Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-21-2011, 06:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
You really should! B/c most of you have unrealistic expectations about the relationship, the way they will get there, the speed and what they will show us And I truly believe that's why some of you get depressed everytime something isn't going the way you think it should go. Lower your expectations, keep in mind it's a televisionshow that has it's own format of storytelling and put your fantasies aside when watching just go with the flow of the story! And I assure you, you won't be disappointed anymore
My expectations are not high, but still want to get some A&W moments ...

Quote:
I think we'll see A/W leave the PS, maybe Alicia alone, and see her go home. I also think we'll see her up on stage with Peter when he starts his job as SA. And some awkward moments at the office. That's reality but I definitely hope we get some nicer and more romantic moments than that...
I would tend to think the same as you. That's why I want some tiny bit of W&A. The first half of season 2 has been so sad

Sophia ... I was thinking I had so little expectations (but I agree many wishes). Gosh, I'm going to feel depressed soon
Old 07-21-2011, 07:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaSophia (View Post)
You don't have to go THAT low with your expectations!
You're never happy, are you?

Quote:
Hence our thread title: we are gonna use these four months to fantasize about everything we already know we won't be seeing onscreen
Yeah, it's not like we actually think we'll see shower sex and what was it... like 5-7 rounds of sex as have been mentioned a few threads ago. But it's nice to dream and wish.

Quote:
There is a huge possibility that we get to see some "action" in the PS And you're right about Alicia being on stage with Peter, I expect that to happen too. But I'm really looking forward to the "Will and Alicia against the world" situation that is probably going to happen next season.
As you said, having low expectations makes us less disappointed. Of course I hope we get som PS-action and it's definitely possible that we will. Ok, I want A LOT from the PS so if I expect nothing than I won't be disappointed if we just get some. And I agree with you on the "Will and Alicia against the world" and against all bad timing. Go A/W!
Old 07-21-2011, 07:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
This is what we want to be shown:
- PS sex
- PS pillow talk
- discussion about Peter and were they stand/where they go from here
- bathroom/shower sex
- morning wake up together in bed
I just want to "morning wake up together in bed".
Old 07-21-2011, 07:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I think we'll see A/W leave the PS, maybe Alicia alone, and see her go home. I also think we'll see her up on stage with Peter when he starts his job as SA. And some awkward moments at the office. That's reality but I definitely hope we get some nicer and more romantic moments than that...
Ouch. THIS is seriously depressing!

Quote:
You don't have to go THAT low with your expectations!

Quote:
But I'm really looking forward to the "Will and Alicia against the world" situation that is probably going to happen next season.
*can't wait*

Quote:
Yeah, it's not like we actually think we'll see shower sex and what was it... like 5-7 rounds of sex as have been mentioned a few threads ago. But it's nice to dream and wish.

updating the list

Quote:
- PS 5/7 rounds of sex
- PS pillow talk
- bathroom/shower sex

Last edited by sabrinaberetta; 07-21-2011 at 07:18 AM
Old 07-21-2011, 07:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
You're never happy, are you?

There is something called "taking the middle road"

Quote:
As you said, having low expectations makes us less disappointed. Of course I hope we get som PS-action and it's definitely possible that we will. Ok, I want A LOT from the PS so if I expect nothing than I won't be disappointed if we just get some. And I agree with you on the "Will and Alicia against the world" and against all bad timing. Go A/W!
What I was trying to say, is that this ship is very well written, we should be very thankfull so far. There is nothing to be depressed about. We should thank the Kings for doing such a GREAT job according to our ship!
Old 07-21-2011, 07:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
LOL
Old 07-21-2011, 07:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
What I was trying to say, is that this ship is very well written, we should be very thankfull so far. There is nothing to be depressed about. We should thank the Kings for doing such a GREAT job according to our ship!
So true! We can't complain at all about how they are written and, as I always love to say, the writers told in different occasions that there is something very nice in seeing these two together. So, if the writers love them, there is really no reason to doubt or fear or complain at all. I fully trust them!
Old 07-21-2011, 07:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
- PS 5/7 rounds of sex
- PS pillow talk
- bathroom/shower sex
Our wish list is great

