawk, frebeight (Our sore sides stay | In our souls some days); v. jimmy eat world, hear you me (May angels lead you in | Hear you me, my friends | On sleepless roads the sleepless go); vi. yellowcard, view from heaven (And I’m sure the view from heaven beats the hell out of mine here); vii. red, already over (You’re all I’m reaching for); viii. broken iris, beautiful girl (Beautiful girl, on top of the world | Don’t fall down, because an angel should never touch ground); ix. lifehouse, blind ( I loved you more than you’ll ever know | A part of me died when I let you go); x. breaking benjamin, without you (ACOUSTIC) (I wanted to forgive, I’m trying to forget | Don’t leave me here again | I am with you forever, the end); xi. muse, our time is running out (You will be the death of me); xii. lana del rey, gods & monsters (You got that medicine I need | Dope, shoot it up, straight to the heart please).

Poison Recipe - an Abigail/Will fanmix - {listen here}
I. Dead Sea - The Lumineers - your father died and you decided to live; II. Not Your Fault - AWOLNATION - maybe im a little confused; III. Make This Leap - The Hunts - call me out from the dark cause im broken inside; IV. Snails - The Format - should we move to the uk cause life here in the states has escaped; V. Feel Again - One Republic - i reached out trying to love but i feel nothing; VI. White Blank Page - Mumford and Sons - you desired my attention but denied my affections; VII. Always Gold - Radical Face - but you can blame me when theres no one left to blame; VIII. I and Love and You - The Avett Brothers - that woman shes got eyes that shine like a pair of stolen polished dimes; IX. Animal - Miike Snow -then i stopped dreaming now im supposed to fill it up with something; X. That’s What I’m Here For - Jason Castro - help put back the pieces that you finally found; XI. The Scientist - Coldplay - tell me you love me come back and haunt me; XII. Better Than Love - Griffin House - save me from myself; XIII. King and Lionheart - Of Monsters and Men - but these problems aside i think i taught you well; XIV. Jolene - Ray LaMontagne - been so long since I've seen your face

Alice Marie - The lure. - {listen here}
Lyrics:
I heard the Fisherman last night, he was out in the dark again. I didn’t think he would make it. I didn’t think he would make it. I saw the Fisherman inside, bleeding, holding his hooks tight. I thought he was a danger. I thought he was a danger. Do you hold a gun or do you hold a string? Tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe."Neither do you; It’s a drop dead sting. You said I was a Fisherman that time, that my actions were wrong, just mine. I didn’t think I would make it. I didn’t think I would make it. I said I was a Fisherman’s bait; It was me or them in my home state, but I knew I was a danger. I knew I was a danger. I left you, I left you, I left you but this man
he held my windpipe in the palm of his hand. Do you hold the gun or do you hold the string? You can tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe." It’s a drop dead sting.

Blinding: an Abigail Hobbs/Will Graham fanmix. - {listen here}
- Intro (Instrumental); Part # 1 Abigail: Missed me The Dresden Dolls - Lovesong Alina Orlova - Penetrate Brisa Roche - Killing Moon Nouelle Vogue - Blinding Florence + the Machine; Part # 2 Will: - Blond and Golden Johns Larkin Grimm - On a neck, on a spit Grizzly Bear - Only you Portishead - Flaws(Acoustic) Bastille - Abigail Bored Man Overboard

blood ran /// a will/abigail mix /// listen
01. radical face - wrapped in piano strings
02. widowspeak - harsh realm
03. glasser - mirrorage
04. emily haines & the soft skeleton - doctor blind
05. daughter - smoke
06. grizzly bear - knife
07. sunset rubdown - the empty threats of little lord
08. sóley - i’ll drown

With ethereal lids apart | a will graham and abigail hobbs fanmix {LISTEN}

Past Threads

[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15]

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 06-01-2015 at 07:52 AM
Old 05-01-2015, 10:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hannibal AU:
↳Will and Abigail move far, far away where they live happily ever after doing mundane things like clothes shopping and eating breakfast and never unknowingly eat people again.

Credit

Credit

Credit

By Kendra

Hannibal AU:
↳Hannibal brainwashes Abigail into having a new identity. Will finds her and tries to help her remember.

