Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2012, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks Erin for buying two of the same pack

Didn't Isabel take the alien symbol necklace from that building in 285 South/River Dog? And then the Native American cop recognized it?
Old 07-20-2012, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

yeah that's how she first got it

& I wasn't trying to say anything about ML, I was just explaining what necklace I meant in case people didn't remember Isabel had it first. I remember that it used to be on ebay, & I thought about buying it a couple of times, but then it wasn't on ebay anymore, so it's so weird you can buy it again now!
Old 07-21-2012, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Would you ever consider getting a Four Square tattoo?
Old 07-21-2012, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I know a few fans who got one!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 07-21-2012, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I can't say that I would, no

I have a couple tattoos, & I want more, but when I get tattoos, for me I can't get one that's about another person, like I wouldn't want to get someone's name or a matching tattoo with someone, so I feel the same way about it being to do with a tv show, but I don't judge anyone who does have one

though, I do have some stars, so you could kind of say that it's a Roswell tattoo!
Old 07-21-2012, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's nerve-wracking getting any kind of fandom tattoo because what happens if you stop being a fan?

I bet Emilie had a lot of fun dressing up as Ava though. I'd love to be Ava for Halloween.
Old 07-22-2012, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

exactly, that's why I could never do it

Haha, so would I, but I don't think anyone would get who I was meant to be
Old 07-22-2012, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
but I don't think anyone would get who I was meant to be
yea, everyone would think I'm dressing up as some random freak.

Emilie (in character as Tess) referred to Ava as a ****. Ha.
Old 07-22-2012, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

That would be awesome you coud dress up as Ava for NYCC! Have a sign saying Roswell or Bust or a shirt that says from NYC to Roswell never mess with a dupe

I loved Ava.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 07-22-2012, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I didn't like Ava much. She was too timid for my taste. But i love her look and wish she got more moments with Zan and Tess (and Max).
Old 07-23-2012, 05:54 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes very different from Tess. I agree I wish we had more scenes with her and Max and Zan oh why did they have to kill off Zan!
Old 07-23-2012, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I will forever hate that the writers couldn't let Zan & Ava be a happy & in love couple. They had to stick that Dreamer propaganda in there. Royal Four ships never got any love.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

yeah, they kind of hinted that Zan would have fallen in love with Liz too, like he & Max were the same, even though they made it very clear that Rath & Vilandra were not Michael & Isabel. & there was never any mention of Tess/Ava being the same or different from each other in anyway.

Seeing as they wrote Tess off, they could have at least brought Ava back so that Emilie could have stayed
Old 07-24-2012, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
yeah, they kind of hinted that Zan would have fallen in love with Liz too,
yea. Meanwhile if I was a writer, and if I wanted my main couple to be portrayed as special, unique, one-of-a-kind and all that kind of stuff, I'd make it that only Max loved Liz and that Zan would feel nothing. Because the way the writers made it, it sounded like anyone with Max's DNA would fall for Liz. Hell, even his human donor could've fallen for her. And that cheapens the relationship.

If I have to go with any theory, it's that Zan was waiting for Tess. OR the even better option - Ava was insecure, and Zan loved her, he just couldn't verbalize it. Not being able to express his feelings made her feel unloved, but that wasn't reality.

I do wonder how different the dupes and our aliens were from the original Royal Four?

Quote:
Seeing as they wrote Tess off, they could have at least brought Ava back so that Emilie could have stayed
With the way s3 was handled, it's better that Emilie isn't associated with that mess.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I hate season 3. That would of been cool if Ava came back.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread