Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-04-2018, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Peter Kraus Revealed His True Feelings About Arie Luyendyk Jr. as ‘The Bachelor’

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 02-04-2018, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

I always had the impression he's not ready for a permanent commitment
Old 02-05-2018, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Maybe give it 5 years, like with Arie.

Old 02-06-2018, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn’t get the vibe that Lauren was really into Arie either. She was definitely quiet and awkward on the date. I just don’t see a love connection between them at all. I was surprised that he gave her the rose. I think he is just sort of blinded by her beauty. IDK. Maybe I am missing something.

Props to the girls for actually wearing those Moulin Rouge outfits because those were so revealing. I could NEVER wear that.

I was so glad to see both Kendell and Krystal on the 2 on 1 because I dont like either of them and I hope it means he doesn't really like them either. The Kendell/Krystal moment was SO weird when Kendell got really close to Krystal. Like, wtf was that? Kendell is just weird. I don't really blame Crystal for being annoyed at her for that. But thank God Arie saw though Crystal's fakeness and sent her ass home! Goodbye crazy pants!

Jacqueline was sort of funny when we got to know her a bit more, but she also was a bit too much. I felt like she was a bit desperate, especially with all her sighing on the date and weird faces lol. These girls just need to be themselves and have fun. I don't think he wants all the dramatics. I was kinda shocked he actually gave her the rose. I just don't see it.

It makes sense that Becca got the 1 on 1 because he just seems the most natural with her. I mean, its more than obvious he will pick her. Also happy he gave Tia a rose. I also think Sienne is pretty and I want to see more of her.

Not shocked to see Jenna go as we barely saw her. I was surprised to see Chelsey go though, I thought he would have gotten rid of the other Becca over her.

New order:
1. Tia
2. Bekah M
3. Sienne
4. Lauren
5. Becca K
6. Jacqueline
7. Kendall

Crazy that we only have a few girls left!
Old 02-06-2018, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

I havn't watched yet but I'm glad Crystal is gone
Old 02-08-2018, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

'The Bachelor' preview: Krystal sabotages Kendall on a 2-on-1

The Bachelor Recap: Je Ne Regrette Krystal

The Bachelor: Chris Harrison blogs week 6

Old 02-10-2018, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

How many more weeks, 3?
Old 02-10-2018, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
How many more weeks, 3?
Yeah, something like that.

I don’t see the connection with Sienne at all... I surprised he kept her over Chelsea. Jimmy Kimmel predicted her to be in the Top 4. Guess not.

So glad Krystal is gone, if even just because of her annoying voice. Don’t think Kendall will last much longer, though...

Bekah M. is by far the stand-out/favorite, but I’m sure her age/their age difference will factor into his decision towards the end.

I wonder who the guy is there for that’s coming in!

Old 02-11-2018, 05:51 AM
Master Fan

Bekah M has the most chemistry with Arie I think. However, I think she's a lot more of a free spirit than he is
Old 02-11-2018, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I wonder how much longer Lauren is going to last. She kinda seemed like she didn’t want to be there at the end of the episode...

Old 02-11-2018, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

my guess the guy coming would be lauren? she mentioned a guy that she used to date. but who knows.
Old 02-12-2018, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Oh, that's true. And with how hesitant she seems. I guess we'll see!

Old 02-13-2018, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

"The Bachelor" Arie On Watching The Show Afterward: It Totally Changed My Opinion of The Girls

Old 02-14-2018, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

Whoever this guy is, wonder if he will show up when it gets down to the final 2
Old 02-16-2018, 02:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

WHOA I AM LEGIT SHOCKED AFTER THAT EPISODE. DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING.

I still find Becca K really boring. I don’t really see what he sees in her. They just don't have a spark to me.

Jacqueline wanting to leave was weird to me. I didn’t really understand her reasons because it seemed that she really liked Arie. And if she is breaking things off then why is she still touching him and being all cuddly and stuff? Like seriously, no. But alright bye. I don’t think Arie liked her that much anyways.

Lauren is pretty but dull as dishwater lol. I was shocked her gave her the one on one. Why dd he give her a rose? I don’t get it at all. I feel like he only likes her because she’s hot? They have zero connection. I don’t understand. Her saying she was falling in love after 2 dates? HUH? But whatever, they can be dull together I guess. Now I have a weird feeling he is going to pick her.

I was even more shocked he gave Sienne the last one on one. Like, wtf. He very obviously wasn’t picking her because he really saw a future with her? It seemed he knew what he wanted to do and was just giving her a date before sending her home.

I was SHOCKED that Kendell got a rose from Arie. SHOCKED. Because I really thought she was going to go home. I just really cant stand her and hope she goes next! Something about her voice and how she talks to people is so annoying to me.

I like Tia but I found it odd she brought up Becca M and her age to Arie. Like, that’s basic rule #1 on this show.... don’t talk about other girls. The whole edit was just making her look bad. But, I guess it didn't end up hurting her. I didn't feel as much of a connection this episode but I hope that the parent date goes well. I still want him to pick her but I wouldnt hate if he picked Lauren and then Tia was the next bachelorette.

I gasped out loud when he sent Becca M home. I was so shocked, I genuinely thought he was going to pick her! Her crying to over what Tia had said and then him comforting her was pretty darn cute! They are just natural together. And they seemed the most intimate of anyone there. I just am in such disbelief that he let her go! But I really think the age thing and the marriage thing was too big of a hurdle for him.

WAIT is Ben on the winter games thing??? Are we posting about that here too?