Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-25-2014, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
I don't blame Amber for throwing the competition. Out of what I saw today out of the first group.. I think Amber has some game in her. Donny too.

I hope the Team America twist involves secret missions/tasks to do. Out of all the twists.. I liked that one the best what they had Eric do back in S8 myself too.
I don't blame Amber for throwing the competition because I wouldn't want to be HOH this season. You might be right about Donny because he did really good in the HOH competition. I hope he doesn't become a floater in the future.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 06-25-2014, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

I hope not either. I like Donny and I didn't think I would for some reason. He's gonna be fun to watch.

OT: Are we doing that Memory Wall game this season? You know where everyone picks a number or we passing on that this year?
Old 06-25-2014, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
I hope not either. I like Donny and I didn't think I would for some reason. He's gonna be fun to watch.

OT: Are we doing that Memory Wall game this season? You know where everyone picks a number or we passing on that this year?
I'd like to do it. Last year I think I had Judd.

I like Amber, throwing hoh was a good idea, just the way she threw it was a bit obvious. She needs to work on her throwing ability if she wants to do that in the future.

I'm going to wait to see how this team America alliance works out before I say it sounds good or bad.

I wish it was a 2 hour show instead of 2 day. I want to see feeds tonight.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 06-25-2014, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

I agree, I wish it was a 2-hour long episode tonight. It's so weird not seeing all the house guests enter the house at once. Tonight's episode was unsatisfying because I just wanted everyone to be there. Hate that we have to wait until tomorrow night to be introduced to everyone.

I'd like to do the memory wall game again.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Damn! The episode threads on the board were always so dead last season that I didn't think anybody would be posting here during the episode. I missed out on all the fun!

I thought that was a pretty good first episode! The major takeaway from it was that I already REALLY don't like Paola. Her voice, what she says, how she acts, everything bothers me. Especially the Cody stuff. Blah. I don't want to make anymore opinions about the cast until after tomorrow (and after the feeds) but that one was so strong that I feel confident it'll stick.

I don't know how I feel about the Team America. I don't think I feel good about it, but I want to see it in action. Mostly because I have no idea how it's gonna work? What if they hate each other? Can they ignore what we say or find away around it (a la Eric in BB8)? I do agree that Frankie is for sure going to be in it. No way he's not.

meg | tumblr
Old 06-25-2014, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

Based on social media it seems Frankie and Cody are the most popular after tonight's episode. I could see both of them eventually ending up on Team America.
Old 06-25-2014, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

None of them got on my nerves but it is only episode one and yet to see how they are on the feeds. I really wish the feeds wouldof came on tonight because I am off tomorrow but have to get up at 4am on friday. So no late night staying up on the first night. I will have to catch up on reading when I get on friday to see what is going on. I always love seeing the first episode and seeing how things are going and then see they are totally different when we get the live feeds.

Paola, we get it. Cody is hot, but does every DR need to be about him.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 06-25-2014, 09:14 PM
Extreme Fan

That Team America thing is dumb because it seems like it's custom built to get that one guy on it and helped because of his famous sister, which sucks.

Also, I can't stand Paola and her like...everything. I mean...like, we don't need any of that here. And it's like she's been, let's say..."very deprived of something" for years, lol. It's like...just take care of that before you get in the house if it's that bad.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

America anything usually worries me because it usually hurts your game.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 06-26-2014, 11:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy eyes (View Post)
Damn! The episode threads on the board were always so dead last season that I didn't think anybody would be posting here during the episode. I missed out on all the fun!

I thought that was a pretty good first episode! The major takeaway from it was that I already REALLY don't like Paola. Her voice, what she says, how she acts, everything bothers me. Especially the Cody stuff. Blah. I don't want to make anymore opinions about the cast until after tomorrow (and after the feeds) but that one was so strong that I feel confident it'll stick.

I don't know how I feel about the Team America. I don't think I feel good about it, but I want to see it in action. Mostly because I have no idea how it's gonna work? What if they hate each other? Can they ignore what we say or find away around it (a la Eric in BB8)? I do agree that Frankie is for sure going to be in it. No way he's not.

first off, good to be back! hi to you meg, beth, james, andy and anyone I missed or has different sn's!

second so far I like Donny and possibly amber......worried Donny might be another spencer though (though from what I read, that might fall on caleb) and amber, while throwing hoh was smart, was a bit too obvious about it

yeah don't like paola at all........lets remember though the cast member we hated the most in the premiere last year pretty much became our favorite within 3 weeks lol.

not that that this will happen with paola. she seems to be more of a ginamarie then a Jessie
Old 06-26-2014, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)
first off, good to be back! hi to you meg, beth, james, andy and anyone I missed or has different sn's!

second so far I like Donny and possibly amber......worried Donny might be another spencer though (though from what I read, that might fall on caleb) and amber, while throwing hoh was smart, was a bit too obvious about it

yeah don't like paola at all........lets remember though the cast member we hated the most in the premiere last year pretty much became our favorite within 3 weeks lol.

not that that this will happen with paola. she seems to be more of a ginamarie then a Jessie
Well she is friends with GM so that might say it all. They seem to have the same game when it comes to guys. Crazily obsess over them
Old 06-26-2014, 12:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
Well she is friends with GM so that might say it all. They seem to have the same game when it comes to guys. Crazily obsess over them
paola is friends with GM? good grief
Old 06-26-2014, 02:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Well, now we know how she wound up getting cast.
Old 06-26-2014, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Also, Frankie and Nick Uhas did a youtube vid together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNWhGALNwnk
Old 06-26-2014, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked Gm at times so we will see with Paola. I will say her obsession with nicks stuff after he was gone was entertaining though after awhile it became a bit to worry about.

I'm here for live show tonight. Hope there will be others.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie