View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Becca was 100% the better choice for Arie. They just seemed to get along so much more and were so much more natural together. She was better with his family. Lauren just doesn’t come off very fun to me.

The fact that his family kept talking about Lauren to Becca was so annoying. Lauren didn’t have to go through that because she met him first. But then all of his family seemed to be leaning more towards Becca, and I think that almost made him not want to choose her. But i think it was obvious that Becca was where his head was at, and Lauren was where his heart was at. Deep down he just wants to pick Lauren, it was clear. I think he was scared because of how closed off she was.

It was rough watching him pick Becca at the end knowing what was going to happen. How could he be so confident in his decision just to go back on it later? I really don’t get it.

I feel like maybe Arie was paid by the network to pick Becca and then break it off later. Its easy for them to persuade him with money. I am not ruling out that possibility. It just sucks that Becca got dumped like that with the camera’s there. I felt so bad for her because I’ve been in that exact situation before and it is seriously not fun. But she handed it a lot better. I just told the guy to get out and I haven’t seen him since lol. Its just such an awkward situation to be in and Arie lingering there afterwards is so difficult. Break ups are just so hard. You share so much with someone and then suddenly its over? Its just such a jolt, it’s really hard to take.

I’m just not sure that Arie even gave things a chance with Becca. I mean, if he truly was conflicted and it wasn’t all a ploy then he should have given it a little more time, gone on the final rose, and then waited til after the show to break things off. He also shouldn’t have proposed like she said. And constantly going in to talk to her over and over again was just ridiculous. Just stop! I was surprised she didnt yell at him "GET OUT!" by the end of that.

Having all the bachelorettes on the show and having them all talk about the “outcome” definitely spoiled things… I guess they knew the ending was leaked so they just wanted to talk about it.

With that said I think he and Lauren are probably a better fit. Becca would have gotten bored of Arie and realized how lame he was. He and Lauren can share their boring ass life together.

UGH no to Sienne or Kendall for bachelorette. I cant watch a full season of weirdo Kendall, and Sienne was blink and miss it. Even Becca IMO would be a bit dull, but I think I would maybe grow to like her on her own season. She does deserve to be the bachelorette. But I am still hoping for Tia.