Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2015, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL @ that RHPS song choice, I love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Yeah... Though it's pretty odd since he's supposed to be colour blind too. But I guess it fits the character. Like Claire said, I'd want to punch people too!
I'd love Matt to quote Daredevil: Yellow somehow, say he doesn't need to see her to know she's the most beautiful girl in the world IDK they might have him confess it?? it'd be so sweet. I thank God he has a confessor because so many wonderful things he says are never stated out loud in the comics and someone to tell them to is very much needed.
I hope they include that quote as well, it would work perfectly with the show.

That first gif reminds me that I need to rewatch DD soon because I love that whole scene. And the hug... Karen just goes for it, and Matt buries his head into her neck... IT'S PERFECTION.
Old 12-06-2015, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

I rewatched the pilot recently because I was trying to get a friend of mine to watch DD. I think he's hooked now. But he knows if he doesn't ship what I ship we're no longer friends

I'm always kind of struck at the scene where Karen undresses in front of Matt, I see why she did that but I would never do it! Blind or not, I'd be too embarassed
Old 12-06-2015, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I always let them know beforehand if there's a couple I like, just so they start out already steered towards the right direction.

The scene caught me off guard too, mostly because she was right there facing him. Yeah, he's blind but I'd instinctively turn my back on him, I don't know why.
Old 12-06-2015, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

Exactly! I mean she didn't even know for sure. What if he was just visually impaired (I think that's the term, I worked with one once) as opposed to 100% blind? Karen's a brave girl lol
Old 12-06-2015, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think she was in such a state of shock that the last thing she thought of was 'ok, I better hide my boobs' Matt always gives off a decent guy vibe, I'm sure she assumed that, even if he could see something, he would be a gentleman and look away.
Old 12-06-2015, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd have gone into the bathroom to get changed. I'm not standing right in front of a large window and taking off my clothes.

I'd have also been too embarrassed to get in front of a man if I'd only just met him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastainღ (View Post)
That first gif reminds me that I need to rewatch DD soon because I love that whole scene. And the hug... Karen just goes for it, and Matt buries his head into her neck... IT'S PERFECTION.
It really a wonderful moment.

Love the gifs.
Old 12-06-2015, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Oh right there were also the windows. Not sure they didn't only give on walls but anyways yeah maybe that was shock or she was in a real hurry to change I can't stand a wet shirt unless Colin Firth is wearing it.
Old 12-06-2015, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd have grabbed the shirt from Matt and run into the bathroom (probably bumping into someone cos I'm really clumsy) and got changed.
Old 12-06-2015, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I'm always kind of struck at the scene where Karen undresses in front of Matt, I see why she did that but I would never do it! Blind or not, I'd be too embarrassed
I agree Thanks for the latest gifset!
Old 12-06-2015, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I completely forgot about the windows.

Maybe it's an actor thing, maybe I'm just not shy at all but a lot of people have seen my boobs because I don't mind at all changing clothes in front of people.
Old 12-06-2015, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't shut the blinds when I'm changing. My bedroom is on the second floor though. But even when I change downstairs, my blinds are open but there is a thin curtain covering over it.
Old 12-06-2015, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Now see, I can't change with the blinds open, I always have to shut them. I need to get my priorities straight.
Old 12-06-2015, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, curtains would be closed, even if I lived at the top of a very tall block of flats.
Old 12-06-2015, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeap, that's me. I live on the 10th floor and I still shut them.
Old 12-06-2015, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

10th floor, wow. We lived on the 10th floor in China!