Credit

Stalk me:
Old 05-01-2015, 11:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Graham (View Post)
Kendra: Ugh, I don't like what Bryan suggested. I DON'T LIKE IT. Now Idk if we'll see her "ghost" or a dream about her or some stupid flashback that will make my stomach sick. UGH! I thought I'd have 4 weeks to prepare myself, since we only supposed to know who survived in 3x4, BUT NOOOO. Let Rachel cry sooner, it's funnier. TBH, some spoilers made me all WTF???? I didn't even like what they suggested about Alana and her new lover interest.

Oh, I never thought Abigail liked to hide her body, so to speak. We're saw in the pilot she dressed like a normal teenager.But after what happened, she didn't have anything, not even clothes, Alana who bought some for her. Besides it always seemed to me they filming in a cold weather because everyone there are always wearing many clothes.

Val: Hey baby!
Idk, I mean, I guess this is the verification we needed that she's gone? Somehow I keep expecting for us to find out Abigail's working with Freddie (or maybe even Will) to hide that she survived to keep her protected from Hannibal, and that she'll pop up later like "LOL SURPRISE!", but I very much doubt it. I mean, this could SEEM like a ghost and actually be a guilt-trip dream or something, but I doubt it. Btw, do we know when Will's first episode is?? Because it sounds like if Abigail's a ghost, then Hannibal will be the one seeing her. I don't like that. It implies that Hannibal feels remorse, and he clearly DOESN'T, so to try and get us to pity him for killing her PISSES ME OFF. I guess it could also be paralleling Mischa, because maybe Hannibal will see both Abigail and Mischa at the same time, and they'll blame him for what happened. Idk! We'll be seeing her time with Hannibal, since he said so, so my stomach will be sick regardless. I'm glad he released this before my vacation so I can relax a little (cuz I was worried it'd be posted while I was away/unable to access the internet), but I'm really not happy!

I don't see how this is any question??? Like, if it's showing Abigail as a ghost, it's pretty f&cking obvious she didn't survive, so why are they still acting like it's a surprise?? I'm hoping it's for Will and not Hannibal. Like, I want Will to see her haunting him instead. It just seems more likely to me, which is why I asked when Will's supposed to come on the show. Cuz I thought he wasn't supposed to show up til like ep 3 or 4? :/ Cuz if we know that, then yes, we'll obviously just see Hannibal/Abigail bullsh&t that people will romanticize, AND IT MAKES ME SICK. And this part: "Yes, and part of it is motivated by just how much we all love Kacey Rohl as a human being and as that character," makes me think it's a verification that she's gone, because that sounds like the only reason they brought her back.

Also, yeah, I don't think Abigail likes hiding her body, but I thought maybe GJH wanted her to. And before I realized Alana gave her the sweaters, I thought maybe she carried that fear of him seeing her into the way she dresses, but I guess not. xP

WHAT??? I THOUGHT BRYAN SAID ALANA WOULDN'T BE GETTING A LOVE INTEREST. HE ASSURED EVERYONE SHE WOULD BE HER OWN PERSON. See?? This is EXACTLY why I don't trust him. EVER. Who's her new love interest? :/ Ugh, this is ridiculous. AND OUT OF CHARACTER. She's fragile because of relationships right now!

Stalk me:
Old 05-01-2015, 11:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Kendra: I'm pretty sure she's gone, I never had any hope about this, the way we're gonna see her is the biggest question mark to me and what worries me most. Because Bryan loves to romanticize abuse, Hannigram is great example of that, that what's making me sick. It sounds he's going to romanticize Abigail's situation. Ghost, flashback, wtv, I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna like it. TBH, at this point Will's dreaming with her is nothing to me, because it's very likely he'll remember her once and then "PUFF! Who's Abigail, anyway?! I can't remember. Ohhh, Hannibal, my love." We're saw this in s2 and I have no doubt we're gonna see it again. All this "we all love Kacey Rohl as a human being and as that character" is bull****. If it was the case that season finale wouldn't happen.

