Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Elite Fan

Wow ANOTHER interview This is really amazing! I am so happy about this Just love her talking about anything, cause she is famous

Quote:
So, either through Jill, Danielle, Kiki or Fluff WE NEED TO GET IT!!!!
Well I am hoping for delete scenes! But if not, well I can get working on harassing some people

I hope Archie keeps pushing this A/K stuff, maybe the Kings will wake up

So in that interview said she has been "commissioned" for a second season

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 06-11-2013, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What I've come to realize via the Archie media blitz, and I kinda suspected it before, is that Archie is a broad. At times a bawdy one. She and Helen Mirren would get on famously, I think.
I know, right? She's brilliant! I had suspicions when she talked about her Emmy cherry being popped backstage at the Emmys but yeah she definitely is. And don't you even mention Helen Mirren in the same sentence because... ah too late, now I want it! Damn!

Quote:
"Let's just say, I'm very dedicated to my work, and once I'm in a scene I fully..., I let myself go!"
she really likes to tease, doesn't she? but we knew that already. Not sure there was much to go on in that scene, since Kalinda wasn't really into it, as I remember it ****ing Nick!

Quote:
- If I was a guy, I might. (why deny it it's true!).
the thing is, you would try and then get turned off after 20 of not seeing the hot chick and having to deal with boring paperback romance instead.

Quote:
And a few film students who would watch for... the blocking! Oh, Jill Flint is perched on top of Archie so nicely! What an excellent twoshot.
well it *was* an excellent frame but you really can't go wrong with those ladies

Quote:
IKR? Me thinks Archie has more in common with Kalinda than she likes to let on.
Haha! She did say she had a lot in common with Kalinda in that interview last week but I can totally picture the guy's face so she said "now don't get excited!" yeah right.

Quote:
On another note, Archie has the best laugh ever.
she soooo does!

Quote:
But obviously I'm taking this too seriously and I don't want be a spoilsport, it's just not my kind of humor. Besides, I'm also curious about the outtakes .
I agree on the double standards. They're using it for sure.

Quote:
I want Archie on Homeland!! (long enough and all over. I'm going to spread it everywhere! - started on twitter already! )
and she'd love it for sure!

Quote:
And in GoT! Nymeria, right Fluff!?!
and I'm not kidding, she'd be perfect as Nymeria! Not only does she look like her physically, (I think Nymeria has pale skin but whatever ) high cheekbones, full lips, dark magnetic eyes, raven black hair, but she's deadly with knives! that's Archie alright

Someone did that painting of Nymeria and seriously... Archie, anyone?!

Quote:
I need to go with this again... Is Archie taller than Gillian?!
Nope. They're both 5'2 but they have very different body types. Archie is more legs so she looks taller sometimes.

Quote:
How about we dissect out thread titles?!
Damn! Good idea!

Quote:
Archie saying she was "very flexible" and the reveal that there may be more of Kalinda and Lana in bed on the cutting room floor. Did I hear this correctly? WHERE DO I GET THE OUTTAKES?
there's so much Archie on the cutting floor, they'd have a whole episode of outtakes since season 1 imo. That's how much they care and we don't even get it on dvds because they have to give us the wonderfully interesting love triangle overdose instead.

Quote:
From all the remaining characters, and I'm not going to talk about Alicia, the only relationships I'd look forward to see develop is Kalinda/Diane, and Kalinda/Elsbeth. Archie mentioned Peter, but I'm not sure about that.
Yeah I want an Elsbeth/Kalinda spin off but seriously I wish they would develop her relationship with Diane more. Anything with Peter, Will or Cary will end up being about Alicia and since we can't expect anything anymore on that front, I'd rather they didn't have Kalinda following her around like a puppy and cleaning her mess like she did in S3

Quote:
They had a great first season. They must know what worked. Then, they listened to the audience regarding the Nick issue. What about all the rest?
Do you really think RK is the kind of guy who will admit to failing at anything?

Quote:
A/K tidbit, Archie says last she heard the writers wouldn't be developing Kalinda and Alicia's friendship. She is still hopeful they'll change their minds.
Of course not, their "star" threw a nutty and we knew the Kings would lose that one, right? Well, so long TGW, it's been nice for a season or two. Now let's see what great part Archie can get.

Quote:
The only way I can handle this is by staying away from the show - and when I read somewhere that they're continuing the A/K friendship I'll be back in a second
Not that they care about the ratings since it's obviously the last season but I think they're not going to lose only you.

Quote:
I hope Archie keeps pushing this A/K stuff, maybe the Kings will wake up
When did you ever get the impression that Archie had any importance with them or any pull with anyone?

Quote:
Someone turned down the part?!
I need to find out but I never could. All I know is that (and it came from an official source, someone with the show, I think in casting) they had an actress who turned the part down because she had a pilot on ABC.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 06-16-2013, 04:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think the word `Smokin` ` in the thread title says it all... Wow...
Old 06-16-2013, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Someone did that painting of Nymeria and seriously... Archie, anyone?!
HOLLY WOW! That totally can be played by Archie, like SERIOUSLY! Damn needs to happen!

