View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 04:57 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Derrik did deserve to win. People underestimated him. The difference there though is that Derrick didnt win many competitions. So imo his game was similar to dr will without him being mean. People just genuinely didnt think he would win because he didnt win any comps. It wasnt until the end they realized he was actually very smart in his social game.

But Tyler has actually won a lot of competitions. Thats the difference for me. People IN THE GAME dont see him as a threat and thats makes ZERO LOGICAL SENSE. So to me, they are just simply idiots. How they can see and know that tyler is close to everyone and not care, how they can see him winning competitions and not worry... that is just proving that THEY are dumb, not that Tyler is really this amazing player.

Im hoping people will START to catch on to his game when we get closer to the end and if he has to fight to stay and win some veto to save himself ETC then I will be fine with him winning, but right now, I see him as skating by. I really do. And him winning the whole season will really only verify that for me. I mean, its just so predictable at this point. I just dont like that. Its so boring. If Tyler goes the game will nbc so much more interesting because no one will know what will happen after that. I cant stand Angela but I think shed be a deserving winner in the end. I also think Faysal, JC, Haleigh, Brett and Scottie would be deserving and interesting winners because theyve all been playing. Kaycee to me is a huge flop. Her winning would just be so boring and lame. Sam too, Sam has done nothing.

I think Brett would deserve to win. Other than his dumb goodbye messages, he is playing a great game. But same ting, he has to start winning some stuff for me to really see him as a great all around player. He has to work extra hard to hide his alliance and play double agent. And his social game is actually really good.