my top 5 atm would have to be
1. Touched-Spike's Speech to Buffy
2. Never Leave Me-Buffy's Speech to Spike
3. Bring On the Night-Buffy's Speech to the gang about beating the first
4. Sleeper-Spike's Speech to Buffy
5. Lover's Walk-Spike's speech to Buffy and Angel
Old 11-13-2008, 06:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Aww, I love the quotes in here, but I really can´t decide, but I think the speech of Spike in "Touched" is my favourite "There´s only one thing I´ve ever been shure of..." who dosn´t want to be Buffy in that situation?! Really love it!! And although I´m not a big Buffy Fan I liked the ending of "The Gift", I cried with Anya in "The Body" and I loved Spikes thoughts of Buffy and Angel, Xanders speech to Dawn in s7 also war awsome...I love this show and I could find even more passages I like, but well, I think the most important parts already are in here=)
*Jessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Storyteller: when Buffy was trying to get Andrew to cry and when he finally did
Old 11-26-2008, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

1. Jonathan on stage speaking on behalf of the class to Buffy (The Prom.)
2. Xander's reassuring speech to Buffy at The Bronze (The Freshman.)
3. Xander's speech to Dawn when he calls her "extraordinary" (Potential.)
4. Spike's speech to Buffy and Angel about being love's bitch (Lover's Walk.)
5. The Mayor down-putting Angel in the school in front of the gang (Choices.)
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

all of those are good. But I also really love Buffy's speech to Jonathan in Earshot
Callace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:39 AM
Loyal Fan

My top 5 are:

1. Spike to Buffy in 'Afterlife' - "every night I save you."

2. Spike to Buffy in 'Touched' - "you're a hell of a woman."

3. Buffy to Spike in 'Never Leave Me' - "I believe in you."

4. Oz to Willow in 'Innocence' -

"Well, to the casual observer, it would appear that you're trying to make your friend Xander jealous or even the score or something. And that's on the empty side. See, in my fantasy when I'm kissing you, you're kissing me. It's okay. I can wait."

5. Cordelia to Harmony in 'Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered' -

"You're a sheep. All you ever do is what everyone else does just so you can say you did it first. And here I am, scrambling for your approval, when I'm way cooler than you are 'cause I'm not a sheep. I do what I wanna do, and I wear what I wanna wear. And you know what? I'll date whoever the hell I wanna date. No matter how lame he is."

Honorable mentions:

6. Buffy to Jonathan in 'Earshot' - "Every single person down there is ignoring your pain because they're too busy with their own."

7. Spike to Buffy in Becoming part 2 -
Spike: "I told you. I want to stop Angel. I want to save the world."

Buffy: "Okay. You do remember that you're a vampire, right?"

Spike: "We like to talk big. Vampires do. 'I'm going to destroy the world.' That's just tough guy talk. Strutting around with your friends over a pint of blood. The truth is, I like this world. You've got... dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. Billions of people walking around like Happy Meals with legs. It's all right here. But then someone comes along with a vision. With a real... passion for destruction. Angel could pull it off. Goodbye, Piccadilly.
Farewell, Leicester Bloody Square. You know what I'm saying?"

=-Kathy-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

*Buffy's 'I'm 16 years old...I don't want to die...' speech.
*Angel's voice overs in Passion
Anya's speech in the Body
Spike's speech to Buffy in 'Touched'
Buffy's Speech to Johnathan in Earshot
Buffy’s speech to the Watchers in ‘Checkpoint’
Buffy's "I believe in you" speech from Never Leave Me
Spike in Pangs ‘It’s kill or be killed take your B****y pick’
Old 12-01-2008, 07:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well, there are so so so many good speeches to choose from, way more than 5, so I'll give my top 10 :

10 :

Buffy to Giles in 1x01 Welcome To The Hellmouth :

Buffy: Prepares me for what? For getting kicked out of school? For losing all of my friends? For having to spend all of my time fighting for my life and never getting to tell anyone because I might endanger them? Go ahead! Prepare me.

9 :

Buffy to Jonathan in 3x18 Earshot

Buffy: You know what? I was wrong. You are an idiot. My life happens to, on occasion, suck beyond the telling of it. Sometimes more than I can handle. And it's not just mine. Every single person down there is ignoring your pain because they're too busy with their own. The beautiful ones. The popular ones. The guys that pick on you. Everyone. If you could hear what they were feeling. The loneliness. The confusion. It looks quiet down there. It's not. It's deafening.

8 :

Buffy to Dawn in 5x22 The Gift

Buffy: Dawn, listen to me. Listen. I love you. I will *always* love you. But this is the work that I have to do. Tell Giles ... tell Giles I figured it out. And, and I'm okay. And give my love to my friends. You have to take care of them now. You have to take care of each other. You have to be strong. Dawn, the hardest thing in this world ... is to live in it. Be brave. Live. For me.

7 :

Buffy to her mother, Joyce, in 2x22 Becoming Part II

Buffy: No, it doesn't stop! It *never* stops! Do-do you think I chose to be like this? Do you have any idea how lonely it is, how dangerous? I would *love* to be upstairs watching TV or gossiping about boys or... God, even studying! But I have to save the world... again. .

6 :

Buffy to Xander in 7x05 Selfless

Buffy: It is always different! It's always complicated. And at some point, someone has to draw the line, and that is always going to be me. You get down on me for cutting myself off, but in the end the slayer is always cut off. There's no mystical guidebook. No all-knowing council. Human rules don't apply. There's only me. I am the law.

