Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2004, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by hibiscuss:
<STRONG>A pity the S3 was the final one. I guess having the FBI on their trail again would have brought some of that back again, only this time Max was not backing down. The torture scenes were really painful to watch.</STRONG>
I agree. So many things had happened in those three years and I think Max would have been stronger after that and fought back if he got caught.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 02-21-2004, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Miranda Leigh and others who are interested in my JS fanfic-It's so cool you rember reading it, Minanda. I know I had like the first 2 or 3 parts of it up on this site-fanficarchive.net but I don't think the website is there anymore. If I ever find the JS fic I wrote, I will have to repost it somewhere or email it to those of you who are interested.

ETA!: I just found the story typed out with edits to be made. I put in a folder awhile ago and had it sitting on my shelf in my Dad's office where I go on the computer. So, if I get time this weekend. I will type up all 5 parts of the story and mail it to anyone here who is interested.

-Christy

[ 02-21-2004: Message edited RoswellDreamer5 ]
Old 02-21-2004, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Christy- That would be great! Cant wait to read your Chemist fic. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-21-2004, 10:40 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Dreamers

How is everyone here, I guess everyone is watching the DVDs like crazy. I must say its nice seeing all the memorable dreamer moments in widescreen, its just sooo cool. I have also been busy since I went to California and went on the Covina/285 South tour which was so cool. I still gotta scan lots of pics. I can't believe I saw the church where Max and Liz for married, that was just too awesome. I also went to the Destiny bridge too and Vasquez Rocks where the Pod Chamber was.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Sarah how you been girl?? I finally got my laptop so now I will be definitely snagging a lot of your awesome avis!

Anywoo, I just realized that tomorrow is the last day to vote for your favorite Roswell music videos, yes some of mine are in there too, here is the link if anyone is interested in voting. Roswell Music Video Awards Bring Me To Life is nominated for Best Overall Video [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]?!?! That is so cool! I have never been nominated for anything before.

Hope everyone is doing well. Its late, I should head to bed.

[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 02-22-2004, 01:27 AM
Extreme Fan

EE! I love these DVDs but I'm so [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] about Gomez "We haven't turned around yet" being taken out along with "24/7" by Kevon Edmonds In Blind Date! What were they thinking? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/furious.gif[/img] [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

*sigh* Oh well, it's great being able to watch them...but some things are upsetting without the right music...here's an old song cap...

Ginny Owens If You Want Me To

The pathway is broken
And the signs are unclear

And I don't know the reason why you brought me here
But just because you love me the way that you do

I'm gonna walk through the valley
If you want me to

'Cause I'm not who I was
When I took my first step

And I'm clinging to the promise you're not through with me yet
So if all of these trials bring me closer to you

Then I will go through the fire
If you want me to

It may not be the way I would have chosen
When you lead me through a world that's not my home

But you never said it would be easy
You only said I'll never go alone

So when the whole world turns against me
And I'm all by myself

And I can't hear you answer my cries for help
I'll remember the suffering your love put you through

And I will go through the valley
If you want me to

We all know Max would do anything for Lizif she wanted him tobecause thats what being in love is.

I'll Love You Guys Forever! Have A Great Night.
[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Kik

[ 02-22-2004: Message edited Broken Dreams ]

In a champagne supernova in the sky...
[MAX/LIZ] [Ron/Hermione] [Sark/Sydney] [Casey/Cappie] [Ross/Rachel]
[Seth/Summer] [Jack/Elizabeth] [Charlie/Claire] [Phil/Keely] [Noah/Allie]
Old 02-22-2004, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Sarah how you been girl?? I finally got my laptop so now I will be definitely snagging a lot of your awesome avis!
Aww thanks. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Just glad you liked them. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

You trip sounded really fun! Genevieve was just showing the pics from the BAT at the YOR thread and you guys looked like you had a blast there. [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Kik- Wow, that is a beautiful song and songcap you did! Awesome. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

BTW I moved my avatars/icons to a new blog ... and the link is in my sig so feel free to snag away. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-23-2004, 01:30 AM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Boo

Hey ppl, just posting a art. its j/s so i don't think any1 would mind if i posted it.
[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-23-2004, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, that's gorgeous bella! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

By far my favourite scene from Destiny:

(In the overturned van.)
LIZ: So everything Nasedo told me was true. You and Tess were meant to be together.
MAX: Liz.
LIZ: I mean, it's your destiny, right?
MAX: I wish I could go back Liz. Back to when things were normal.
LIZ: Me, too. I just wish that I could have stopped you from saving my life that day in the Crashdown.
MAX: Don't say that.
LIZ: Max, the day that you saved my life, your life just ended.
MAX: No, that was the day my life began. Liz, when I was in that room, and they did what they did to me. You're what kept me alive. The thought of you. The way your eyes look into mine. Your smile. The touch of your skin. Your lips. Knowing you has made me human. Whether I die tomorrow or fifty years from now, my destiny is the same: it's you. I want to be with you, Liz. I love you.
LIZ: I love you. (They kiss.)

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-23-2004, 08:11 PM
Supreme Fan

BOO! Awwwwwww i love that scene too, it's there first time they say they love each other. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2004, 09:22 PM
Passionate Fan

I hope to jump back into the episode discussions soon! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Until then, keep Dreaming everyone! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Proud MG! Proud ISORS! Proud Gutter Gal!
Old 02-23-2004, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

Hey everyone! I've been feeling sick today and I got busy over the weekend so I didn't get a chance to type up my Chemist fanfic yet. I'm staying home tomorrow so hopefully, things will get better and you'll see the chemist fanfic soon.

Anyway, who here got the Roswell DVD? Is it good? Worth the money? I'm waiting to get it cause I don't go any money right now but I hope to get it soon. So they took out Gomez at the end of heatwave and 24/7 in blind date. That's crazy and those some of the best ML songs. Did they at least replace them with good songs? Tell me all about it! I'll post soon.

-Christy
Old 02-24-2004, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by RoswellDreamer5:
<STRONG>Hey everyone! I've been feeling sick today and I got busy over the weekend so I didn't get a chance to type up my Chemist fanfic yet. I'm staying home tomorrow so hopefully, things will get better and you'll see the chemist fanfic soon.

Anyway, who here got the Roswell DVD? Is it good? Worth the money? I'm waiting to get it cause I don't go any money right now but I hope to get it soon. So they took out Gomez at the end of heatwave and 24/7 in blind date. That's crazy and those some of the best ML songs. Did they at least replace them with good songs? Tell me all about it! I'll post soon.

-Christy</STRONG>

I don't have it either yet (working on getting my dad to agree to let me buy it off the Net) but I've heard that they took out a LOT great songs, Dreamer included. And the song that Max and Tess kissed to in T,L, and V is still intact. [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-24-2004, 11:54 PM
Supreme Fan

hmmmm almost time for a new thread.

whats some good title ideas?...mmmmm
Old 02-25-2004, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hmm not sure bella. Maybe something like Knowing you has made me human.? Ive always loved that line so much. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-25-2004, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~-Sarah-~:
<STRONG>

I don't have it either yet (working on getting my dad to agree to let me buy it off the Net) but I've heard that they took out a LOT great songs, Dreamer included. And the song that Max and Tess kissed to in T,L, and V is still intact. [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ugh! That's horrible. I actually like that song by Fisher though-"I will love you." I find it to be more of a Max/Liz song than an M/T song. Max only loved Tess until he found out she was an evil alien killer.

-Christy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread