Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-01-2018, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

BWG Finale:

WOW Luke is an ass. So he just cold turkey stopped talking to her? Like, wtf. If he didn’t want to be confusing he should have told her straight up that he didn’t see anything with her! And then when she was trying to ask him questions he wouldn’t look at her and gave 1 word answers… I just cant. Never liked him. So glad JoJo didn’t pick his ass.

It’s so nice to see Ashley happy for once. Lets see if it lasts. It was also cute to see Claire and Benoit work together too. Engagement seems a bit quick but hey, he seems to really like her.

Women Tell All:

They could get through so much more stuff if they actually skipped all the recap stuff.

So Bekah is going on paradise? What about Tia?

What the heck did the girl mean when she was like “I know what you did.” LOL WHAT?

Arie just CRUSHED Crystal with his comments. He clearly didn’t like her at all after he saw her on the show.

The Bachelor:

I’m just so glad to be done with Arie, he is so gaggy to me. He’s a nice guy but I just am not attracted to his personality at all.

Kendall is fun but she’s almost too fun, like she’s a buddy for Arie. And the fact that she doesn’t seem ready is a bit scary. I had a feeling she was going to be out 3rd.

Lauren is sweet and I do think she likes Arie but she just seems so stand off ish and boring. I still feel like hes just really attracted to her and that’s why he is keeping her around. Their conversations just don’t flow. They seem so awkward to me.

I like Becca the most and think that they have a nice mix of fun moments but also seem pretty comfortable together. I cant believe he told her he loved her too! That’s insane. I bet both girls wont be happy about that afterwards.

I didn’t expect the ex to be for Becca. Why did they break up to begin with? But seven years is a freaking long time! She has to have some sort of pull to him. Ugh I felt so bad for him though.

Last edited by Alexa; 03-02-2018 at 01:18 AM
Old 03-04-2018, 07:12 AM
Master Fan

Agree about Luke, he showed his true colors to everyone Becca is more outgoing where Lauren is more reserved. Maybe she is more suited for Arie One of them should be the next bachelorette
Old 03-05-2018, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I’d rather see Becca as the next Bachelorette.

'The Bachelor's Seinne Fleming Knew Arie Luyendyk Jr. Was 'Indecisive' Before Shocking Finale (Exclusive)

20 Couples From Bachelor Nation That Are Still Together

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Last edited by Always & Forever; 03-05-2018 at 02:27 PM
Old 03-05-2018, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

same, lauren is dull as dirt.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

I've thought Lauren is more suited for Arie for a few weeks now, but did he have to do the breakup on live tv? Clearly, Becca never expected it and was humiliated. He's a jerk for doing it that way
Old 03-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Becca was 100% the better choice for Arie. They just seemed to get along so much more and were so much more natural together. She was better with his family. Lauren just doesn’t come off very fun to me.

The fact that his family kept talking about Lauren to Becca was so annoying. Lauren didn’t have to go through that because she met him first. But then all of his family seemed to be leaning more towards Becca, and I think that almost made him not want to choose her. But i think it was obvious that Becca was where his head was at, and Lauren was where his heart was at. Deep down he just wants to pick Lauren, it was clear. I think he was scared because of how closed off she was.

It was rough watching him pick Becca at the end knowing what was going to happen. How could he be so confident in his decision just to go back on it later? I really don’t get it.

I feel like maybe Arie was paid by the network to pick Becca and then break it off later. Its easy for them to persuade him with money. I am not ruling out that possibility. It just sucks that Becca got dumped like that with the camera’s there. I felt so bad for her because I’ve been in that exact situation before and it is seriously not fun. But she handed it a lot better. I just told the guy to get out and I haven’t seen him since lol. Its just such an awkward situation to be in and Arie lingering there afterwards is so difficult. Break ups are just so hard. You share so much with someone and then suddenly its over? Its just such a jolt, it’s really hard to take.

I’m just not sure that Arie even gave things a chance with Becca. I mean, if he truly was conflicted and it wasn’t all a ploy then he should have given it a little more time, gone on the final rose, and then waited til after the show to break things off. He also shouldn’t have proposed like she said. And constantly going in to talk to her over and over again was just ridiculous. Just stop! I was surprised she didnt yell at him "GET OUT!" by the end of that.

Having all the bachelorettes on the show and having them all talk about the “outcome” definitely spoiled things… I guess they knew the ending was leaked so they just wanted to talk about it.

With that said I think he and Lauren are probably a better fit. Becca would have gotten bored of Arie and realized how lame he was. He and Lauren can share their boring ass life together.

UGH no to Sienne or Kendall for bachelorette. I cant watch a full season of weirdo Kendall, and Sienne was blink and miss it. Even Becca IMO would be a bit dull, but I think I would maybe grow to like her on her own season. She does deserve to be the bachelorette. But I am still hoping for Tia.
Old 03-06-2018, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

I can't believe he did that breakup on TV. That's a situation better suited for private. Even though I say he shouldn't have done it on tv, I still couldn't look away, it was like a train wreck.

I was rooting for Becca but he just wouldn't shut up about Lauren and even give Becca a fair chance, it seemed. I'm interested to watch tonight. I kinda hope Lauren decides to have nothing to do with Arie and he ends up alone again.

SATC
Old 03-06-2018, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Gosh. I don’t know what to think. Selfishly, I’m kinda hoping Becca becomes the Bachelorette out of all of this. You’re right, Alexa. Lauren would have been so BOR.ING as the Bachelorette.

Quote:
He and Lauren can share their boring ass life together.
Just like Rachel & Bryan.

I am so interested to see what happens tonight on ATFR.

Old 03-07-2018, 06:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
I can't believe he did that breakup on TV. That's a situation better suited for private. Even though I say he shouldn't have done it on tv, I still couldn't look away, it was like a train wreck.
That was what bothered a lot of people. It was his idea to do it live and Becca didn't really know what was happening at first. What a Jerk move
Old 03-07-2018, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I kinda agree with Jason, though, that if they hadn't filmed it, people would have been wondering and not believing either side of the story. But it did happen and we're not left wondering, and it's done, so everyone's moving on now. I will be interested to see if Arie and Lauren make it down the aisle. I just don't see the chemistry/connection between them like I could with Becca, but to each their own...

Bachelor Arie Luyendyk Jr. Said His Season Ending Was a “Forever Decision” That Was “Not Taken Lightly”

The Bachelor's Arie Luyendyk Jr. Opens Up About His Love for Fiancée Lauren: 'It Was All Worth It'

The Bachelor Recap: Arie Proposes, but Becca Gets the Ultimate Revenge

Old 03-07-2018, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

I thought they had chemistry but don't like the way he handled the whole thing. Time will tell if the get married, his biological clock is ticking, he wants kids soon it seems
Old 03-07-2018, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I just can’t see Lauren as a mother, but who knows. She’s 25. She’s probably not going to want to start having kids right away, whereas Arie does...

Alexa, haven’t you said this show puts too much pressure on a proposal? That was Arie’s reasoning/excuse for why he proposed to Becca, instead of just dating to see where things go. I always say that a proposal should be an option, but not the only option.

Old 03-07-2018, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I mean, if it works out then I guess it was worth it, like it was with Jason. I felt the exact same about that situation but he and Molly are still together, so I guess it was the right choice.

I have a feeling Lauren would want to be a mom. 25 is young to me, but to a lot of women its not that young to have kids and she already said she envisions their lives to be coming home, making dinner and watching tv together.

Yeah Jess i don't like the proposal aspect, i think its a bit silly. But to me, even if you propose it doesnt mean you have to get married right away. So TBH that part of it didnt bother me. I think what bothers me is that he chose becca for a reason and then didnt even try to make it work before deciding to go back to Lauren. I just dont understand how someone can pick someone over somebody else, but then change your mind so quickly. Like, Ive been in situations where ive been talking to two different guys and I always knew I liked one more? i dont know. I dont get it.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I just can’t see Lauren as a mother, but who knows. She’s 25. She’s probably not going to want to start having kids right away, whereas Arie does...
I don't know. Women have babies at 25 and if Lauren was so insecure during the whole process, I can see her wanting to get married and have a baby quickly. I don't know much about her family life but it looks like her family has some money. His family has money. And she quit her job after the show to move back home. One of my former roommates wanted nothing more than to get married, have kids, and stay at home with them for about ten or so years before returning to work. She was 25. And the only reason she thought about returning to work was because she loved her job. If she didn't love it, I have no doubt she would have been a stay at home mom and been happy with it. (Life didn't quite work out that way but she did get her kids and I know she loved her job so I don't think she was overly disappointed but the women her life--mom and sister--were SAHM.)

She has already had two broken engagements. I doubt she wanted a third.

I think Becca would have been very good for Arie and he knew it which is why he chose her. But Lauren is more his speed. She needed protecting, reassurance and she apparently looked like a lot of his exes. He's a player so I will be surprised if they actually get married or stay married long. But we'll see.

Becca would have gotten bored and I'm excited to see what crop of guys she'll get to choose from. If nothing else, she'll hopefully get to have some more fun.

As for the proposal, it's kind of like a commitment ring. No one is forced to propose. Peter certainly wasn't going to on his season and there have been others who haven't. Arie, from what I understand, is highly susceptible to producer suggestion. That's why we got a filmed breakup. Jason says that had he been approached, he would have told Arie not to do it in front of a camera. I really don't think anyone would have questioned what happened if Arie ended up with Lauren and Becca said was dumped. As we saw last night, things get out these days. For instance, he tried to spin it as if he waited for Becca's permission before contacting Lauren but that wasn't quite the way it happened.
Old 03-08-2018, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

He wasnt going to have permission. Its not like Becca would ever be like "ya sure, go date her!" So, I get why Arie wouldnt try to do that...

He probably made sure Lauren actually wanted to be with him again before breaking things off with Becca lol.