Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2015, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Where do you live now, Cece? It's not that high or maybe I'm just used to it. I love living in the heights.
Old 12-06-2015, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastainღ (View Post)
Yeap, that's me. I live on the 10th floor and I still shut them.
Exactly.
Old 12-06-2015, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Texas! Our houses aren't higher than 2 floors, unless it's like a mansion or something. China has far too many people and not enough land to expand outward, so they expand upwards.
Old 12-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

My windows kind of overlook spaces from my own house so I don't really worry about it. The worst that can happen is the neighbour's cat will watch. It doesn't bother me
Old 12-07-2015, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^

Since we're talking about nakedness, how do you guys think Karedevil's first time wil be? I'm guessing it might end being intense, like a heat of the moment type of thing, with some tender moments added to the mix.

But then again, this is how I usually like my sex scenes so it's more a wish on my part than actual speculation.
Old 12-08-2015, 03:59 AM
Master Fan

Sounds like them for sure! They're the passionate type I hope the show doesn't shy away from it
Old 12-08-2015, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Karen seems like the type who, once she gets going, not a lot of things will make her shy. Matt better keep up with her.
Old 12-08-2015, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastainღ (View Post)
^

Since we're talking about nakedness, how do you guys think Karedevil's first time wil be? I'm guessing it might end being intense, like a heat of the moment type of thing, with some tender moments added to the mix.

But then again, this is how I usually like my sex scenes so it's more a wish on my part than actual speculation.
I like that sound of that.

I hope we actually get to see it when it happens.
Old 12-08-2015, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

And how would that happen? Dinner date and then back to his/her place? Or at Nelson & Murdock, in an unexpected way? We barely saw Karen's place so I want it to happen somewhere familiar - his house, ideally. It has to be both hot and romantic because I saw them both getting some in other shows and they're both hot af, you know? but I also need to see them smitten lol.
Old 12-08-2015, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like the idea of dinner and ending up at his place, or they have dinner at his place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
It has to be both hot and romantic because I saw them both getting some in other shows
I've only seen Charlie getting some and not just on tv programmes.
Old 12-08-2015, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

child of limousines

this scene and everything that followed

Quote:
I like the idea of dinner and ending up at his place, or they have dinner at his place.
and yet is it just me or i still can't imagine them agreeing to go on a date? i wonder how long that show will take to establish them as a romantic item. i do easily picture a lot of little moments of romantic / sexual tension and stuff like that.
Old 12-08-2015, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't imagine it being the regular dinner date/sex afterwards type of thing, that's not romantic to me, it's way too realistic. I think it might happen at Matt's place, probably facing that giant window of his.

The idea of them going on an actual date is weird to me as well, I wonder how the writers will set that up.
Old 12-09-2015, 02:12 AM
Master Fan

I think at one point in DD Yellow Karen actually goes out with Daredevil as opposed to Matt Foggy and Matt are discussing what to do about their feelings for her and she shows up and she's like, tonight Mr Daredevil is taking me to dinner byeeez - now that would be fun lol.
Old 12-09-2015, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I might sound stupid, but how does Karen date Daredevil and not Matt?

I really need to start reading some of the comics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
child of limousines

this scene and everything that followed
It's a great scene and I loved it and I really wanted to hug both of them at the same time.

Last edited by albion_princess; 12-09-2015 at 01:21 PM
Old 12-09-2015, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

Basically Dd comes to rescue her a couple times and she tells him will I ever see you in situations other than me being kidnapped or in danger? and they actually set a date when she still ignores who he is.
DD Yellow isn't a lot to read and not much really happens in Karedevil terms but it's a long letter to Karen and it's very touching and sweet.