Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-16-2018, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

Yes, Ben Higgins is on the Winter Games, I still think he's carrying the torch for Lauren Claire is really getting on my last nerve
Old 02-18-2018, 01:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it doesnt seem that Ben is really wanting to date yet. He hasnt shown interest in anyone. He sure is a cutie though.

I dont mind Clare but she overreacts to things all the time and has to always be in charge. No wonder relationships haven't worked for her. She's overly sensitive.
Old 02-18-2018, 07:40 AM
Master Fan

I was glad Ben gave his rose to Yuki, that was a nice thing to do. Seems like quite a few couples are forming quickly
Old 02-18-2018, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Sorry I’m so behind posting in this thread, but I didn’t want to until I saw the episode & I just finished watching it.

And, yes, Alexa, we’re posting about WG in here, as well!

Quote:
Now I have a weird feeling he is going to pick her.
OHMIGOSH! I thought the exact same thing when he gave her a rose. What’s with the blonde, Lauren B.’s getting picked? Maybe she won’t be, but I totally thought it & am really shocked to see her there over Bekah M. & Kendall, too? Like WTHeck? I was not expecting him to keep her at all. At this point, I want him to pick Tia or Becca K. because they have a better connection & more personality than the other 2. I think you’re right, and that he’s keeping Lauren around for looks, which I don’t want to think that, but it could be true...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
I was glad Ben gave his rose to Yuki, that was a nice thing to do. Seems like quite a few couples are forming quickly
I haven’t seen the second episode yet (didn’t realize it was airing 2 days a week, so will have to watch OnDemand), but I’m happy to see that! Yuki is my favorite person & so is Christian. They may become the only reason I want to continue watching this show.

'Bachelor' contestant Rebekah Martinez talks missing persons mix-up, her 'shocking' elimination

The Bachelor: Arie's Weird Reaction to Lauren B. Was the Most Exciting Moment of the Season

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Last edited by Always & Forever; 02-18-2018 at 10:43 PM
Old 02-19-2018, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I totally agree. I want Tia or Becca but I have a feeling its going to be Lauren, I just do.

Why do you like Yuki and Christian Jess? Yuki annoys me because shes just so loud and obviously I cant understand her. She's cute but its tough understanding her. And Christian just seems like a bit of a jerk to me...

I dont really like any of the pairings on the show. I love Ben and wish we saw more of him. I think that Kevin and Ashley are SORT of cute? lol. I think that the blonde girl is being a bit too pushy with Dean. I mean, didn't she see his wishy/washy ness on paradise? She needs to chill a bit and not expect so much from him.
Old 02-19-2018, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

I think Ben felt sorry for Yuki because she can't communicate very well, plus I really don't think he's interested in anyone there. I like Christian too, not sure why he's interested in Claire though As far as Arie, I think he likes Lauren, 2 dates in 2 weeks I don't think Tia should have gone to Arie about Becca M

Last edited by ~Janice~; 02-19-2018 at 01:27 PM
Old 02-20-2018, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Wow. I was not expecting Kendall over Tia. Arie really goofed on that one. I think she told him what he wanted to hear to make him keep her. Reminds me of when Chris took Becca aside, then kept her over Kaitlyn.

I love Arie, but I’m kinda over this season. He’s sent home so many great girls that I could see better potential with, but I’m not him, so what do I know?

The Women Tell All should be interesting next week!

’Bachelor' Arie Luyendyk Jr.'s Women Have Harsh Words for Him About Upcoming Season Finale (Exclusive)

Bekah M. on Jimmy Kimmel:

-––———————————————-

As for Yuki & Christian, mind you, I had only seen the first episode. Now, I’ve seen the 2nd (haven’t watched tonight’s episode yet), and I still like Yuki. She’s super cute & adorable and the language barrier is kinda cute & funny, but Christian, not so sure about him anymore. Although, I can kinda see why he would be upset with Clare & vice versa, though, but I think the language barrier/cultural differences are causing a problem, but he doesn’t seem to understand what he did wrong. It’s like he gets mad at Clare, talks to her, then is all sweet & nice later, then when she talks to him, he’s kinda airheaded about the whole thing. IDK. Clare accepting the rose when she was so admanant that she wasn’t going to, though, was LOL! She just wanted a rose to stay. Benoit leaving because of her, though. Come on! There may be other women coming in (Jordan came in), and he should have stayed around/given someone else a chance.

I honestly like Dean & Lesley together, but he might pull a BIP, if someone else comes in. I guess we’ll see!

Last edited by Always & Forever; 02-20-2018 at 07:50 PM
Old 02-20-2018, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

The promos were so misleading, it seems that everybody seemed to really like Arie and all the parents seemed to warm up to him.

It’s weird that Lauren is saying Arie told her he loved her? Did we see that? I don’t remember that. And the fact that he was getting so nervous just seemed odd to me. I just don’t see their connection. It seems obvious though that he really likes her.

I was so annoyed and surprised he sent Tia home. I think it was her family honestly. I just think Arie doesn’t believe he will fit in with that lifestyle. But I thought Tia was the cutest and that they had the strongest connection so its just weird to me. At this point I want him to pick Becca. I think Lauren is boring and Kendell is a weirdo. But I have a feeling he is going to pick Lauren.

--

I do like Lesley the best of anyone Dean has dated but i dont see that one lasting either, she seems too mature for him. I just dont think Dean is ready at all for something serious.
Old 02-21-2018, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

Dean has received so much backlash that he probably will stick with one girl anyway the show finale is Thursday As far as Arie, I think both Becca and Lauren are nice girls. He does seem more interested in Lauren at this point. Becca has seemed really consistent from the beginning where Lauren has been unsure, understandably
Old 02-23-2018, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

'The Bachelor': Arie Says He Wishes He Did Things Differently On The Show

Old 02-23-2018, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Really enjoyed the Winter Games. Poor Ben, just not ready to move on yet, it was so sad I really liked Courtney and Lily, so perfect for each other. Glad to see they are still together on "World Tells All" episode. Ashley and Kevin seemed well matched, maybe she finally met her prince charming. Even Dean and Lesley still together, maybe he's grown up a little Shocking Claire and Benoit getting together after the show ended and getting engaged Felt sorry for Nastassia, the way Luke treated her, he's not a nice guy once the cameras were turned off Finally, I thought it was a missed opportunity between Bibiana and Jordan. I liked him from the beginning.
Old 02-24-2018, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

^Still need to watch those episodes...

It's Tia vs. Bekah in This The Bachelor: The Women Tell All Sneak Peek

Old 02-24-2018, 07:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tveitღ (View Post)
Not so sure Arie would have picked Bekah anyway, but I don't think Tia should have said anything to him. I'm reconsidering if I want to see her as the next bachelorette now maybe Lauren or Becca.
Old 02-25-2018, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Here's What We Know About the Mystery Ex Crashing The Bachelor

Old 02-25-2018, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

there was literally ZERO information n that article?

plus the comments section spoils the ending so dont read it...

Bachelor Winter Games:

I’m not sure why Ben even went on the show when he was not ready to date. I think it was for the best that he decided to leave. The Ben and Ashley friendship was actually really cute.

Michael leaving was hilarious because they never even showed him.

Yuki was cute but why even have her on the show when she can barely speak english? Just seemed wasteful.

The kissing competition was awkward as HELL! Dean and Leslie dancing was hilarious. That was the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen! I had to fast forward it, I couldn’t watch.

Bibianna was sooo demanding and annoying during the skating practice. I don’t see why Jordan wants anything from her. Frankly he seems like a decent guy to me, but I don’t really understand why she’s so hesitant. And then her crying because he wants to know what their plans are after the show? SERIOUSLY? How can she like someone and then not want a future there. Its just weird. Could she just be like, I want to go home and have a long distance relationship. LOL. But he was being annoying going after her when she said she wanted space. He should have just left her alone after that.

I can’t believe that Lily is 21, she looks 30. And like she’s from the 70’s. lol. Her and Courtney are a perfect fit though lol.

I thought Dean and Leslie skated the best by far. Not sure why/how Kevin and Ashely ended up winning that. That was dumb. This whole show was just dumb.

I liked all the end pairings though. The three couples seemed like good matches. I also think its cute that Claire gave Benoit another chance. Claire and Christian just were not on the same page at all.

There was always something off about Luke for me, so I can see why he and “stasia” didn’t last.

This show is DUMBBBBB. lets not do another one please lol.

I still have to watch the reunion and the Bachelor episodes…

Last edited by Alexa; 02-28-2018 at 02:05 AM