Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2004, 08:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hewwo! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

LTF - You have a PM, lil Missy! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Need to spruce up the house before the Pooklet gets home...

BBS when I wakes up... [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]ies!
[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2004, 09:42 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Good Morning OTOs [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Well, I see about half of the OTOs are in [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] California. Hope they are having a Awesome time and let's hope Lori got to meet Nickypoo [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

LTF~ Wonderful find of Roswell pics. Yes, a few I've never seen before [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]~ Thanks for the new thread. Wanted to tell you I rented "Pirates of the Caribbean" yesterday and watched it for the first time. Johnny Depp was great in it, however I thought Orlie did a tremendous job and just [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] his acting. Geeee is that man sexy [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] You have very good taste [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Now all he has to do is visit his namesake city, I'd love to see the man here in Orlando [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-08-2004: Message edited Iggybehr ]
Old 02-08-2004, 11:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Iggybehr:
[QB [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]~ Thanks for the new thread. Wanted to tell you I rented "Pirates of the Caribbean" yesterday and watched it for the first time. Johnny Depp was great in it, however I thought Orlie did a tremendous job and just [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] his acting. Geeee is that man sexy [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] You have very good taste [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Now all he has to do is visit his namesake city, I'd love to see the man here in Orlando [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[/QB]

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Doesn't he just inspire adoration and Oogy feelings? [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] He's sposed to be in Spain filming right now... As soon as I'm done with him I'll send him right over! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Wonder how the gutterball game, er, bowling went. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Gonna find some piccies! Juno keeps freezing up on me so wish me luck! [img]smilies/smurf.gif[/img]

Attack [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]ies!
Old 02-08-2004, 11:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hello everyone

Sorry I don't have any pictures to share but, unfortunately, my camera didn't work. I borrowed one from my sister Charlotte but her husband obviously accidently left it turned on all night on Friday, he had downloaded the memory disc so I would have a clean disc to shoot on, and thus when I turned it on at the bowling ally...the battery was dead [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Quote:
originally posted by Iggy
Well, I see about half of the OTOs are in California. Hope they are having a Awesome time and let's hope Lori got to meet Nickypoo
I can tell you that not only did Lori get to meet Nick, during the auction she spent a decent amount of time sitting talking with him.

Also to give you all a little something to look forward to, in the auction LTL and Oceana won the opportunity to have lunch tomorrow with Nick. I'm sure they will have some great stories from that.

Time to get ready to go to church
Old 02-08-2004, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Iggybehr:
<STRONG>
Well, I see about half of the OTOs are in [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] California. Hope they are having a Awesome time and let's hope Lori got to meet Nickypoo [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi OTO's,
[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Just thought I'd sneak in and let you know that Lori did get to meet Nick. He was on my team for the first game and I saw she got to come over and get an autograph and probably some pics. Then later at the auction, Nick was sitting with a group of people and I saw Lori up there. So I'm sure she'll be very happy when she gets back home and can post.
Oh, and I wanted to say Thank you to Covina Guy for taking us all on the tour on Friday. It was so cool. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And Hi to all the other OTO's I met. Hope everyone gets home safely.
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Bye

ETA: I took so long typing up my post that Covina Guy shared the news right before me. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Now you've heard it from two witnesses.

[ 02-08-2004: Message edited * Genevieve * ]
Old 02-08-2004, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Iggy, yeah I agree Orlando needs to visit his namesake. Can you imagine if he was going to be at MegaCon. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I am planning on going to it on Saturday again. I still have to buy my ticket though. I know a guy who will have a display of his LOTR art there. So I will have to stop by and visit him while I am there. He is in our line party group. He has given each of us a small sample of his work already. He is really good.

Well, hopefully since we have not heard from the LA gang, none of them did not pass out. I am worried about Lori seeing Nick...I wonder if she survived. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 02-08-2004, 11:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2004, 11:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks CG & Genevieve~ for letting us know about Lori [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I can't wait to hear the stories:rubbing hands together smilie: [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]~ Ahhhh Orlie's in Spain. Maybe like Wild said he will come here to the MegaCon right after Spain. I can dream can't I [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Wild~ I'm not sure if I will go to the Mega Con or not. Still iffy about it. I would like to get to see Allison Mack. I like her a lot as Chole in SV [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]If I do go it will be Saturday maybe we can meet up [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ohhhh and Congrats to LT & Oceana on winning the auction [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2004, 11:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

So neat to hear about Lori, LTL, and Oceana!!! Now they may never come home! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

'Puter is bein a [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2004, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Sounds like some certainly had a good evening. [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]!

Wounder if Lori is too week kneed to make it to the plane this PM?
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Old 02-08-2004, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

Iggy, That would be cool if we could meet up there again this year. I definitely am going to see Brad Dorff from LOTR. I at least want to say I met one of the people from the movies. I think I know a few others who will be going with me this year.
Lifer #1
Old 02-08-2004, 01:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Way to go to Lori, LTL, and Oceana for getting to spend time with Nick. I'm sure that make the trip much more exciting. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Old 02-08-2004, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Fantastic, it sounds like we have three Nick encounters to look forward to. I'm happy for all three OTOs but especially Lori. I know that LTL has met him before.
Old 02-08-2004, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img] I answered your PM! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Iggy, it always amazes me that after all this time there are still Roswell related pictures that we haven't seen. Glad I could come up with something new to you. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kent, thanks for the report - it's like old times with one of out Rosvina spies checking in with news. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Genevieve, welcome to the thread and thanks to you too for the confirmation on the news. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Sandy, Brad Dorff is a great character actor - he should be an interesting man to meet - hope you get to go. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Spam, you may be right about Lori going weak in the knees. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Richard & Kay

Looking forward to pics from the event. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 02-08-2004, 04:52 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Hi, from a Hollywood Internet cafe. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Sorry about the late posting -- few digital cams and no access. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Hey, Genevieve! It was good to meet you!

We're sort of wandering around Hollywood right now -- me, Oceana, thanette, and jero. Scottie, Tiger and Cookie are wandering in another direction, and Echo, 6th Rock, OOTW, Vicki, Dawn, D4E, Alien Alien Wendy, Marial311, Howdy, and Icalynn are wandering somewhere else.

We were just in Mel's Drive In and spotted Adam Brody and the girl who plays Summer in the OC! Neat!

Spam -- I deleted your message cuz I thought I had your number but I didn't. Please call again.

Had a great time yesterday. The Joan of Arcadia crew was absolutely wonderful, and Nick was his usual prince of a self. Gotta let others post.

TTYL!