Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2004, 09:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*:
<STRONG>Cool Pic BF! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] What state is that in?</STRONG>
Mississippi [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] She looks hot, doesn't she! And I mean sweat hot. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Reached up and I caught it at your chin
Licked my fingertips~
DMB
Old 02-19-2004, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Congrats on 500 OTOs!!! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

Liz I am just loving your new caps!!!

I got my laptop today [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/chase.gif[/img] to [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 02-19-2004, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

Lisa That picture is so cool - I have several like that from my Greek relatives and the clothes are so interesting. Unfortunately I have no idea who a lot of those people are. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love that you know those people are your grandparents. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] beautiful scan, BTW!
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 02-19-2004, 10:15 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer 4 Ever:
<STRONG>

I got my laptop today [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/chase.gif[/img] to [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]</STRONG>

WAHOOO! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2004, 10:39 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] D4E [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

BF I love old family pics [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I have a curiosity question to ask the 'Buffy/Spike' fans. In the ep where Spike is reliving when he was made a vampire...the girl he loves and writes poetry about...Cecily...is that Kali Rocha that played 'Halfrek' later on?

Lori
Old 02-19-2004, 10:55 PM
Elite Fan

Hi there OTOs! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Thanks LT! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Congrats to all the OTOs who hung in there through 500 threads... [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

You suffered through a bunch of poems,
pics and rants and posts...
500 threads... filled with friends...
that's... what matters most...
I'm proud to be an OTO...
I'm glad that you're one too...
life's defined by special moments...
we've witnessed quite a few...
A long time ago...or maybe not...
Roswell brought us... here to play...
a common bond...we're kindred souls...
that's why we...chose to stay.

edited to say... Hi Lori! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
yes...Halfrek was apparently Cicely Adams in a former life... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Good catch! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited noseedough ]
Old 02-19-2004, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by noseedough:
edited to say... Hi Lori! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
yes...Halfrek was apparently Cicely Adams in a former life... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Good catch! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
Thanks [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I saw that ep again this morning and I thought...wait a minute! I know that gal! And she had a demon face too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Nice poem [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lori
Old 02-19-2004, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

John! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

It was Destiny and a little show called Roswell that brought us together... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Destiny
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 02-19-2004, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

~ Jason Behr
Old 02-19-2004, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

Good catch on the Halfrek/Cecily connection, Lori, I'll have to look for that next time. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] That's one thing about Joss - he likes to reuse his actors - I saw one recently with Harmony and her minions and I think one of them was Andrew - definitely his voice but he was in full vamp makeup so I guess there was no trouble bringing the actor back later. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
~ Jason Behr
Old 02-19-2004, 11:36 PM
Master Fan

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL TH E OTOS. WOW 500 threads. That is really something to celebrate.

Hi LT: Sorry I haven't been around much, I do have a couple of stories I have to write, but I've also been spending a lot of time reading over on the Seabiscuit site. Some are obsessed with Farscape, some with LOTR, my other obsession has turned out to be team Seabiscuit. A true story that is much more fascinating than any fiction. Although I don't look for it to do well at the Oscars. The ROTK will probably sweep everything but I'm still happy Seabiscuit got several nominations.
Old 02-19-2004, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Congrats on your 500th thread OTOs!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2004, 12:40 AM
Passionate Fan

WooHoo 500 Threads [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] I think I've been here for about 350 to 400 of them +/-. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] What a great group of people to know. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Old 02-20-2004, 01:30 AM
Master Fan

Wow!...500
I started with Thread 3.
LT was on the first day I posted! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Old 02-20-2004, 01:32 AM
Supreme Fan

I have been productive! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Here is a link to my BAT album. Vicki's BAT Album
Closed Thread   Post New Thread