LOL. Think again! Alana have her own story? NO WAY. Being in a relationship every damn season is so much better. Here the spoiler: (x). The worst part is who could be her new love interest. People are suggesting that might be Margot or Chilton. The whole Paleyfest panel was very gross this year. Ugh, I'm gonna throw out.
Old 05-01-2015, 11:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Kendra: I'm pretty sure she's gone, I never had any hope about this, the way we're gonna see her is the biggest question mark to me and what worries me most. Because Bryan loves to romanticize abuse, Hannigram is great example of that, that what's making me sick. It sounds he's going to romanticize Abigail's situation. Ghost, flashback, wtv, I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna like it. TBH, at this point Will's dreaming with her is nothing to me, because it's very likely he'll remember her once and then "PUFF! Who's Abigail, anyway?! I can't remember. Ohhh, Hannibal, my love." We're saw this in s2 and I have no doubt we're gonna see it again. All this "we all love Kacey Rohl as a human being and as that character" is bull****. If it was the case that season finale wouldn't happen.

LOL. Think again! Alana have her own story? NO WAY. Being in a relationship every damn season is so much better. Here the spoiler: (x). The worst part is who could be her new love interest. People are suggesting that might be Margot or Chilton. The whole Paleyfest panel was very gross this year. Ugh, I'm gonna throw out.
Yes, that's exactly what's bothering me, too. Like, I actually get physically sick about abuse, so I've wanted to throw up reading some of these interviews in the past. I knew it was going to be romanticized since Abigail is tied to Mischa, but I'm dreading it. I really, REALLY don't want to watch, cuz I'm scared to see what'll happen. Idk if it's a ghost though? Cuz like somebody pointed out, having a ghost isn't outside of the "parameters of reality," cuz they've already had Will haunted by GJH's ghost, so. I mean, that obviously wasn't REAL, but this is supposed to be?? So Idk! And of course the paranoid side of me is afraid like Hannibal will kiss Abigail or some sh&t, so Idk. I feel like he might kiss her forehead like GJH did in 1x3, cuz Bryan loves his parallels.

I thought maybe they did that in S2 (ignoring Abigail) cuz they always ignore characters they don't want us to realize are alive. And one of my friends said they'd like to think Abigail's being brought back for more than this, because flashbacks aren't serving the plot at all. But I guess they think it'll serve to Hannibal's story or some bullsh&t to make us pity him. I'm so mad. But I know. I think Bryan's full of sh&t, so screw him. Idky I'm allowing myself to hope after this!

MARGOT?? I don't think of her as dangerous, though?? It's probably Chilton. Wow. That makes NO f&cking sense, given how much they hated each other. Also, I didn't see Paleyfest, so I'm glad. I'm about ready to go to lunch, and I feel like vomiting. I get so upset about fictional sh&t and it bugs me.

Stalk me:
Old 05-01-2015, 03:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Kendra: Tbh, since those pics of Hugh and Mads in Italy were released I keep rolling my eyes from what I've been reading about s3. I feel like I'm going to be very mad at it. One year after that **** and Bryan still keep talking about Hannigram like they were a couple going through a crisis. So I don't have hope about anything.

Someone on tumblr said that 3x2 is inspired in a movie called Don't look Now. I read the description about it and it's not good at all. According to the wikipedia this movie is about the psychology of grief, and the effect the death of a child can have on a relationship. So I think we're gonna see her ghost or something like that.

Well, maybe Margot wants revenge too? Because of the baby and all that. I don't see Chilton as dangerous but who knows? The fact she'll be in a relationship again after everything she's been through is ridiculous enough. One year to write a good story for Alana, give her any substantial development, and all they came up is her character being in a relationship AGAIN!

Last edited by Miss Graham; 05-01-2015 at 03:15 PM
Old 05-01-2015, 07:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Kendra: Tbh, since those pics of Hugh and Mads in Italy were released I keep rolling my eyes from what I've been reading about s3. I feel like I'm going to be very mad at it. One year after that **** and Bryan still keep talking about Hannigram like they were a couple going through a crisis. So I don't have hope about anything.

Someone on tumblr said that 3x2 is inspired in a movie called Don't look Now. I read the description about it and it's not good at all. According to the wikipedia this movie is about the psychology of grief, and the effect the death of a child can have on a relationship. So I think we're gonna see her ghost or something like that.

Well, maybe Margot wants revenge too? Because of the baby and all that. I don't see Chilton as dangerous but who knows? The fact she'll be in a relationship again after everything she's been through is ridiculous enough. One year to write a good story for Alana, give her any substantial development, and all they came up is her character being in a relationship AGAIN!
Saaame. :/ I know they released those as a ploy to make Hannigram fans happy (especially the ones who were saying they wouldn't tune in since Will/Hannibal wouldn't be friends anymore), but ugh. I actually blacklisted S3 spoilers for a while just so I'd stop having to see them rolling on the ground together. And I know. I get that Bryan has to appeal to all the fans, but could he PLEASE listen to the fandom as a WHOLE for a change? Cuz S2 actually proved most people DON'T like Hannigram being so close to being canon.

