Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-04-2013, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

The Good Wife Fanfiction Thread #8 - Angsty, fluffy, happy, we take all fic here! Prompts welcome!

THE GOOD WIFE
fanfiction thread

Links
Archive of Our Own
Good Wife FanFiction Archive

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Last edited by Gelfling; 09-14-2015 at 05:43 PM
Old 07-06-2013, 06:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey everyone! Wow, this tread feels all shiny and new... If I inhale deeply maybe I`ll get that `new-book-smell` I love so much... Hihi, not very likely with this cold I have

I am working on the story based on the song `I don`t love you`, but in the mean while wanted to post a new chapter of my ongoing Kalicia Romance Story: Heartbroken. For those who are interested, here are the links

Heartbroken, A Kalicia romance - Chapter 10 - justlovebt - Alicia/Kalinda - Fandom, Good Wife (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

Heartbroken, A Kalicia romance Chapter 10:-Question-marks-, a good wife fanfic | FanFiction

Chapter summary: Some (expected?) Kalinda flirting, followed by some (unexpected?) Kalinda emotions. Alicia questions her motives, desires and the things she`d always thought she was...
Old 07-07-2013, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Wow, this tread feels all shiny and new... If I inhale deeply maybe I`ll get that `new-book-smell` I love so much...
I wish!

Quote:
not very likely with this cold I have
Nothing like time off for your body to rebel on you

Quote:
I am working on the story based on the song `I don`t love you`,
Heh so you were inspired! Kim will be happy, well fiction-wise at least.

Quote:
Heartbroken, A Kalicia romance - Chapter 10
Nice to see your cold won't stop you!

Quote:
Some (expected?) Kalinda flirting, followed by some (unexpected?) Kalinda emotions.
haha! Sounds just like our Kalinda!

Thanks for the update

Old 07-07-2013, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudoxie (View Post)
then again I'm known for my fluff
Makes me happy

Thanks for the goodies

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 07-07-2013, 01:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Heartbroken, A Kalicia romance - Chapter 10
Great news !!!

AND lunchinanelevator posted the second chapter of "See-Through". I've read it already and it's amazing.

See-Through
Old 07-07-2013, 05:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
AND lunchinanelevator posted the second chapter of "See-Through". I've read it already and it's amazing.
thanks for sharing, Kim!

Old 07-12-2013, 12:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Prompts and challenges

Hey all! Fluff has kindly opened this thread to prompts and such. I have a few and I hope you`ll play and write along. Even if you don`t feel like writing, please feel free to post prompts and come up with idea`s to make this fun! I get its not allowed to post fics here on the board, but we can post on FFnet or AOOO and post the links here. Write as many fics as you want on 1 challenge, or write 1 fic about multiple challenges, everything is possible! Post as many Prompts as you please! Please write in your author`s notes, and here when you post the link, which prompt gave you inspiration.

Happy writing and reading everyone!

Ps. Of course you are welcome to add any other challenges that don`t fit in my listing below, just give the beast a name, I`d say

AU challenges: Place a couple in an alternative universe
AU- Kalicia: Cowboys and Indians

1st sentence challenges: Start a fic with this particular sentence.
1st sentence: `She had never believed in fairytales…`

Last sentence challenges: End your fic with this particular sentence
Last sentence: `And she knew her life would never be the same again.`

Word-challenge: Write a fic that includes 3 random words. The first challenge should contain 3 random words beginning with ABC, the second with the letters DEF and so on.
Write a TGW fic including these 3 words (1st challenge, ABC): ‘Aluminum foil, Brother, Cat’

Question-challenges: Always had a question about the background or behavior of a particular character or pairing? Feel free to ask here and maybe a fic will be the result!
Question answered: Why does Kalinda always drink milk?

Title-challenge: This will be the title of the fic, now someone can come up with the story.
Title: Unexpected crush (any couple to your liking)

Prompt-challenges: Just write a word or short sentence on what you would like to read.
Prompt: Kalinda and Alicia, old age.

Songfic-challenge: Do you know a particular song you`d like to read a story about? Or write about but you want others to do so as well? Or maybe there is a singer, band or musical you`d a song from? Everything song-related is possible here!Songfic: Choose a song from the musical `Grease` to write a `The Good Wife` fanfic
Old 07-12-2013, 04:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey all!

Je ne t'aime pas. A Kalicia one off as a response to Kim`s challenge, is posted! The challenge would have fitted in the Songfic-challenge category: The Kurt Weill song `Je ne t'aime pas' being the particular song.

(Thanks Fluff for your help, I really owe ya!)

Je ne t'aime pas - justlovebt - Good Wife (TV), Kalicia-Relationship [Archive of Our Own]

Je ne t'aime pas, a good wife fanfic | FanFiction
Old 07-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hey all! Fluff has kindly opened this thread to prompts and such. I have a few and I hope you`ll play and write along. Even if you don`t feel like writing, please feel free to post prompts and come up with idea`s to make this fun! I get its not allowed to post fics here on the board, but we can post on FFnet or AOOO and post the links here. Write as many fics as you want on 1 challenge, or write 1 fic about multiple challenges, everything is possible! Post as many Prompts as you please! Please write in your author`s notes, and here when you post the link, which prompt gave you inspiration.
I didn't even know there were so many kinds! I love them
damn, now you make me want to write again! Damn!

And peeps, don't forget the yearly TGW ficathon will be running on Jamie's LJ from July 15th to August 5, link to follow. So think of prompts and post them here too, while you're at it

Quote:
Write a TGW fic including these 3 words (1st challenge, ABC): ‘Aluminum foil, Brother, Cat’
I could totally use those in my never-ending story from Jamie's ficathon... of 2 years ago

Quote:
Question answered: Why does Kalinda always drink milk?
We know that because Kiki asked Archie back in season 1

Quote:
Title: Unexpected crush (any couple to your liking)
Is Zach/Kalinda unexpected? because he was very obvious.

Quote:
Songfic: Choose a song from the musical `Grease` to write a `The Good Wife` fanfic
Damn. I really don't do well with songfics. But damn! Now I have it in my head!

Quote:
Je ne t'aime pas, a good wife fanfic | FanFiction
I'm going to read it again

Quote:
(Thanks Fluff for your help, I really owe ya!)
Haha! No you don't! I'm just glad to have enthusiastic people on the board again I owe you

Last edited by Gelfling; 07-12-2013 at 07:38 PM
Old 07-14-2013, 07:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I didn't even know there were so many kinds! I love them
Hahahah neither did I until I started listing them... And I betcha these are not all haha
Quote:
damn, now you make me want to write again! Damn!
Exactly the intention
Quote:
And peeps, don't forget the yearly TGW ficathon will be running on Jamie's LJ from July 15th to August 5, link to follow. So think of prompts and post them here too, while you're at it

Quote:
I could totally use those in my never-ending story from Jamie's ficathon... of 2 years ago
Sounds good to meeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
We know that because Kiki asked Archie back in season 1
REALLY? Tell me tell me!

Quote:
Is Zach/Kalinda unexpected? because he was very obvious

Hmmm maybe not... Kalinda/Zack on the other hand... Whuhahahah But all depends on how you write it I think

Quote:
Damn. I really don't do well with songfics. But damn! Now I have it in my head!
I did smth to myself too... Some things suddenly get stuck in your head... MAN!

Quote:
Haha! No you don't! I'm just glad to have enthusiastic people on the board again I owe you
Call it even?
Old 07-14-2013, 10:54 AM
Loyal Fan

My Diane/ female OC fanfic is finished, a sequel to come soon in case anyone's interested

Her Temptation FFN

Her Temptation AOO
Old 07-14-2013, 12:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

An update for Heartbroken, my ongoing Kalicia romance.

Summary: Kalinda is playing a game of hardball... But can she win?

Heartbroken, A Kalicia romance - Chapter 11 - justlovebt - Alicia/Kalinda - Fandom, Good Wife (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

Heartbroken, A Kalicia romance Chapter 11-Strikes and hits, a good wife fanfic | FanFiction
Old 07-14-2013, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
My Diane/ female OC fanfic is finished, a sequel to come soon in case anyone's interested
Ooooh, Maria! Sounds awesome!

Quote:
Hahahah neither did I until I started listing them... And I betcha these are not all haha
Oh stop!

Quote:
Exactly the intention

Quote:
REALLY? Tell me tell me!
Archie said the prop guys asked all the actors what their characters would be drinking and everyone was like "tea, coffee" so she wanted Kalinda to have her own thing (of course ) and they originally wanted to go with strawberry milk but it looked like she was having Pepto Bismol or something and Matt said they didn't want Kalinda to look like she had been partying too hard or something so they went for straight milk, no pun intended.
I remember we talked about it in the personality questionnaire thread and someone came up with theories about her needing calcium but I can't remember.

Quote:
Hmmm maybe not... Kalinda/Zack on the other hand... Whuhahahah But all depends on how you write it I think
yeah I think there actually was a Kalinda/Zack fic at some point on LJ.

Quote:
I did smth to myself too... Some things suddenly get stuck in your head... MAN!
Well good

Quote:
Call it even?

Old 07-14-2013, 01:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Archie said the prop guys asked all the actors what their characters would be drinking and everyone was like "tea, coffee" so she wanted Kalinda to have her own thing (of course ) and they originally wanted to go with strawberry milk but it looked like she was having Pepto Bismol or something and Matt said they didn't want Kalinda to look like she had been partying too hard or something so they went for straight milk, no pun intended.
I remember we talked about it in the personality questionnaire thread and someone came up with theories about her needing calcium but I can't remember.
Hahahaha That sounds cool! and I like it that Archie wanted to make Kalinda original in that department as well... I could imagine that Kalinda doesn't like coffee and instead of looking silly with her milk, she actually makes it a cool quirk... She always pulls it of... Sigh... Oh K..

Quote:
yeah I think there actually was a Kalinda/Zack fic at some point on LJ.
Unexpected pairings are cool hahaha
Old 07-15-2013, 11:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sweetjamielee`s ficathon `Plan B` has started!