Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2004, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

So, I tried to keep up with y'all but...DAMNNN!!! Y'all are fast for me!

[img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] Congrats on the 500th Thread! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Thought I'd drop off something scandalous for y'all! Enjoy! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2004, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariael311:
<STRONG>So, I tried to keep up with y'all but...DAMNNN!!! Y'all are fast for me!

[img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] Congrats on the 500th Thread! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Thought I'd drop off something scandalous for y'all! Enjoy! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Jeese!.....All I got were hugs!

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Old 02-20-2004, 02:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi, everyone. Just flying by-podmomloved your sweet story. scottie,ltl,howdy Hi. bigspam of course you'd dimiss Michael and Max. Loved your story about the high school crush and why you adore Shiri so much.noseeglad you made it home ok--I love your poems. longtimnefanwonderful caps. I myself have been a longtime fan of your creations. MarYou finally put the picture up!! What a day that was. You and Wendy are such a hoot together. vickifinally got in to see your pictures. Good ones. I was really bummed out, because the only picture I had of myself and Anthony Montgomery is too dark to see.oceana hi and to any one else I missed. It was not intentional.
Have a great day, everyone. Cherie. I hate that bold thingy--it's so much smarter than i am.
Old 02-20-2004, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bigspam:
<STRONG>

Jeese!.....All I got were hugs!</STRONG>
You should have been there on the tour! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2004, 02:13 PM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Geesch, where've I been the last few days? [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] YAY!! Congrats OTO's on Thread # 500!!

I've much to comment on and time kinda got away from me...well, ya'll know that song and dance by now... [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] PODMOM!- That was a very [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] post... [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Quote:
Jeese!.....All I got were hugs!
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] (Seems to me that you weren't complaining at the time...) [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I hope everyone's doing fine today...I'm still buried up to my eyeballs in work from being out sick on Tuesday (hence my MIAness around here lately), and I'm having my RRL buds visit again this weekend, so I'm really trying to get outta here on time today. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] (Tiger looks around to see if anyone's buying the excuse, er, explanationfor her absence...) No, huh... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Have a great weekend everyone, cos I dunno if I can get back here before 5 today [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

[ 02-20-2004: Message edited Tigereyes ]
Old 02-20-2004, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

You should have been there on the tour! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
After that....what happened at the 285S Motel???????

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Old 02-20-2004, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Cherie- Yup, I said what the hell! I hope everyone gets a kick out of it! Me and Wendy...ahhh...GOOD TIMES! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm glad to see your doing great and posting! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2004, 02:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Just what was going on there???? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
absolutely nothing... i just can't frelin type!!!

[img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2004, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

After that....what happened at the 285S Motel???????</STRONG>
Nothing, ther weren't any rooms available! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Hey Tiger! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Have a good weekend! Remember...to the right and to the left! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2004, 02:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
After that....what happened at the 285S Motel???????
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I thought we were all sworn to secrecy about that...Right Mar? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2004, 02:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Remember...to the right and to the left! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] MAR!! Watch were you point those!! You know how dangerous you are!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to ya!!

I'm getting outta here now that I can't breathe from laughing so danged hard... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2004, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tigereyes:
<STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I thought we were all sworn to secrecy about that...Right Mar? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Right! I better keep my mouth shut about the other things that happened that weekend! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2004, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

[ 02-20-2004: Message edited bigspam ]

Old 02-20-2004, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tigereyes:
<STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] MAR!! Watch were you point those puppies!! You know how dangerous you are!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to ya!!

I'm getting outta here now that I can't breathe from laughing so danged hard... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
No..don't go..I was just getting started! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Damn, if I had anymore space in my sig, I would add that, too! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Breathe, Tiger, Breathe!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

You, too, spammy! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2004, 02:24 PM
Absolute Fan

Ok, I lied, I'm still here...for a bit [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Quote:
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Right! I better keep my mouth shut about the other things that happened that weekend! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Mar- You crazy woman!! You know we prolly shouldn't talk about anything that happened that weekend, lest we get a reputation around here [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread