Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-19-2013, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Rista~ (View Post)
Girl, what??!! I thought for sure you would have seen this. Gillian riding bitch on the back of Archie's motorcycle. Never would have thought..
OH MY LORDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Wow! Damn I am speechless why cut this amazing scene the images in my head right now!!! Damn but Archie is driving a bit slow maybe she just wanted to enjoy the last few moments with Scully

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 06-19-2013, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Not sure if this has been posted. She talked more about polio.
Heh I was coming to post it but mine wasn't on YT so thanks Rye

Quote:
Hee! Thanks, Boots. I like to bring party favors.
Rista, you're our Lara Croft of Archie stuff! It's ok, you can't be the treasure hunter every time

Quote:
Girl, what??!! I thought for sure you would have seen this. Gillian riding bitch on the back of Archie's motorcycle. Never would have thought..
Excuse me while I freak out!
wow. (see, you still bring home the loot! )

Quote:
Loved it. Have you seen the deleted scene with Archie and Gillian riding the motorcycle? Did they delete it because Archie was riding too slowly?
Nah, they probably just deleted it because they didn't need it and they needed 2 more minute to spend on McCreepy taking his kids to school
She's not riding too slow btw. She seems to be going about 45 kph (30mph) which is the speed limit in Belfast. And yeah it seems slow so most people don't respect it and it's probably even slower around hospitals.

Quote:
Damn but Archie is driving a bit slow maybe she just wanted to enjoy the last few moments with Scully
yeah she probably shot it on the first day or something.

So she *is* riding the bike and not a double. Ah Archie you just got about 30% cooler, which was kinda hard to do.

Don't you love that look that Archie and Gillian shoot that moron cop when he talks about the doctor being a woman?

Quote:
Again I am not really sure when Archie voiced her concern or even if she did to RK I mean
If she did to the press (TV Guide and others), you can bet she did to the Kings. She said "We see quite a different side of Kalinda and it feels at times like I'm playing a different character. It's going to be interesting to see how the audience reacts."
She already knew it was a moronic story and totally OoC. Do you see her not telling the Kings? (since they supposedly ask her input on Kalinda)

Quote:
HOLLLY MOTHER OF JESUS!! Fluff you need to find these in HD! (wow what a beautiful dress )
my sources are quite dry lately. and wow my reaction to that dress was the total opposite! ugh. Looks like a jersey gone rogue Half expecting to see

PANJABI

"Boom-Boom"

in the back

Don't get me wrong, it's well "fitted" and you can see her curves and all that, and she's gorgeous from the neck up but nah uh on the dress
Also she looks magnificent in colors, she shouldn't wear white imo.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 06-19-2013, 12:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
You think so? I think she looks gorgeous in white - like a mixture of an angel and an Indian Princess .
Old 06-19-2013, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You think so? I think she looks gorgeous in white - like a mixture of an angel and an Indian Princess .
She looks gorgeous in anything. I just think she's one of the very few people who can pull bright colors, dark colors, on the whole spectrum so she should go for it. She looks gorgeous in white but she shines in colors.

Old 06-19-2013, 02:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Excuse me while I freak out!
wow. (see, you still bring home the loot! )
My credibility is saved! I'm on a secret mission to ply you all with Archie news and media. It's addictive like crack. I'll have you lot twitching your noses and asking for receipts!
Quote:
my sources are quite dry lately. and wow my reaction to that dress was the total opposite! ugh. Looks like a jersey gone rogue Half expecting to see

PANJABI

"Boom-Boom"

in the back
LMAO. Now I see AP running around in trainers calling for a pick and roll against the Spurs. She would so be #TeamHeat. But why the "boom-boom" underneath? Is that your nickname for her? Hm. I wonder where such a name derives...
Quote:
Don't get me wrong, it's well "fitted" and you can see her curves and all that
... Perhaps from that?
Quote:
She does wear color well. But I like her quite a bit in neutrals. The contrast of a vanilla/eggshell/beige (the dress doesn't seem stark white to me) on her skin tone is lovely. But plain white garments are not my favorite. At the Emmys for instance, it looked like she was wearing rumpled bed sheets. If only she was barefoot and had her hair down to complete the illusion. Boom-boom.

Last edited by ~Rista~; 06-19-2013 at 04:00 PM
Old 06-19-2013, 02:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimlegaspi (View Post)
I think we all agree the woman would look amazing in a garbagebag... She`s just a beaut.
Old 06-19-2013, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think we all agree the woman would look amazing in a garbagebag... She`s just a beaut.
she'd look good in anything, that's true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Rista~ (View Post)
My credibility is saved! I'm on a secret mission to ply you all with Archie news and media. It's addictive like crack. I'll have you lot twitching your noses and asking for receipts!
Gods bless you! Isn't it nice when we junkies can feed each other's addictions?
Quote:
LMAO. Now I see AP running around in trainers calling for a pick and roll against the Spurs. She would so be #TeamHeat. But why the "boom-boom" underneath? Is that your nickname for her? Hm. I wonder where such a name derives...
I was trying to come up with an appropriate nickname that sounded tough and sexy. And I have a feeling she'd get a lot of "boom-boom"

Quote:
... Perhaps from that?
exactly! Like Dynamite

Quote:
At the Emmys for instance, it looked like she was wearing rumbled bed sheets. If only she was barefoot and had her hair down to complete the illusion. Boom-boom.
See? But yeah, I agree about the Emmys dress. She looks her best when she's showing off her curves.

And here's my share of the party favors today (click for HQ )

Last edited by Gelfling; 06-19-2013 at 08:01 PM
Old 06-20-2013, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
ugh. Looks like a jersey gone rogue
OMGG! Noooo! its so pretty! Pockets is all I need! DAMN I REALLY WANT IT!

Quote:
She already knew it was a moronic story and totally OoC. Do you see her not telling the Kings? (since they supposedly ask her input on Kalinda)
I think there was some hesitation from Archie at first, but nothing to strong language of now.

Quote:
Don't you love that look that Archie and Gillian shoot that moron cop when he talks about the doctor being a woman?
Like yea STFU

Quote:
YEAAA! I vote for NAKED

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 06-20-2013, 12:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
And here's my share of the party favors today (click for HQ )
THANK YOU!!! Leonardo da Vinci would have loved the one on the middle, don't you think? She smiles like Mona Lisa...
Old 06-21-2013, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
YEAAA! I vote for NAKED
of course you do.

Quote:
THANK YOU!!! Leonardo da Vinci would have loved the one on the middle, don't you think? She smiles like Mona Lisa...
she does, doesn't she? So mysterious and almost remote, like she's seeing the joke and we don't

ah Archie.

So... reasons we love her. let's all pitch in!

Old 06-21-2013, 06:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)

YEAAA! I vote for NAKED
Ermmm.... SECONDED! Whuahahahahaha
Old 06-21-2013, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Bunch of pervs!!!

it

Old 06-21-2013, 07:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gelfling (View Post)
bunch of pervs!!!

It
:p
Old 06-22-2013, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

Hey, not that I don't appreciate the lady's um... enticing physique
it's not as if Kalindawear left a whole lot to the imagination anyway

Old 06-22-2013, 12:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Hey, not that I don't appreciate the lady's um... enticing physique
it's not as if Kalindawear left a whole lot to the imagination anyway
Kalindawear. I love that! LOL. Sometimes leaving something to the imagination though is more appealing....