How do they know that?? Like, did Bryan release that as being the influence? Here's the imdb description: A married couple grieving the recent death of their little daughter are in Venice when they encounter two elderly sisters, one of whom is psychic and brings a warning from beyond. Ugh, I feel sick. IF THE MARRIED COUPLE IS SUPPOSED TO BE WILL AND HANNIBAL, F&CK THIS. What, so is Abigail going to come to Will or Hannibal and bring a "warning from beyond?" For a second I thought maybe it wouldn't be a ghost, because that seems too obvious. And then I thought GJH counted as a ghost, but one of my friends reminded me he was just an hallucination, so it's technically not breaking the parameters.

I'd be ok with Margot/Alana, tbh. They'd be fitting since they could grieve together and stuff since they have a common enemy. But agreed. Why can't the writers decide these women are interesting WITHOUT love interests??? It's proof they don't know what to do with their characters.

Stalk me:
Old 05-01-2015, 09:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

This is a Skype convo between me and a friend (don't worry, it's relatively short xD), but she makes some good points:

Spoiler:

Also, I'm posting to remind myself that I want to make an empowering graphic for Abigail using Sia's "Elastic Heart." I might even make a vid, who knows?

Stalk me:
Old 05-02-2015, 01:09 AM
Elite Fan

tftnt

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 05-02-2015, 10:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Song of the day...

Old 05-02-2015, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

Rachel I took that spoiler to the Alana thread, everyone is mad

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 05-02-2015, 11:48 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm not even a big fan of Alana and I AM mad. She deserved better to me.
Old 05-02-2015, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

For real though ^ there goes any potential of Alana becoming a well developed character, and Bryan lied, again...

Old 05-03-2015, 06:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

LOL I knew everyone would be angry, cuz everyone on Tumblr was angry. :X There are a lot of Alana fans in my RP circle, so we were ranting about how OOC it is. I was more upset about Abigail, cuz I'm not surprised about this. Bryan says one thing and does another.

Also, with that spoiler you gave, Rachel, maybe it'll end up being like in that fanfic I wanted to write?? Cuz I'd started a fic where it wasn't clear if Abigail was alive or dead (naturally, she'd end up being alive in my story), but she kept appearing to Will in prison and giving him clues on how to catch Hannibal. Sooo, since that movie you said is based off of has the daughter warning them from beyond (even though it seems to be through a psychic?), maybe Abigail's spirit will be warning Will about Hannibal? Ugh, Idek. I'm just afraid it'll be Abigail appearing to Hannibal, and then there'll be this woobified, romanticized moment of us feeling sorry (HA) for Hannibal. Also, I went ahead and tweeted Bryan, asking him if the "outside of the parameters" thing would happen more than once, since I figured that'd be a slick way of me getting answers without him actually saying anything. Or maybe it's not so slick at all, Idk. I'm trying to figure out if Abby will be like help from beyond, or something stupid, so eh. Anyway, since the story takes place in Venice, and it's a married couple, I'm still afraid it'll happen when Will and Hannibal meet up and then they get the message together. Do we know when Will and Hannibal meet up? Surely not in 3x2...

Stalk me:
Old 05-03-2015, 08:23 AM
Loyal Fan

I can see why. This whole Alana's plot for s3 is beyond the ridiculous. Another season being a love interest for someone is more important and cool than give her own and good story. But again, what's the surprise?!

I don't think it goes so far, Kendra. It might be just a way to Will say goodbye for her. Maybe she'll show up in his dreams while he's in comatose and he'll finally say goodbye to her promising revenge or something. Maybe even Bev will show up while he's in comatose. And then in the future episodes we're gonna see her flashbacks.

I don't believe she's going to show up every time to warn/help Will. The girl who said that ( which btw I have no idea how she knows that. I saw this spoiler in the notes from that Bryan's quote you've posted before) was only talking about episode 2. So It's probably that scene is gonna happen just once.

Last edited by Miss Graham; 05-03-2015 at 08:40 AM