Quote:
When did you ever get the impression that Archie had any importance with them or any pull with anyone?
I guess I like to believe they care but I have absolutely no base on saying that.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 06-16-2013, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think the word `Smokin` ` in the thread title says it all... Wow...

Quote:
HOLLY WOW! That totally can be played by Archie, like SERIOUSLY! Damn needs to happen!
I still don't even know if that character will be cut but I think not. And when I saw that painting, I was like "seriously, it's almost Archie!"

Quote:
I like to believe they care but I have absolutely no base on saying that.
We have more evidence that they don't. The A/K storyline, the Nick storyline, the Cary thing. They keep doing just the opposite of what Archie thinks is right and guess what? They always end up doing it because people think it's crap too. Maybe they should listen to people who know?

Old 06-17-2013, 04:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)

Maybe they should listen to people who know?
Wow... Wouldn`t that make the world a better place hahahahahaha
Old 06-17-2013, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Wow... Wouldn`t that make the world a better place hahahahahaha
In more than one way!

#ArchieForWriter

Has anyone seen the last episode of The Fall? I just looooved Archie in that one!

Old 06-18-2013, 06:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Maybe they should listen to people who know?
Thats actually what Archie kept saying, listen to the fans

Quote:
We have more evidence that they don't. The A/K storyline, the Nick storyline, the Cary thing.
And yet I am not sure that prove they don't care. It just proves they don't know how to do it. They want to focus on Kalinda but is just done wrong.

Quote:
I just looooved Archie in that one!
Ahhhh I need moreeeeeeeeeeeee!

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 06-18-2013, 08:54 AM
New Fan

Edited because the video was already linked here in the thread.

Last edited by miss undercover; 06-18-2013 at 09:09 AM
Old 06-18-2013, 06:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And yet I am not sure that prove they don't care. It just proves they don't know how to do it. They want to focus on Kalinda but is just done wrong.
Well, not really. If they cared about what Archie thinks, they would have listened to her about the Nick crap and not have to wait until the season was half written and people were screaming bloody murder after 4 episodes aired, to run the hell out of there.
And they are not focusing on Kalinda, they are just trying to find her something to do now that
a) Alicia and Kalinda don't know each other anymore
and
b) Kalinda cannot work the cases because that would mean interacting with Alicia.

If they wanted to focus on Kalinda, there would be 20 ways to go about it. They just want to get her out of the way. Not the same thing.

Quote:
Edited because the video was already linked here in the thread.
Oh it's ok, hun, we really don't mind repeats

Old 06-19-2013, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
If they cared about what Archie thinks, they would have listened to her about the Nick crap and not have to wait until the season was half written and people were screaming bloody murder after 4 episodes aired, to run the hell out of there.
Again I am not really sure when Archie voiced her concern or even if she did to RK I mean. By the time the fans started talking it was out of control of course. Now I think they royally ****ed the Nick stuff up and not sure how he didn't see it. But what I am saying we don't know if Archie said anything to him.

Quote:
And they are not focusing on Kalinda, they are just trying to find her something to do now that
I guess what I mean is, exactly because of the two things you mention they could just say screw it and give K nothing to do. But still try to come up with "something" is what I mean, granted is so bad that we of course rather they not do that and just do what works. (If I had any say this wouldn't be an issue )

ETAAAA

HOLLLY MOTHER OF JESUS!! Fluff you need to find these in HD! (wow what a beautiful dress )

--- Alicia Florrick

Last edited by Kiki17; 06-19-2013 at 08:04 AM
Old 06-19-2013, 09:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Archie Panjabi Photos - Celebs at the Dramatically Different Party in NYC - Zimbio
more pics from zimbio Love the dress and her make up.

Not sure if this has been posted. She talked more about polio.

Quote:
Has anyone seen the last episode of The Fall? I just looooved Archie in that one!
Loved it. Have you seen the deleted scene with Archie and Gillian riding the motorcycle? Did they delete it because Archie was riding too slowly?
Old 06-19-2013, 10:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I like when you post, Rista. You always come bearing gifts and I'm enjoying the number of interviews Archie has been doing. I'm spoiled now. Hope there's more.
Hee! Thanks, Boots. I like to bring party favors. Empty handed this time, but I had to comment on the pictures!!! Thanks, Kiki and RyeLyn.

Archie looks incredible. She is out "facing" Petra Nemcova IMO. Oh, and she knows Anna Wintour!!! Yeas, Archie! Get that custom modified couture because you're petite as hell and can't wear it off the runway! AP for the next Miranda Priestly.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:51 AM
Elite Fan

Man she looks great Now I want to know where she got that dress

Quote:
Loved it. Have you seen the deleted scene with Archie and Gillian riding the motorcycle? Did they delete it because Archie was riding too slowly?
WHERE?!!! omgggg I haven't seem this!!

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 06-19-2013, 10:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
WHERE?!!! omgggg I haven't seem this!!
Girl, what??!! I thought for sure you would have seen this. Gillian riding bitch on the back of Archie's motorcycle. Never would have thought..