Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2005, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought Kaya'd at least beat Russell for top 3, but alas. I did like the way they sang My Lips, wasn't so keen on the other one. I think it was brave of them to continually do originals, but it was risky.. I know I don't really like hearing songs I don't know because I can't really enjoy it, and that makes me just not want to vote [not that I have for any of them though ].

It's Alicia Keys, Phee!
Old 05-02-2005, 06:44 AM
Elite Fan

Vince was my favourite out of those remaining... I thought he'd be in the final 2 with Random.

Why is Russel still there? I think he's very average.. and the way he shouted the We Will Rock You song... just... no.
Old 05-02-2005, 07:49 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Evie
It's Alicia Keys, Phee!
Oh well, I'm sure Alicia Keys and Amy Lee get mistaken for each other all the time.....or something. *slaps self*

Russell's still there because he's probably got the whole of WA voting for him. The teeny vote would have been split between Vince and Random, so it's not that surprising that one of them went tonight if I think about it. I reckon Vince's voice is better than any of the guys in Random though.
Old 05-03-2005, 12:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe you were confused because Alicia's eyes are brown, not green.

I think it's a shame that Vincent was booted off the show, but I can't say I'm surprised. I agree with Phee, that votes would have been spilt down the middle for Random & Vince.

I don't think Russell's got a big chance of winning this thing, talent aside, can you imagine how many people are voting for Random? Their votes are based on respective family member numbers [huge numbers, I assume]+ all their friends, friends of friends voting etcetc. And then you have people who watch X-Factor [who have no affiliation with Random, but like their music] voting for them. It's overwhelming just thinking about it.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

The X Factor {UK THREAD} #3: We definitely have the X Factor!

Continue.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.

Last edited by Alexa; 10-19-2013 at 10:49 PM
Old 09-16-2011, 06:03 AM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
My favourite thing about the auditions are unexpected auditonees. I love it when somebody surprises them because judges often judge the book by its cover.
I love it when this happens as well . There are a couple from this year so far that I remember waiting for them to be bad & then being so relieved/happy when they sang well .
Old 09-16-2011, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome.

Yeah sometimes the person you'd expect to be terrible, turns out to be amazing. I liked the girl who sang Adele Someone Like You but her sob story was so X Factor.

So this Saturday and Sunday we still have auditions, That's a lot of auditions. 7 episodes for auditons?

Old 09-16-2011, 06:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

It does seem a lot! I was hoping we'd be at bootcamp by now (I really do seem to love bootcamp?! haha) but nevermind. Hopefully there will be some standout auditionees this weekend .

Oh, the sob stories are so transparent, they really annoy me. Expecially because a couple of the auditionees sob stories (the Scottish girl who sang Adele included) have just been about how much they love their mum/grandma/random relative...?! I love my family - this is not something to play emotional music over on a TV show
Old 09-16-2011, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love bootcamp too.

IKR? Like ok you love your family...like millions of other people. The only story that made me tear up a bit was the one with the guy whose biological mother was there. But other than that, I hate those sob stories.

I found it weird btw that they put through Kendro, both guys coudln't sing. lol

Thinking about the auditions I liked one girl from Northern Irland, she had a really good voice. I also liked the soldier and Marcus the hair dresser. I didn't like Amelia, she has a great voice but she is weird. And she should tone down the make up because her eyes are not visible.

What did you think of the Twisted audition?

Old 09-16-2011, 06:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

I really liked the soldier (John-Jo I think he was called?).

I found the Twisted audition so awkward to watch (as I'm sure we were meant to). The other girls do-wapping whilst Chrissie sang was so cringey! I actually looked them up afterwards out of interest and they claim that the other members sang more, it was just edited out. I didn't really like them as a group anyway tbh, their image seemed really forced. It all seemed a bit strange. . I guess the show can totally twist (oh god, no pun intended) what really happened at auditions so that the viewers think a certain way.

Bootcamp! Bootcamp! haaa
Old 09-16-2011, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt!
Old 09-25-2011, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

Good show tonight! I don't like Kitty and can't believe she got through.

Old 09-25-2011, 05:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

I agree! I don't even think she is that good a singer!
Old 09-25-2011, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

She isn't plus she is crazy. Her personality changes at the drop of a hat.

I read Goldie quit.

Goldie Cheung quits X Factor after boot camp over 'joke act' fears | Metro.co.uk

Old 09-26-2011, 04:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

I read about that! It's a shame that the show feels the need to have a joke act every year.

What did everyone think of bootcamp? I thought it was really cruel that the judges axed some people as soon as they arrived; it was so pointless!