Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2004, 07:28 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Hybrid-Intense art!

hib-ITA with you on White Room! It just broke my heart when Max cried out at Pierce to convince him not to hurt Liz! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

Chon-

fear x less-Welcome. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hey Sarah!

Proud MG! Proud ISORS! Proud Gutter Gal!
Old 02-16-2004, 11:03 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Dreamers!

Chon- AHHH! ! I missed seein yah crazy! It's been too long! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm so happy I just checked in here! Seeing you around is great!

Amanda, Hibby, and Sarah! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

fear x less- I would huggle and tackle you but I don't want to freak you out. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Tomorrow is the big day crazy people! I'm so excited!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Kik

In a champagne supernova in the sky...
[MAX/LIZ] [Ron/Hermione] [Sark/Sydney] [Casey/Cappie] [Ross/Rachel]
[Seth/Summer] [Jack/Elizabeth] [Charlie/Claire] [Phil/Keely] [Noah/Allie]
Old 02-17-2004, 04:54 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] It's DVD day!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Kik [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] it's great seeing you around here.

The reviews at amazon are great and the DVD has gotten a five star rating. One person said that on the insert there's a note that says S2 is coming out this summer. I wonder if that's true. Unfortunately the write up by amazon says the DVD is not viewable outside the US or Canada, what does that mean to folks like me? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Still, I've known people who order their DVDs from amazon and they work just fine so I'll chance it. Gotta go..... [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img] It's here, it's here....
Old 02-17-2004, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by hibiscuss:
<STRONG>
HA I like the WR fanart, I like all the fanart in this place [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] JB was outstanding in WR, I wanted to choke Agent Pierce for what he was doing. Just hearing Max yell "Nooooo!" when he saw that image of Liz dead breaks my heart. I still feel that issue was never dealt with. Being hunted the second time around would have been especially difficult for him, even though they didn't say because we knew what he'd been through. Knowing that, he looked even stronger when he stood up there at Graduation giving his speech, determined that he was going to be himself and he looked more the leader at that time than he had for a while.</STRONG>
I agree. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Pierce definitely knew where to hit Max the hardest: through Liz. He knew that Max would never let anything happen to her. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I'll be posting a review of Max To The Max later. Some pics for now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] :

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 02-17-2004, 10:22 AM
Addicted Fan

M/L Banner:

Tell me whatcha think! Thanks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-18-2004: Message edited Departure ]

Old 02-17-2004, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG Departure that banner rocks! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Did you make it?

Review of Max To The Max:

Max sees the destiny book ...

but he still knows that hes destined to be with Liz no matter what the book said:

Max-" I belong with Liz!"

N/Max-"Liz, let's go."
Liz-"Max, what's going on?"
N/Max-"I'll tell you later. I'll tell you everything. But we've got to go now!"
Liz-"Max, I'm just about to start my shift."
N/Max-"This is important."
Liz-"Okay, well I guess.....I guess I could leave for just a little while. Let me just go tell Maria."
N/Max-"No! Don't! I'm tired of reporting to everybody. It's always been the six of us no matter what we do. This time I want it to be just you and me. We need this, Liz."
Liz-"Kay."

Liz-"So tell me."
N/Max-'Tell you what?"
Liz-"Tell me everything. Isn't that what you said you were going to tell me?"
N/Max-'I just wanted you to know, Liz, that nobody will ever come between us. Nobody."
Liz-'Tell me something I don't know."

N/Max-"Well, if you keep that up, I'm going to have to pull over."
Liz-"Is that a threat, or is that a promise?"

They kiss

and Liz sees a flash of a body and realizes somethings not right

N/Max-"What?"
Liz-"Nothing."

Max-"We control our own lives. I won't let any book tell me what to do."

Liz gets a call from the real Max.

Liz-"Hello?"
Max-"Liz, it's me."
Liz-"Who is this?"
Max-" It's me,Max. I don't know who you're with, but we're at the Crashdown. Tell us where you are. Liz? Liz?"
[N/Max takes the phone and listens]
Max-"Liz, are you there? It's Max."
N/Max-"Now you know!"

Max-"We've got to find out where they are. We've got to go to Valenti. I don't care what we say, Liz's life is at stake. Valenti is the only one with the resources. He could put out an APB. He can contact other towns."
Isabel-"If we tell him, he'll know everything."
Max-"I don't care anymore."
Michael-" You can't make this decision by yourself, Max. Not his time."
Isabel-"We all have to agree."
Max-"Since when? Weren't you the one who went off with Topolsky by yourself? Liz's life is in danger and suddenly we've got rules."

N/Max-"Hello, FBI? Yes,Agent Pierce, please. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, I know, there's no Agent Piece. Just let him know that I left him a little clue on Highway 380 to Hondo. Near mile marker 67."
Liz-"Are you going to kill me too?"
N/Max-"Not as long as I still need you."
Liz-"Do you have to be Max?"
N/Max-'Oh, I like it. Being him. Being 17. I don't think you'd have been as friendly to Ed Harding."
Liz-"That was you?"
N/Max-"I've been a lot of different people you don't even know about. But right now, Max Evans is my most important role."
Liz-"Why?"
N/Max-"Because I'm the bait. Pierce is looking for Max and I'm going to draw him to me."
Liz-"So why do you even need me?"
N/Max-"You're my collateral; my hostage."
Liz-"What kind of hostage am I? Pierce would just kill me."
N/Max-"Oh, there's a thought. Actually, he wouldn't. See, he knows what Max did to you at the Crashdown that day. He wants you alive. You see, he needs answers. You could come in extremely handy in terms of my survival, and even if you don't, you've been fantastic company. Time to leave another clue."

Liz-" I don't believe you."
N/Max-"It's true. **** and Max were made to be together."
Liz-"But you don't even know what Max and I have. You know, ever since he saved my life at the Crashdown, he changed me. We saw into each other's souls."

Liz-"Max!"
Max-"Liz!"

Liz thinks she finally got Max back but it turns out to be Nasedo Max

Liz-"They have Max! They have Max!"

Then the episode closes with a shot of Max in the White Room [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Well hope you guys liked my review and Im off to bed.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-17-2004, 11:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~-Sarah-~:
<STRONG>OMG Departure that banner rocks! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Did you make it?
</STRONG>

Yup! I'm glad you like it! Thanks!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2004, 10:53 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>:
HA I like the WR fanart, I like all the fanart in this place [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] JB was outstanding in WR, I wanted to choke Agent Pierce for what he was doing. Just hearing Max yell "Nooooo!" when he saw that image of Liz dead breaks my heart. I still feel that issue was never dealt with. Being hunted the second time around would have been especially difficult for him, even though they didn't say because we knew what he'd been through. Knowing that, he looked even stronger when he stood up there at Graduation giving his speech, determined that he was going to be himself and he looked more the leader at that time than he had for a while.

</STRONG>
Hib- i totally agree, Jason was outstanding in WR (hence me not resisting the urge to make a art.)
And it breaks my heart to when i see that scene Max scream "NOOOOO!" cuz that bastard Agent pierce use trick photography.

Actually, Jason Katim was wanting to have Liz b in the white room if there was a 4th season. it would have dug up issue for max and make him totally furious. i would have loved to have seen that!

[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] why, oh WHY did they cancelled our beloved shows. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] And now Angel is getting the boot too. i'm one seriously pissed Roswellian/Angel fan [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

ohh before i blow a gusket, heres my next art.
Old 02-18-2004, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is absolutely beautiful bella! That was one hot kiss. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Too bad Max had flashes of Tess after that. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Departure- I wish I could make banners like those. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-18-2004, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Hello, Dreamers! [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] ~Sarah~!!! How's it going? Hi Miranda Leigh and everyone else!

I love all the fanart! It helps to remind me why i began watching this show in the first place!!!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-18-2004, 08:20 AM
Addicted Fan

Hybrid-AngelI love your fanart...That's beautiful!

Old 02-18-2004, 06:26 PM
Extreme Fan

HA the show ended where they should have been having new adventures out on the road. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Go figure. Theyll never have a show that pulls that kind of emotion from me again. Btw, I love the fanart. I loved their first kiss, it was so pure. Ill never forget, it, for a moment it was like I couldnt breath and they cut for a commercial. I couldnt believe the audacity! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] of course when they came back Max and Liz were still at it and when their lips parted, I just sighed. It was as though it was me, then excitement kicked it. What a kiss.

Departure great job on the banner. I dont have an artistic bone is this body of mine so Im amazed at anyone who does [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Liz-"They have Max! They have Max!"

Those words were the most heartbreaking of the episode. I hated seeing Max in the room mind you but I had no idea how much worse it was going to get. All I knew was what Liz knew and the way she said itI mean, she managed to pour everything she was feeling into that phrase, everything I was feeling. How could Nasedo, think for one minute that Max wouldnt have followed Liz, how could he be so stupid. Why couldnt he just see how they felt about each other and think about what Max wouldnt have felt driven to do. Hed never have left Liz in a situation like that. Was it this episode where she asked Michael to bring Max back to her because that part really hurt too...I think I need to take a deep breath, I feel as though Im reliving the moment. Ill imagine choking N/Max to make myself feel better and subconciously applaud JB on the great job he did in that role.
GrhmLz [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2004, 08:07 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>HA the show ended where they should have been having new adventures out on the road. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Go figure. Theyll never have a show that pulls that kind of emotion from me again. Btw, I love the fanart. I loved their first kiss, it was so pure. Ill never forget, it, for a moment it was like I couldnt breath and they cut for a commercial. I couldnt believe the audacity! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] of course when they came back Max and Liz were still at it and when their lips parted, I just sighed. It was as though it was me, then excitement kicked it. What a kiss.

</STRONG>
Awww huni! i know. when they kiss that first time....it was like my heart stop and nothing on tv of nethings for that matter has made me catch my breath in excitement...i totally know where ur coming from.
[img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

just gona post a J/S manip ..if ya guyz don't mind.

Old 02-18-2004, 10:01 PM
Supreme Fan

k i'm back and got some arts hot from the oven!

sorry for the overload of arts guyz. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2004, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
loved their first kiss, it was so pure. Ill never forget, it, for a moment it was like I couldnt breath
I couldnt agree more. Even till now, I watch that scene with bated breath and keep rewinding just to watch it again. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] That was definitely the best first kiss Ive even seen on TV. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Bella!!! Those are frigging awesome. Are those new pics of Shiri? runs over to Shiri board. And your avie is beautiful! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Promo cap:

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Closed Thread   Post New Thread