Quote:
I'm feeling better Sophia, suddenly I thought you had taken the pessimistic way. Don't worry no high expectations here, we agree with you. But hey, can we stop to have wishes that we know will not be fulfilled... don't think so. Should I say we are a little masochist
Old 07-21-2011, 09:19 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
In the mean time A/W need to work on their conversationskills , they need to be honest with eachother. For instance did Alicia ever actually TELL Will that she separated from Peter? All we got to see is that she told him they were "having problems", not exactly the truth as in fact she kicked Peter out. So if Kalinda wouldn't have told Will, would he know about the status of the A/P marriage? That part puzzles me.
I was wondering about it too, because earlier Alicia's marriage was on of the obvious obstacles for pursuing her relationship with Will and now it's no more, but she didn't know Will already knew about the separation. It would make sense to say sth about it from Alicia's perspective...

Quote:
That's a good point, because I think Alica's question came a bit out of the blue. "And Tammy? What about Tammy?". It kinda sounds like they have been talking about Peter before we get to see them at the bar.
It may also have been a follow-up question after talking about "Will and women" because it would be strange not to show a conversation about Peter.

Quote:
While the P/A bathroom scene had me cringing, I think W/A having shower sex would be all kinds of awesome, but I don't know if CBS would/could give us a scene like that... I don't know though, it's not everyday that you see a scene like the P/A scene on network television either...
I guess I'm in the minority on the bathroom scene, but I had no problems with it, no more than I was really shocked they went there on network and CBS on top of that! And that gives me hope that we're gonna see something on the premiere

Quote:
I for the life of me can't understand why they don't just use her own hair! Maybe because she doesn't want hers cut in the style Alicia wears it?
I get why she's wearing a wig, it's much simpler that hours of getting her hair done on the set, but since S2 the wig just looks... bad. They should return to the hairstyle from the beginning of the series.

And answering Sabrina's question, what I like the most about A/W is the way they're with each other when being honest (and we all know that had a lot of problems with that in S2 ). Will likes himself around Alicia, and I love the way he makes her smile, we don't see that too often. Their friendship is indeed very strong and survived the angst of S2, so it will survive the PS and whatever happens after that. And I guess we can agree that a strong friendship is a great base for any future relationship
Old 07-21-2011, 10:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by md em
I'm feeling better Sophia, suddenly I thought you had taken the pessimistic way.
Me, the pessimistic way about A/W??????????? No, I'm still the optimistic one for sure! I LOVE the way this ship is written, the natural roadblocks, the friendship, well ....... everything!

But people who think they should be together right now or before the november sweeps are going to be disappointed, that's unrealistic. Of course people can fantasize about them doing the pervingact 7 times or perving in the shower ( I LOVE that word ) that's not what I was referring to. It was more about the speed and when they should be together or the going back to the friendship situation. I am very optimistic about the future of our favourite couple whether they show us (some of) the pervingact or not
Old 07-21-2011, 11:48 AM
Passionate Fan

I had to write this down until it's fresh in my mind.
Quote:
(It's night. Cut to a window. Outside the lights of the street and the view of Lake Michigan. There are voices in the background, they are whispering and laughing, camera slowly moving to show Alicia and Will lying in bed in the Presidential Suite. They are in each other's arms, her head resting on his shoulder.)
Alicia: You do.
Will: No I don't.
Alicia: Yes you do (laughing)
Will: No I don't! (laughing)
There is a moment of silence, both staring away.
Will: You know what I was thinking?
Alicia: What?
Will: Those giant puzzles with 10000 pieces. (Alicia stares at him smiling, raises a eyebrow not understanding where this is gonna lead.) The ones you start and then you take years to finish because you start then stop 'cause you are bored then start again until one day... one day you finally place the very last piece. And you are so excited, because you finally get to see the whole beautiful picture. You know that?
Alicia looks in his eyes, still smiling.
Alicia: Yes.
Will: Well, you are that piece.
(They both stare intensly in each other's eyes, she leans closer to him and they start to kiss)
I don't know how I can define this.
My imagination's running wild, in spite of the rationalizing thing.
If you think I'm ready for mental healthcare, well, you still don't know that after the finale I wrote lyrics that are still waiting for music, using some of their quotes.
Old 07-21-2011, 12:06 PM
Extreme Fan

That's beautiful and very romantic, I love it!
Old 07-21-2011, 12:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Nene! We've been missing your books posts!

