Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-25-2014, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can a group of girls really get along for an entire season though?

icon: tumblr |B
Old 06-25-2014, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

Paola needs to chill. This is not The Bachelor. Cody better get as far away from her as possible. Night 1 and she's basically already named their children. Hopefully Cody isn't dumb enough to get involved with her.
Old 06-25-2014, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

Frankie is the 1st HOH of the season.

Watch his HOH CD be Ariana Grande.
Old 06-25-2014, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursToHold (View Post)
I feel like I'm watching Gina Marie again with Paola's obsession with Cody
It's almost like GM got plastic surgery and went back in. Creeping me out lol.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 06-25-2014, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

The girls alliance is definitely not going to last. When the feeds come on they will probably already hate each other. Night 1 and Paola is already too concerned about a showmance. She will ditch those girls so fast for any male attention.
Old 06-25-2014, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

Agreed I think she would drop the girls for Cody in a heartbeat.
Old 06-25-2014, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Reminds me of Lydia when the feeds turned on BB11, ditched her alliance for Jessie. Who wasn't into her at all lol.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 06-25-2014, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

Wow, so the "Team America" twist is the 3 hg's with the most votes will be working in a secret alliance together for the viewers. So pretty much 3 America's players.

So one will no doubt be Frankie. And he will have not only America behind him, but 2 other housemates. Great...
Old 06-25-2014, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

I don't like the fact that the first player of 'Team America' has already been chosen. Why does one person get chosen before the show even begins? We don't even know these people yet. How could someone be America's favorite when technically America doesn't even know they exist yet. The general audience didn't even know about the voting that closed days ago. Not impressed at all.
Old 06-25-2014, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

The Team America twist is so stupid. That should waited a week at least.

I have a feeling Frankie will eventually get on my nerves.. Paola has already achieved that after one hour. Found those two annoying the most out of the first group.

Last edited by The Survivor; 06-25-2014 at 06:11 PM
Old 06-25-2014, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Old 06-25-2014, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDirrty (View Post)
I don't like the fact that the first player of 'Team America' has already been chosen. Why does one person get chosen before the show even begins? We don't even know these people yet. How could someone be America's favorite when technically America doesn't even know they exist yet. The general audience didn't even know about the voting that closed days ago. Not impressed at all.
Maybe the producers knew that a certain someone would have a huge built in audience already, and to make sure he survives long enough, they came up with a twist to help him out.

Then again, the producers would NEVER do that

Saying all this though, apart from one or two things in bb8, I actually really liked the America's player twist. Hopefully they're given a bunch of fun secret tasks to do.
Old 06-25-2014, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

I wonder what happens if a member of Team America is evicted. Does someone else join the alliance? So many questions after tonight's episode.
Old 06-25-2014, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

The only people in the house that I like so far are: Donny, Nicole, Devin and Amber.

From the promo, I like the police officer and the minister.

I don't think the girl alliance will last either because girls are always bitches to each other in the house.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 06-25-2014, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

I don't blame Amber for throwing the competition. Out of what I saw today out of the first group.. I think Amber has some game in her. Donny too.

I hope the Team America twist involves secret missions/tasks to do. Out of all the twists.. I liked that one the best what they had Eric do back in S8 myself too.

The girl alliance won't last. I give it a week or two tops. Them being focused on the men will be the downfall. Paola I can see getting on the nerves of some in the alliance too. (I can see her for some reason butting heads with anyone who notices Cody.)

I think an alliance of women who are married would work. It sort of worked for a little bit with Helen and Elissa last season.

Last edited by The Survivor; 06-25-2014 at 06:29 PM