Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2020, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Yeah, that was a good scene. I felt so bad for Buffy cause she wanted to jump again thinking she was in Hell.
I was experiencing a bit of PTSD myself when that was happening

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 12-11-2020 at 01:43 PM
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
And that Dead Things story with Katrina yeah that really sucked.
It made all members of the Trio unlikable for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Yeah, I never understood why they all thought Buffy was in a Hell dimension. Buffy was a hero and died one to save everyone, she always saved the world so why would she go to Hell? Then again, I chalk it up to Willow trying to use it as an excuse to convince herself to cast a spell that damaging and consequential. S6 is my least favorite season, but I agree that Willow's magic addiction storyline was the best of the season. I loved it!

I agree and you are right, everything Willow was saying as to why Buffy would've went to hell really just didn't make sense especially when she compared it to Angel... Angel who spent centuries killing, raping, and torturing people as Angelus.
The difference with Angel as well was that his body disappeared!

They saw a lifeless body of Buffy and she did great while she lived...

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
watching that episode rn and yeah it’s frustrating

I would’ve assumed she went to heaven
Very frustrating.

Yep... I felt Xander was really the only one of the group to really wonder if they were making the right decision and he even brought up how they saw the body and buried it and how what they are doing feels wrong...
Everyone else was just TEAM BRING BUFFY BACK! I just didn't get it.

Last edited by eternalfate; 12-16-2020 at 07:49 AM
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 11:29 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree that when they killed Katrina and tried to frame Buffy for it was when they were really dead to me. Even though Warren killed her, Johnathon and Andrew went along with it. They were also wrong to make her their slave too, just so sick and disturbing. They still sucked as villains though.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I still liked Andrew. He was funny in Season 7.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 04:01 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I found Andrew annoying and pointless in S7 IMO. It would of made more sense for Johnathon to be in that role in S7 considering his history on the show and with the Scoobies, but supposedly the guy that played him wasn't available so he got sacrificed for Andrew instead. I wonder if they had other ideas for the Big Bad in S6. If they did they should of gone with them instead of three nerds.
Old 12-13-2020, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

mmm Danny Strong was busy playing Doyle on Gilmore Girls at the time (oh wait never mind that was after Buffy ended)
Old 12-14-2020, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

The other little thing in Season 6 I liked was Dark Willow.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 02:51 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

lol I'm probably alone but back when I first watched S6 I didn't even realize Warren was the Big Bad of the season (He just seemed to be there and didn't really thwart Buffy like other Big Bads did before) I always thought it was Dark Willow, then when The First turned into all the Big Bads in "Lessons" I was confused when they first showed Warren. Before they revealed more about The First I was like "Shouldn't that be Willow?" but they all had to be dead and Willow wasn't lol. At the end of the day I just think Warren and his two lackey's were lame Big Bads compared to the others IMO.
Old 12-16-2020, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think Warren ended up being the big bag because he was the leader of the Trio, and him shooting Tara is what set Willow on the path of Dark Willow. You never have Dark Willow without Warren.
Throughout the whole season, Warren was the main villain. Dark Willow only had like 3 episodes and then turned good...
Old 12-16-2020, 04:38 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Good point.
Old 12-16-2020, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still think Willow was already dark at the beginning of the season it just wasn’t full-blown yet

actually thinking about it now it really started near the end of season 5 when she went to face off with Glory

and there was foreshadowing going on even way before that in like season 3 where Giles was concerned about her using magic (I paid attention this time)

this show was clever in the way it was just subtle enough to hint at what was to come in the later seasons and build it up gradually if you paid attention
Old 12-16-2020, 11:43 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree there too. When Willow went to attack Glory, I think that was the first time she used magic for personal vengeance (Even though I rooted for Willow to destroy that b*tch) and she was a little dark ignoring everyone's concern with her using too much magic until she got Dawn hurt. It was a great and realistic build up to Willow turning evil, which is one of the many reasons I love that storyline. At the end of the day, I still think Evil Willow is a much better S6 villain than Warren and his spineless lapdogs.
Old 01-01-2021, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I do love that Willow's turn to the dark was well thought out and slow so when it happened it didn't feel like it was out of the left field.
Old 01-04-2021, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn’t know that they used to do public screenings of Once More, with Feeling

https://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/25/n...y/25buffy.html
Old 01-05-2021, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

What is everyone’s favorite song from Once More, with Feeling?

Mine is Where Do We Go from Here?
Reply   Post New Thread