Nene, always a pleasure to see you posting..and you can even make it a novel!
Thanks Em and Chris!
Quote:
Aargh, that scene still has the ability to gut me even now!
Me too. Just a miserable awkward moment, for both of them but especially for Will. My heart broke for him a little bit there.
Quote:
I love the upcoming sex optimism here

Quote:
Also: what do you think moved Will to make his move now: just knowing that she's separated from Kalinda? Or maybe Alicia asked about Tammy because at that point she already told Will and wanted to know where was he standing with his relationship? Ok. Complicated question.
I think it was a combination of Kinda telling him about A/P's separation and all of the signals Alicia was sending that she was opening up to him and might be willing to take that step now. Before Getting Off, Alicia was still distant, in fact she actually told Tammy and told Will she told Tammy there was nothing between them anymore. I think at that moment they were as far apart as they ever have been. Then suddenly she's staring at (perving on) him and letting him know she wants to talk, and touching him on the arm, and telling him herself that her and Peter are having troubles that are 'a long time coming.' etc. I think his relationship with Tammy was reaching a crisis stage and he just decided to give it one last try before he settled for Tammy and she was open to it and let it happen.
Quote:
And you're right about Alicia being on stage with Peter, I expect that to happen too.
I dunno. P/A haven't seen each other since the very acrimonious screaming match in the hallway of Alicia's apartment building when Peter said 'Good-bye.' I'm not sure how you go from that to her showing up at his press conference. I think she won't be there and everyone will be asking him why she's not there and he'll probably use the excuse that she's busy at work and couldn't be there...either way, I think it will make for an intersting scenario (the awkwardness of her being at the PC even though they're not together anymore vs the awkwardness of Peter having to explain her absence. Either would be very interesting to watch.
Quote:
But I'm really looking forward to the "Will and Alicia against the world" situation that is probably going to happen next season.
yeah, I love the possibility of the us against the world situation. I just want to see Alicia be there for Will the way he has been therre for her when she's needed him over the past two seasons. Time for Alicia to show the same loyalty to Will when the chips are down...

That's beautiful Sabrina! Thanks for sharing that! There's been far too little W/A fanfic lately...

Will: No, you know what? I'm not just dropping this. You wanna know my plan? My plan is I love you, okay? I've probably loved you ever since Georgetown. So phone me. I'll meet you anywhere and we will make a plan. Avatar by Karen

Last edited by Will's Girl; 07-21-2011 at 12:25 PM
Old 07-21-2011, 01:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sabrina, I agree with Nene, that's a very nice short fanfic, and we definitely don't have enough of them. If you feel like writing a longer one, I will read it for sure

Quote:
Me, the pessimistic way about A/W??????????? No, I'm still the optimistic one for sure! I LOVE the way this ship is written, the natural roadblocks, the friendship, well ....... everything!
But people who think they should be together right now or before the november sweeps are going to be disappointed, that's unrealistic. Of course people can fantasize about them doing the pervingact 7 times or perving in the shower ( I LOVE that word ) that's not what I was referring to. It was more about the speed and when they should be together or the going back to the friendship situation. I am very optimistic about the future of our favourite couple whether they show us (some of) the pervingact or not
I agree with your time line. I just hope we will get enough W&A to "satisfy our needs"

Quote:
I guess I'm in the minority on the bathroom scene, but I had no problems with it, no more than I was really shocked they went there on network and CBS on top of that! And that gives me hope that we're gonna see something on the premiere
No minority here, only W&A shippers, but those who are not are welcome to share our enthusiasm

Last edited by md_em; 07-21-2011 at 02:02 PM
Old 07-21-2011, 01:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks girls
I can't even dare call it short fanfiction. It's more like my 10 minutes of relax under the shower