5 :

Cassie Newton to Buffy in 7x04 Help

Cassie:You think I want this? You think I don't care? Believe me, I want to...be here, do things. I want to graduate from high school, and I want to go to the stupid winter formal... I have this friend, and it would be fun to go with him. Just to dance and hear lame music to wear a silly dress and laugh and stuff.I'd like to go. There's a lot of stuff I'd like to do. I'd love to ice skate at Rockefeller Center. And I'd love to see my cousins grow up and see how they turn out 'cause they're really mean and I think they're gonna be fat. I'd love to backpack across the country or, I don't know, fall in love, but I won't. I just never will.
Buffy: You will. Cassie, you will. You just have to tell us what you know. You have to tell us everything. Please, help us.
Cassie: I can't. I just know it's gonna happen. I don't know why and I don't know how, but something out there is gonna kill me.

4 :

Anya to Xander and Willow in 5x16 The Body

Anya: I don't understand how this all happens. How we go through this. I mean, I knew her, and then she's, there's just a body, and I don't understand why she just can't get back in it and not be dead anymore. It's stupid. It's mortal and stupid. And, and Xander's crying and not talking, and, and I was having fruit punch, and I thought, well, Joyce will never have any more fruit punch ever, and she'll never have eggs, or yawn or brush her hair, not ever, and no one will explain to me why.

3 :

Angelus in 2x17 Passion

Angelus: Passion. It lies in all of us. Sleeping... waiting... and though unwanted... unbidden... it will stir... open it's jaws, and howl. It speaks to us... guides us... Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have ? Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love... the clarity of hatred... and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion, maybe we'd know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow. Without passion, we'd be truly dead.

2 :

Xander to Dawn in 7x12 Potential

Xander: They'll never know how tough it is, Dawnie, to be the one who isn't chosen. To live so near to the spotlight and never step in it. But I know. I see more than anybody realizes because nobody's watching me. I saw you last night. I see you working here today. You're not special. You're extraordinary.

1 :

Buffy to everyone in 7x22 Chosen

Buffy: I hate this. I hate being here. I hate that you have to be here. I hate that there's evil, and that I was chosen to fight it. I wish, a whole lot of the time, that I hadn't been. I know a lot of you wish I hadn't been either. But this isn't about wishes. This is about choices. I believe we can beat this evil. Not when it comes, not when its army is ready, now. Tomorrow morning I'm opening the seal. I'm going down into the hellmouth, and I'm finishing this once and for all. Right now you're asking yourself, "what makes this different? What makes us anything more than a bunch of girls being picked off one by one?" It's true none of you have the power that Faith and I do. So here's the part where you make a choice. What if you could have that power...now? In every generation, one slayer is born... because a bunch of men who died thousands of years ago made up that rule. They were powerful men. This woman is more powerful than all of them combined. So I say we change the rule. I say my power...should be our power. Tomorrow, Willow will use the essence of the scythe to change our destiny. From now on, every girl in the world who might be a slayer... will be a slayer. Every girl who could have the power... will have the power... can stand up, will stand up. Slayers... every one of us. Make your choice. Are you ready to be strong?
sweetcrimefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

I love all these quotes guys and gals....Justa quick question I'd like to post mine but I just need to know what site you get your scripts from?

thanks!

Mel
Old 12-02-2008, 05:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWsonSReaLJoEy (View Post)
I love all these quotes guys and gals....Justa quick question I'd like to post mine but I just need to know what site you get your scripts from?

thanks!

Mel
I get all my quotes from BuffyWorld -- A complete guide to all of the "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Angel" episodes you can read all the transcripts of all the episodes there, and watch all the trailers and read all the summary's and stuff, great site
Old 12-05-2008, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Buffy to everyone in 7x22 Chosen

Buffy: I hate this. I hate being here. I hate that you have to be here. I hate that there's evil, and that I was chosen to fight it. I wish, a whole lot of the time, that I hadn't been. I know a lot of you wish I hadn't been either. But this isn't about wishes. This is about choices. I believe we can beat this evil. Not when it comes, not when its army is ready, now. Tomorrow morning I'm opening the seal. I'm going down into the hellmouth, and I'm finishing this once and for all. Right now you're asking yourself, "what makes this different? What makes us anything more than a bunch of girls being picked off one by one?" It's true none of you have the power that Faith and I do. So here's the part where you make a choice. What if you could have that power...now? In every generation, one slayer is born... because a bunch of men who died thousands of years ago made up that rule. They were powerful men. This woman is more powerful than all of them combined. So I say we change the rule. I say my power...should be our power. Tomorrow, Willow will use the essence of the scythe to change our destiny. From now on, every girl in the world who might be a slayer... will be a slayer. Every girl who could have the power... will have the power... can stand up, will stand up. Slayers... every one of us. Make your choice. Are you ready to be strong?
I love this one. I know she had so many speeches in season 7 but this one was the best and it wasn't boring. When they had her talking and did the clips of the girls around the world standing up and having the power and the one girl blocks the fist it all just gets to me. I love the message about girl power there and SMG delivered the speech perfectly.

You're not my employee. You're my P A R T N E R.
How do I look? | Like a HERO
~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Burning Up A Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TulieMajulie7 (View Post)
I love this one. I know she had so many speeches in season 7 but this one was the best and it wasn't boring. When they had her talking and did the clips of the girls around the world standing up and having the power and the one girl blocks the fist it all just gets to me. I love the message about girl power there and SMG delivered the speech perfectly.
I agree, I think it's my favorite speech she ever did, I also liked the "I Am The Law" speech she did to Xander in Selfless
Old 12-06-2008, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Favourite Sarah speech?
Old 12-06-2008, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You mean faovrite Buffy speech? If you mean Sarah I don't really know any of hers.

You're not my employee. You're my P A R T N E R.
How do I look? | Like a HERO
~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Burning Up A Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yeah Buffy!
Reply   Post New Thread