amazing fan-made trailer

atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That trailer was perfectly done.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nice trailer. But Season 6 was always my least favourite season.
Just a little too dark for my taste. And that Buffy/Spike story no thank you. And then Giles left after episode 8 (Now I know why Tony did that but back then I did not. Long story short: He missed his family who lived in England esp. the younger daughter seemed to miss her daddy.)
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 05-27-2020 at 11:06 PM
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 05:53 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yep, same for me. S6 is my least favorite season too, the main reason being that I HATE the toxic and abusive Spike/Buffy relationship. I STILL find it OOC for both, it disgusted me so much (Especially when Spike almost raped Buffy) I get that it has the real life aspect to it which is a reality but I still feel the same. The main big bads sucked, I hated Giles leaving (I didn't know it was cause he missed his family and they lived in England) even more annoying Dawn, the GLARING difference with how the show looked on UPN as opposed to the WB (It looks so cheap!) etc. Like I said, the only thing I really liked about S6 was Willow's magic addiction and it leading to her turning evil when Tara got killed.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn’t know that either about Anthony (it sucks when real life forces writers to change the narrative/write out characters)

although Giles leaving is effective to Buffy’s depression storyline and her further downward spiral in the season

I get that it’s too dark for the tastes of some ppl and I don’t like that scene either but I still appreciate the season overall from a narrative standpoint and think it’s one of the strongest of the series (I don’t think it deserves as much hate as it gets from fans)
Old 05-28-2020, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Yep, same for me. S6 is my least favorite season too, the main reason being that I HATE the toxic and abusive Spike/Buffy relationship. I STILL find it OOC for both, it disgusted me so much (Especially when Spike almost raped Buffy) I get that it has the real life aspect to it which is a reality but I still feel the same. The main big bads sucked, I hated Giles leaving (I didn't know it was cause he missed his family and they lived in England) even more annoying Dawn, the GLARING difference with how the show looked on UPN as opposed to the WB (It looks so cheap!) etc. Like I said, the only thing I really liked about S6 was Willow's magic addiction and it leading to her turning evil when Tara got killed.
Yeah I agree with you for the most part.
The trio was fun at the beginning but then when Warren wanted more power...I was never a fan of him.
I`ve met Tom Lenk who played Andrew he´s so sweet!
And that thing with Tony well I´ve met him too in 2003 at a convention and then I bought the DVD of that and there was an interview with him where he got asked why he left Buffy after episode 8 of Season 6 and he told them that he flew back and forth between USA and England and his family was in England...and he didn`t see his kids often which is pretty sad. But it was also sad that he left the show
I liked Giles I really did.
All that depressive mood just made me not love that season. (I liked the first 8 episodes and then the 11th was fun Invisible Buffy scared the social worker and before that when the social worker visited her and she misunderstood some stuff And when invisible Buffy pulled Spike´s ear almost more fun than #8 , #16 had some fun moments and then the last two episodes were pretty cool but the rest no thanks.)
But Dark Willow was pretty well done Alyson was wonderful in that role no doubt.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 05-28-2020, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think my main issue with season 6 was the dealing of Warren and a certain scene that was the discussion that Dawn, Xander and Buffy had in the "Villains" episode... Xander and Dawn wished for Warren to be dead and Buffy said no because that's not what they do and gave this whole speech...

My issue was that I wish during the speech someone had mentioned how she was willing to kill Faith after she poisioned Angel and she was willing to hand Faith over to Angel to feed on!!!

And my issue was how the rules kept changing when it comes to circumstances. I disliked the inconsientncy.

Warren made everyone's life a living hell, pretty much was happily going to rape Katrina by having her as his special robot and was going to let his 2 friends Warren and Andrew have sex with her as well. He shot Buffy, killed Tara.
How in the heck was Warren not labeled (to Buffy) as bad or worst than Faith ever was. Even though he's a human, Xander said it best, "I'm just saying he's ... he's just as bad as any vampire you've sent to dustville."

Of course this quote from Buffy was some bull. lol
"Being a Slayer doesn't give me a license to kill. Warren's human."

Yeah... someone should've at least briefly bring up how her no human killing policy didn't really stand when it came to Faith..
And it seemed like she killed quite a few knights in "Spiral" episodes but yeah let's not remember that...
Old 05-28-2020, 01:36 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I never agreed with Buffy saying that about Warren. He was a psychotic POS that deserved to get his skin ripped off by Willow. He wasn't some innocent victim, "only human" my ass. The invisible episode was a little funny, especially when the social worker went to Buffy's house and misunderstood a lot. I always lmao at Buffy saying Willow is gay, but they don't gay lol!
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

What does POS stand for? Is it a tough description?

Anyway: I also don`t know what Buffy was thinking about Warren
Dark Willow was the best
Haha yeah the social worker who thought Buffy and Willow would be a gay couple Loved that misunderstanding
Old 06-01-2020, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

piece of **it
Old 06-05-2020, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think we all agree on Warren... he really didn't have any redeeming characters and that's scary because he's a human. Which proves (what we know in real life) that not all humans are good people. So, I sort of wish that was addressed and again I am perfectly okay with the no killing rule... IF "Graduation" didn't happen when we literally saw Buffy being okay with killing Faith.
Faith was terrible but she didn't kill anyone close to Buffy/Scobbies, Warren did and try to take out Buffy and made her life torture. If Willow didn't take the bullet out of Buffy, Warren probably would've succeeded....

I think most of us didn't muster sympathy when he got killed by Willow. lol
Old 06-07-2020, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah compared to Faith Warren is just ...evil.
Oh and Eliza is a better actress than Adam Bush IMO.
Old 06-09-2020, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Adam was good at portraying a character we were all suppose to hate so I give him that. lol
Old 07-11-2020, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

thinking about it now Dark Willow was the true villain of season 6 not The Trio
Reply   Post New Thread