Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-22-2014, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Big Brother #3 - its summer, which means the chenbot is back!

past threads;
general thread #1 (season 14-15)
general thread #2 (season 15)
Old 06-22-2014, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Quote:
A big brother fan shared this theory on Twitter...

I'm thinking this theory is fairly close to what's actually going to happen. What do you think? Obviously this could only occur for a few weeks but that happens with the twist every season, it generally only lasts a few weeks. I'm unsure though of how the Team America vote will play out in this scenario.
sounds close but im not sure...

why would they have two hohs at all if they are then just gonna compete as teams again to determine who stays hoh? seems redundant...

maybe cuz its battle of the "blocks" its the 4 nominated hgs that are in a competition of sorts...

also maybe the two teams will change every week?
Old 06-22-2014, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like the idea of two teams battling if that is what happens. I'm ready to see a change, . Now more so after seeing the way Australia does their big brother. I'm jealous of it.

Ok so need to know info for me. Can we talk about things happening on the feeds in here? I bought mine the other day.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 06-22-2014, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

No. No feed stuff.

On the spoiler thread theres a big brother thread where you can discuss them.
Old 06-22-2014, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt

When is the premiere?
Old 06-22-2014, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Wednesday
Old 06-23-2014, 04:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingBlue (View Post)
I like the idea of two teams battling if that is what happens. I'm ready to see a change, . Now more so after seeing the way Australia does their big brother. I'm jealous of it.
How does Australia play the game?
Old 06-23-2014, 05:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
Wednesday
Thanks!

I can't wait for bbau. I wish bbus would change the way they edit their shows. I find big brother is way too serious in the American version. In bbau, you get to hear him and he jokes around with the houseguests. Also, of they do something wrong and against the rules, they get punished in some way. In one season, there was a naughty corner lmao. It was a room with a glass window. In there they had to do something really annoying like cut onions or sort through items and separate things... It would be crazy and take them a few hours. Meanwhile, the other houseguests could watch them through the window lol. This prevented them from breaking the rules often.
Old 06-23-2014, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

I never watched BB from other countries. Don't really know where to go but that so if I could linked up somewhere that would be great. That punishment room sounds like a fun thing to do here for the US version.

But how do they handle the houseguests if something said something offensive (racist, sexist, bigoted?) Sorry if this is a stupid question. Just curious.
Old 06-23-2014, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

I've only watched two seasons of bbaustralia and there hasn't been anyone there with those issues tbh... I've read that on bbuk, someone got kicked out for making a racist remark.
It's not a stupid question. Im curious too actually.
Old 06-23-2014, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

Well that's pretty much getting to if anyone has been expelled for their comments. I really think they should start doing that here. Like get a warning first and if they have to be spoken again once or twice they should be removed.
Old 06-23-2014, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

In bbuk8, a girl got kicked out for saying the n-word. Here is the vid of her saying it and then the vid of BB telling her she is being kicked out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj4jMww3ol4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PbCHoCbS30

The Media day footage has been released. Rachel, Jessie(bb10/bb11) and boogie take part in it. Its also in HD for the 1st time.

Last edited by xEJx; 06-23-2014 at 12:54 PM
Old 06-23-2014, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
I never watched BB from other countries. Don't really know where to go but that so if I could linked up somewhere that would be great. That punishment room sounds like a fun thing to do here for the US version.

But how do they handle the houseguests if something said something offensive (racist, sexist, bigoted?) Sorry if this is a stupid question. Just curious.
I watched big brother Australia last season on YouTube. It was 10x better than the US that season. It just felt like a breath of fresh air.

Launch night if you want to take a look. I just love that big brother talks to them in Dr. Wish they would do that in the US.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 06-23-2014, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

BBAU is so good. Definitely recommend watching last season. Such a better vibe in their BB.

Last edited by xEJx; 06-23-2014 at 02:02 PM
Old 06-24-2014, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

tomorrow night!!