Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2004, 12:54 PM
Extreme Fan

RDS congrats [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

Suzanne, Kik, Christy, Chon, Prov, Tas, Sandman, Jen, Jenn, Carolyn & Josiah, Caroline, Carrie, all the Mandys, Elly [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

GrhmLz S1 is my favourite as well and even though I didnt agree with a lot of the choices they made in S2 and I certainly didnt like the beginning of S3 at all I guess thats all part of it. In S3 I felt like they couldnt possibly be the couple Id grown to know and I still feel that way when I think back on it but isnt that always the case when someone we feel we really know does something we dont expect? I never doubted what they felt for each other and Im glad to have their happy ending. I would have felt crushed if theyd ended any other way.
Old 02-14-2004, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~-Sarah-~:

I agree. I was bitter for all lot of things concerning Max and Liz that did and didnt happen *coughcementingcough* but Im glad everything turned out right in the end. Max and Liz were together, like it was always meant to be. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Right, I know! I was like "WTF?" when they didn't show the cementing scene, you know the actual cementing. Howver the implication was there that they did it so I assumed they did. I mean, they had the whole slow motion kiss thing at the end and you could tell it was a big moment. And what better place to have it but on the roof. Can't believe that scene got cut out. I mean we so deserved that after having to M/T do it. Anyway, ML got it right in the end.

-Christy
Old 02-14-2004, 05:09 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Heather-Good to see you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I know what you are saying about how painful it was during S2 with Max and Liz apart. I totally agree.

Christy, Sarah and hib-One of the things I liked the most about Roswell is that we fans always knew that Max and Liz were always in love with each other and that Michael and Maria were, too, even when they were apart. I don't know any other show that did that. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Proud MG! Proud ISORS! Proud Gutter Gal!
Old 02-14-2004, 06:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Gryou hated max and liz in eaosn 3 wow I am socked I love them jus so much in season 3 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].Don't you guys love that season [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].And
Suzanne, Kik, Christy, Chon, Prov, Tas, Sandman, Jen, Jenn, Carolyn & Josiah, Caroline, Carrie, all the Mandys, Ellyheey to you all.Depart welcome to this thraad and tr..... welcome to
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to you all.have a nice reamer valentines day :d
Old 02-14-2004, 09:01 PM
Supreme Fan

just a quick shout out! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Valentines day?...BAA! HUMBUG!
Old 02-14-2004, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Heather- Good to see you here! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] How have you been? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And Im still torn on Season 2 and 3 Max/Liz but I guess we just have to accept the realities of what happened in those seasons, however much we disliked it. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] For me, there were times when I definitely hated the storylines but to be fair, I always felt that there were good moments as well. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] All I have to say is Id better not see Jason Katims ever. Id probably tear his head apart for what he did to Max/Liz. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
I mean we so deserved that after having to M/T do it.
Exactly! We had to watch that god awful scene ... (well, I actually didnt but anyway) and yet, Max and Liz cementing couldnt be shown. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 02-15-2004, 10:32 AM
Addicted Fan

Hello! Just thought I would post some M/L Fanart!

Thanks!

[ 02-15-2004: Message edited Departure ]

Old 02-15-2004, 03:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Min I have to agree. I didn't want Roswell to turn into a who sleeps with whom kind of show where you don't know who feels what for whom. Max, Liz, Michael and Maria gave us that. Like in Wipe Out when Max told Kyle to be careful but you knew, even Kyle did, that his mind was on Liz.
Old 02-15-2004, 06:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Two Days, Dreamers! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Tomorrow, we can say TOMORROW Roswell comes out! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by hibiscuss:
<STRONG>Min I have to agree. I didn't want Roswell to turn into a who sleeps with whom kind of show where you don't know who feels what for whom. Max, Liz, Michael and Maria gave us that. Like in Wipe Out when Max told Kyle to be careful but you knew, even Kyle did, that his mind was on Liz.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I remembering feeling the exact same way. I was so happy it didn't turn into a crazy show like that. Even my parents pointed this out. They said that Roswell wasn't just a regular "teen" show because it wasn't about everyone on the show "sleeping together" and they said that's why they liked it. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I can't wait to relive the magic. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Kik

In a champagne supernova in the sky...
[MAX/LIZ] [Ron/Hermione] [Sark/Sydney] [Casey/Cappie] [Ross/Rachel]
[Seth/Summer] [Jack/Elizabeth] [Charlie/Claire] [Phil/Keely] [Noah/Allie]
Old 02-15-2004, 07:38 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

SM-I enjoyed most of Max and Liz in S3, especially towards the end of the season, but I was glad that they were together during the whole season, basically. I think that they could have easily been together in S2, especially during non-Max/Liz focused episodes like Wipeout and the Hybrid Chronciles. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Departure- [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] art!

hib and Christy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hey Hybrid and Sarah!

DVD! Yay! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Proud MG! Proud ISORS! Proud Gutter Gal!
Old 02-15-2004, 10:27 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Min!
what's up dreamer?

got a white room art for ya! and i hope u guyz can see it.

[ 02-15-2004: Message edited Hybrid-Angel ]
Old 02-16-2004, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Broken Dreams:
<STRONG>Two Days, Dreamers! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Tomorrow, we can say TOMORROW Roswell comes out! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I remembering feeling the exact same way. I was so happy it didn't turn into a crazy show like that. Even my parents pointed this out. They said that Roswell wasn't just a regular "teen" show because it wasn't about everyone on the show "sleeping together" and they said that's why they liked it. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I can't wait to relive the magic. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Kik</STRONG>

I agree. Some of the shows I watched just ended up sickening me because it seemed that they professed their love for each other so easily but the Roswell characters stayed true to one another. Like Isabel still thought of Alex after he died and Max and Liz were always connected to each other even when they were apart (like Max in The City and Chant Down Babylon) [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Minanda- I liked that they were together for most of the season too. At least it made up for the non-Dreamerness in Season 2. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 02-16-2004, 02:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Hello All! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hibby, Amanda, Jody , Robyn, Jennifer,Kate, Erin, Heidi, Suzanne, Kik, Christy, Provence, Tas, Sandman, Jen, Carolyn & Josiah, Caroline,Jess, Carrie, Mandy, Elly, Elena, Lily, Cosmic, Courtney, Peter, Therron, Parker, and everyone else I missed and MIA [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

How goes it people?! Sorry, I have not been stopping in as often as I used to. I promise to do better. [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img]

Charter Member of the Roswell Red Light District!
Maybe on tomorrow
I can show you years tomorrow
If you let me, baby we'll see
And we can get together
We can try to blend forever holding tightly
Then baby we can do what we want to
Carl Thomas
Old 02-16-2004, 05:20 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] CHON!! does the happy dance [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Missed ya...can you tell? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

HA I like the WR fanart, I like all the fanart in this place [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] JB was outstanding in WR, I wanted to choke Agent Pierce for what he was doing. Just hearing Max yell "Nooooo!" when he saw that image of Liz dead breaks my heart. I still feel that issue was never dealt with. Being hunted the second time around would have been especially difficult for him, even though they didn't say because we knew what he'd been through. Knowing that, he looked even stronger when he stood up there at Graduation giving his speech, determined that he was going to be himself and he looked more the leader at that time than he had for a while.

Min [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] All you wonderful dreamers [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 06:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Aw...all this Max/Liz goodness makes me want to go have a Roswell marathon. Thank god DVD's are coming out tomorrow. *sighs in happiness and continues looking at pretty screencaps*