Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-17-2013, 07:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

I updated Force Majeure with chapter 7 recently: Force Majeure Chapter 7: Two Hours, a good wife fanfic | FanFiction

force ma·jeure noun \ˌfȯrs-mä-ˈzhər, -mə-\ 1: superior or irresistible force. 2: an event or effect that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled. Alicia & Will, seven months after she left L/G. I look at her. Despite the bruising, she looks oddly peaceful, curled up in her own bed like that. Then, I realize I'm watching her sleep. I shouldn't be doing that.

Starring: Alicia, Will, David, Kalinda and more to come!
Old 08-17-2013, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ok. This is a first for me. A chapter written mostly from Peter's POV (reviews and encouragement will be highly appreciated ) in a certainly unprecedented ship *cough*
who's Marilyn? (love the title btw )

Quote:
KILL would be more accurate
oh I love that! And that gives us a shipping name for the threesome: Killicia oh boy

Quote:
Starring: Alicia, Will, David, Kalinda and more to come!
Sounds like quite a roster!

for the updates ladies! Keep writing!

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 08-18-2013, 06:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Okay i normally don't post links in here but for this one it was more fitting i guess.
also Fluff you didn't think i would ever post if i wrote this and yeah here is the proof... though i am pretty sure you meant if i wrote it romantically and not as hard and sad and terrible as this... (Alicia/Nick) honestly warning is needed... it has sensitive issues... and is hard...

Like Her Worst Nightmare, a good wife fanfic | FanFiction

http://archiveofourown.org/works/931654

on the happier side i posted this AW AU story last night before bedtime far more happy than the story above..
At The Beginning, a good wife fanfic | FanFiction

and this one i posted next chapter of a few days ago
Pictures of You Chapter 3: February: This Is the Story of Us All, a good wife fanfic | FanFiction
it was my special birthday gift to Sabrina where i give her a new chapter every month on her monthly brithday. and again sweet fluffy AW...

Last edited by Ladyjosie2412; 08-18-2013 at 07:12 AM
Old 08-18-2013, 08:50 AM
Passionate Fan

[QUOTE=Gelfling;71187552] who's Marilyn? (love the title btw )

A new character that we will see a lot in season five
Old 08-18-2013, 08:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Seems like everyone is advertising their stories, so I'll join in with my new ones

This is my sequel to 'Her Temptation', featuring a new female love interest for Diane

Notes on a Scandal ff.net

Notes on a Scandal AOO

and this is my angsty McHart story, where Kurt finds out he has a kid from Miranda (the redhead from 'Gloves Come Off') when they are already happily married with Diane

Past Mistakes ff.net

Past Mistakes AOO

And this is a one-shot where Diane and Kurt announce their engagement to Will:

The Men in Her Life
Old 08-19-2013, 05:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow ladyjosie, your Nick/Alicia story is very impressive... Kudos!

Ive updated my slowburn Kalicia story 'Heartbroken' :

Summary: Some answers tend to evoke only more questions, and, some questions do too... Alicia wonders if all her answers in the interview have been a lie when she gets a visitor. Kalinda finds herself in need to know more, after hearing about this strange visit.

Chapter 15: Questions and (Some) Answers

Heartbroken, A Kalicia romance - Chapter 15 - justlovebt - Alicia/Kalinda - Fandom, Good Wife (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

OR

Heartbroken, A Kalicia slowburn romance Chapter 15-Questions and (Some) Answers-, a good wife fanfic | FanFiction

hugs
Old 08-20-2013, 06:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlovebt (View Post)
Wow ladyjosie, your Nick/Alicia story is very impressive... Kudos!
Thank you i am glad you like it thanks for the review... and reading it... was a hard one to write...

also on another note my a link to my next chapter of aother multichapter story i have going...

Against All Odds Chapter 9: Smiling Pancakes, a good wife fanfic | FanFiction

this is the summery:
Quote:
Set 9 years after the finale and Alicia's desicion to leave & start a firm with Cary. Will has made a new life for himself. He wants nothing to do with any Florrick again, in his safely build up new home. However things don't always go the way we wish and same happens for Will then a woman comes looking for a job wanting nothing more than to work for him. Ships: W/A (future), G/OC
and one a side note i am a huge fan of Maria's two fics and recomend both
Old 08-21-2013, 03:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi all! Yeahhhhh more fic activity! Gotta love it

Ive posted another instalment of my one-off gone mad about Courtney who is trying to hint to Alicia Kalinda is doing much more than just favoring her

Week 4:Fluid, impulsive and expensive.

summary: The month of May is close to ending, and Courtney may or may not finally be getting somewhere? But what`s it going to cost her?

Show Chapter | Archive of Our Own

OR

Assistence Chapter 5: Week 4: Fluid, impulsive and expensive, a good wife fanfic | FanFiction
Old 08-23-2013, 04:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Can somebody PLEASE write an Eli/Natalie fic?!?
Spoiler:
I would attempt to write one myself, however I already have one multi-chapter story on the go and can't handle much else at the moment.

And speaking of, here is my new AU story (2 chapters up so far):
A Home For My Heart Chapter 1: Meet The Florrick's, a good wife fanfic | FanFiction

Summary: Peter Florrick and Alicia Cavanaugh meet under very different circumstances. Peter is an ASA with a five year old daughter while Alicia works mostly from home, while raising her six year old son. What happens when these two single parents continue to cross paths and how long can they ignore their fate that just maybe, they were supposed to be together? AU.

Last edited by Gelfling; 08-25-2013 at 05:32 PM Reason: Careful of spoilers
Old 08-23-2013, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

Lovely Randi

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 08-28-2013, 12:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just wanted to announce that I'm EAGERLY WAITING for the last chapter of justlovetb's "Assistence", for the next chapter of MySpotlessMind's "Self-Preservation" and for the next chapter of lunchinanelevator's "See-Through". Please, dear writers, don't let me alone with all these symptoms of withdrawal! I need my fix ! Please !
Old 08-28-2013, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

I second this, Kim! Not above begging either.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 08-29-2013, 02:44 AM
Passionate Fan

I might have written Will stripteasing *cough*

The Bachelorette, a good wife fanfic | FanFiction
Old 08-29-2013, 03:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimlegaspi (View Post)
I just wanted to announce that I'm EAGERLY WAITING for the last chapter of justlovetb's "Assistence", for the next chapter of MySpotlessMind's "Self-Preservation" and for the next chapter of lunchinanelevator's "See-Through". Please, dear writers, don't let me alone with all these symptoms of withdrawal! I need my fix ! Please !
All of the above, but you can add variousflumps' "Meeting Leela" that list. Unf!
Old 08-29-2013, 11:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimlegaspi (View Post)
Ahh hun, you`re so sweet I`m working on it

And I agree with you about the other stories and with Schwarmerei on Meeting Leela, I can`t wait to read more!